Official Community Forums Home

Toy Suggestion

elektra

• Members

Subject says it all!

finally gotten the courage to experiment with anal play with my boyfriend... haha!

he's been asking for it!

whats a good starter toy for a man? Any suggestions!?

* i was reading around and guess i should be more specific.. something for anal prostate stimulation for him, doesnt havent to vibrate a kinda dildo i can control manually would be best...maybe even something we both can use?

• Members

I'm a little interested in the replies that will come...

After doing a lot of reading on the "education section" I was curious to try it myself and one day my wife went for it. I was scared to see what her reaction would be but since it's happened twice it looks like she's a little more comfortable doing this (she hasn't said it but I think we're getting more adventurous).

• Members

haha it was the opposite for me and my bf

i had considered doing it before he said anything, i hinted at it, and i guess he was thinking it too cause a few days later he mentioned it!

it just takes a little bit to get over the stigma and kinda warm up to the idea, but now were both totally ready...

• 2 months later...
  • Members
haha it was the opposite for me and my bf

i had considered doing it before he said anything, i hinted at it, and i guess he was thinking it too cause a few days later he mentioned it!

it just takes a little bit to get over the stigma and kinda warm up to the idea, but now were both totally ready...

Late bloomer here .Something that has been a hit and miss thing with a couple of women.

But as I get older and more open minded.I have enjoyed more anal play on myself. Prosate health being part of it .Butt only part of it. The BOTTOMLINE * pun intended * is that anal prostate play..is just different, and more intense in many ways than conventional sex.

Enjoy your experimentation. And share your results

• Members
Subject says it all!

finally gotten the courage to experiment with anal play with my boyfriend... haha!

he's been asking for it!

whats a good starter toy for a man? Any suggestions!?

* i was reading around and guess i should be more specific.. something for anal prostate stimulation for him, doesnt havent to vibrate a kinda dildo i can control manually would be best...maybe even something we both can use?

You should just ask him straight out. If you were hoping to surprise him you still can. Ask him tonite or the next time you see him. Take notes if you must. He may (like me) prefer that you wear a harness so you can do him like he does you. But really get in his head about it. He may just be waiting for you to broach the subject. And when you do he may be very precise about his needs,wants and desires. After you feel that you have a good idea you might need to order sum items from TT for example. Then sometime out of the blue surprise him by walking into the room wearing the toy. Or do what my gf did. While 69ing she just pegged me with her finger. It was all over for me and it was wonderfullllllll!!!

• 4 months later...
  • Members
Late bloomer here .Something that has been a hit and miss thing with a couple of women.

But as I get older and more open minded.I have enjoyed more anal play on myself. Prostate health being part of it .Butt only part of it <( PUN intended? {12G}). The BOTTOMLINE * pun intended * is that anal prostate play....is just different, and more intense in many ways than conventional sex.

Enjoy your experimentation. And share your results

You say "he's been asking for it"

By being a 'bad boy?' Or has he mentioned it? Either way if you are certain he wants it. . . DO NOT DELAY!!!

I have written here in the TT Forums concerning Anal Sex at some length. I am by no means a sexpert. I mean not an expert. I know a coupla things tho.

After my lady and I had been tight for awhile she asked me if there was anything in PARTICULAR that I liked that she and I hadn't done yet. So I told her of my love for anal sex. When I said I wanna be on the receiving end she was a wee bit surprised but she took the news in stride.

In the late seventies, early eighties I was experimenting with anal on myself. I didn't know Jack from sex toys accept for one that was pretty universal world wide. I am talking about the white hard plastic model that was about 5 inches overall (OA) and maybe three fourths of an inch wide. My vibe is similar. Mine is the 2 'C' battery model w/ and w/o raised ridges along the length of the shaft from 4" past the tip of this vibrator to the bottom. My (second one) is 1 and 3/8" thick by 9.75" long with eight and a half inches INSERTABLE. The INSERTABLE is the important part.

Of course tho the first vibrating dildo I saw of this type was just five inches long by about three fourths of an inch wide. You might start your Man out with something of this size.

Now if on the other hand your Man already has some experience it this endeavor I would love to make these suggestions.

The Fab Cock by Boi Toyz is a magnificent likeness of a real dick in SensiFirm rubber with a nice ball sack. He is WELL ADAPTED to a strapon harness. Mine is a bit frayed after all these years but is still quite the favorite. I call this particular toy Mr Big. He is 6" INSERTABLE, one and a half inches wide and 8.75 inches overall with a suction cup end. He doesn't work too well on sheetrock walls but works great with a strapon and tile walls.

My 2nd favorite toy is Cyber Boy. Cyber Boy is Mr Bigs Cyberskin brother. He is six inches INSERTABLE by 1 3/4 inches THICK and 7 and 1/4 inches OA.

OK this part is for you electra: if you have ever had a Cyberskin (or whatever they call it now) dong buried inside of you, you know what I am talking about. If not you should definately try it. While Mr Big feels alot like a real dick inside me Cyber Boy removes all doubt. CB really feels like the real McCoy. (He's a little wobbly like a big black dick) (When I am doing myself I alternate twixt Big and CB and it really feels FINE!!)

If your Man is really new to this I would suggest you wiggle in a finger the next time you are giving him a dynamite hummer.

OR when he is all relaxed (no Big Game on) and mellow take him to a sex shoppe on a slow day. . . or get on TT here with your Man at your side and peruse the many fine 'marital aids' found there. Have a nice bottle of wine close at hand or some martinis or a couple of iced PBRs (or whatever floats your boat). This is the right time for more dialog and giggling. ASK HIM. If he is not so quick to give it up get him drunk. Then interrogate him.

Or not.

The thing is you two do not want to wait 20 years to FIND OUT!!.

I am NOT into buttplugs. Most folks here swear by them. I am NOT in that club. To all of them I say whatever floats your boat.

I like movement. Of a in and out type. And of a back and forth type. I use lube but I like friction.

Like I said if your Man is experiencd try him out with something akin to Mr Big or CB. If not try a finger first or something in the three fourths inch diameter range. No longer than say 5 or 6 inches.

Something else HE might like is this: It is marketed as a lube and desensitizing lubricant for Men. Made by Durex. Called 'Play Longer' it has 7.5% Benzocaine. A nice dollop of BENZOCAINE feels real nice on the rosebud moments before entry. A good dribble of dollar store water based lube behind that starts me down the road of getting off. Due in large part I'm sure to the 7.5%ness this gel feels good on the gums and other places.

(Just a few minutes ago I found a fresh tube of Play Longer and earlier today I found a tube of lube in my storeroom. This is fantastic as I hope to score a bodacious boytoy or CD at the G/L/T event coming to my area in just 12 days.)

I'm starting to ramble.

I've been horny ALL DAY.

I got a real nice 2+ screwdriver buzz and I'm in 4 the night.

I made wash water on my stove in the shop this morning. Had a nice sponge bath and even washed my hair. Ain't nothin' finer than woodheat. It's constant and everlastin'. I got at least 4 cords of dry wood. The maple is 4+years dry and the cherry is 3+years dry. The woodstove will be installed in the house in 30 days or less.

But I digress. I hope my sexperience helps you out some Electra. (nice choice of names BTW) I'm sort of an old codger. Though I am not gay I do enjoy the company of men from time to time in the most intimate fashion. With that in mind thank goodness there is a swinging dick (Gay) niteclub just one hours drive from my Ponderosa. I WILL be heading there a fair bit more frequently in about a month if my cards play out right.

Like I said a bit ago I AM HORNY.

I think I will see what I will see.

Adios for now.

:)

12G