Official Community Forums Home

Bj Or Mf?

Sunday

• Members

Oral sex is more than blow jobs, do you agree?

When I think bj I think of lying back and letting my partner pleasure me orally. It's nice. Relaxing and exciting at the same time.

But sometimes I'm horny as hell and I want to be in charge. She doesn't have to do anything but keep her lips wet while I hold her head and fuck her mouth until my cum shoots down her throat.

Either way is great with me. It depends on my mood.

I've been with women to preferred one or the other. What's your pleasure, blow job or mouth fuck?

• Members

I as a female prefer to give a bj,I like to lick, kiss and nibble my partners shaft as well as suck on his balls. When a man had just mouth fucked me I felt belittled, I was not in control he didn't seem to care about me being there I was a wet hole to stick it in. I'm sure some women could prefer it because it takes the work out of giving head.

I guess for me if I just want to get it over with, him mouth fucking me would get the job done. A BJ on the other hand TURNS ME ON!! He would not be the only one getting off that night.

• Members

I prefer to give pleasure; however it is a huge turn on when my SO has an uncontrollable urge to just fuck my mouth. It doesn't happen often, but when it does look out.

Maybe that's the difference between a looooong term relationship and a newer one. I know there is nothing degrading about him wanting to just "mouth fuck" me.

• Review Team

I like to play and tease and lick and suck - to see how he reacts when I put my tongue there and my hand here, or maybe use my lips like that, or maybe DT for a bit ... it is more intimate I guess. But just like Ms Puss sometimes just wants a good pounding, I also like the occasional mouth fuck. Even with that, I don't feel out of control though. I think about having his ultra sensitive "man tool" between my teeth and jaws and in my throat ... think about how much pleasure that is bringing him ... about how turned on he is to be with me --- seems like I still have plenty of control there even if my hands are tied behind my back. ;)

• Members
I also like the occasional mouth fuck. Even with that, I don't feel out of control though. I think about having his ultra sensitive "man tool" between my teeth and jaws and in my throat ... think about how much pleasure that is bringing him ... about how turned on he is to be with me --- seems like I still have plenty of control there even if my hands are tied behind my back. ;)

Ummm, yeah. Like if he came home from work, all stressed and sweaty and horny? And he tied your hands behind your back? And led you to the bathroom and made you kneel outside the shower and wait. And when he stepped out of the shower he took your head in his hands and pushed his cock into your mouth and you helped him relieved himself of all the day's stress? You would be a very special woman.

OK, I'm making notes of this. This is going into my book.

• Review Team
Ummm, yeah. Like if he came home from work, all stressed and sweaty and horny? And he tied your hands behind your back? And led you to the bathroom and made you kneel outside the shower and wait. And when he stepped out of the shower he took your head in his hands and pushed his cock into your mouth and you helped him relieved himself of all the day's stress? You would be a very special woman.

OK, I'm making notes of this. This is going into my book.

Funny you should say that ... this happened almost word-for-word with me and a former SO.

I got to his house and he was already in the shower. He opened the shower door and told me to strip and kneel by the door until he was ready. I did so and a couple of minutes later he opened the door, shower still on, he stepped closer to the door and then pulled my head in the rest of the way. I was so hot and wet from waiting, and the shower water bouncing off of him and lightly hitting my face ... OMG!!! He pushed his cock into my mouth, grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth until just before he was about to cum. We had plans for more fun so that is why he stopped but that certainly got both of us revved up!

• Members

I am not sure if it is my former 'slave training' or what, but I really, really enjoy the mouth fuck! There is something urgent and primal about a man who just has to bury his cock in your mouth - like you are turning him on so much he just HAS to fuck something. Ideally, I like it when I am kneeling before my hubby and giving him a nice, slow tease and he just gets so damn turned on that he grabs my hair and thrusts himself down my throat. That, to me, means 'good job baby!'

Now, there is also the scenario where you are being taken by your lover and he just uses you for that pleasure. It is very primal and very erotic to me, but many women would probably hate it. I loved it when my ex would just say 'kneel....open....' and then fuck my mouth - cumming on my face. Damn it was hot!

• Members

tip for makalya's hubby

me personal I can go either way. the mouth fuck is very erotic