Official Community Forums Home

Female Orgasm

jhard

• Members

Yes it is normal, because vibrators stimulate her clitoris, and 80-85% of ALL women NEED clitoral stimulation to climax. My suggestion, get a bullet (a small vibrator) and have her (or you) apply it to her clitoris during sex, and she will have tremendous orgasms with the combo of the penetration and stimulation!

Have fun!

I too am one of those women that need clit stimulation to have an orgasm. And, for me, the stronger the vibes, the stronger my O is!!

I would compare it to a man getting stimulated, but only by the shaft of the penis. Men usually prefer their heads touched in some way, because it's the most sensitive. Just the shaft feels good, but not mind-blowing. Think of a woman's clitoris as her "little penis" or her nub of pleasure if the first one kinda bothers you. LOL

• Members

Thank you both, ladies.

Since I have bought toys a little over a year ago, she has been having somewhat regular orgasms during sex. The couples toys are great, especially the blue dolphin dual bullet toy. She is not able to bring herself to orgasm without toys, and I can't do it with my fingers (she does not like oral) either. Yesterday we were using the hitachi magic wand (great tool by the way) and she was on top. I was holding back but when I realized that I could'nt hold it any longer I started thrusting for all I'm worth, with the magic wand on high between us (against her clit). With the first bang she almost exploded and it only got better with each thrusting collision. I was concerned that it was hitting her to hard, and ordinarilly it would have been much to hard, but then in that instant it was apparantly just what the doctor ordered. First time she ever called my name while cumming. I suppose all's well that end's well.

Without the toys I just can't seem to get a peep out of her.

j

• Members
Does TT sell hitachi magic wand? It sounds great, but I can only find the attachment.

I bought the magic wand from TT, I recently ordered the attachments as well. Two speeds baby! :D

j

• Members
I bought the magic wand from TT, I recently ordered the attachments as well. Two speeds baby! :D

j

A little more looking and I did find it .... how would you rate the vibes. ?L/M/H?

Also which attachment did you get. I read M raving review about the nubby one, which are you raving about?

• Members
A little more looking and I did find it .... how would you rate the vibes. ?L/M/H?

Also which attachment did you get. I read M raving review about the nubby one, which are you raving about?

I would rate the vibes good and better :D Seriously, on a scale of 1-10 (10 highest) I would say that the lower setting is a 7 and the higher setting is a 9.5. I can't imagine someone starting out at the higher setting, but when you have been exposed to the lower setting for a while and need to be pushed over...just switch to the higher setting and grind hard......(instructions by j :P )

I bought the nubby and the inserty :D

j

• Members
I would rate the vibes good and better :D Seriously, on a scale of 1-10 (10 highest) I would say that the lower setting is a 7 and the higher setting is a 9.5. I can't imagine someone starting out at the higher setting, but when you have been exposed to the lower setting for a while and need to be pushed over...just switch to the higher setting and grind hard......(instructions by j :P )

I bought the nubby and the inserty :D

j

thanks, I put it on my list