Official Community Forums Home

Role Play Or Bdsm

shdowulf39

• Members
Hope you don't mind, but I am so going to steal this scenario.

I have to warn you it's a lot harder than it sounds and you might need an experienced hand to do the spanking and make sure you do the proper amount of whimpering. So if you want some practice ....

• Members
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up, and smack my ass, and show me that you like me."

bdsm.jpg

I have to warn you it's a lot harder than it sounds and you might need an experienced hand to do the spanking and make sure you do the proper amount of whimpering. So if you want some practice ....

spank.gif

• Members

Role play or BDSM? Hmmmm......how about a little bit of both?

HE's the jailed convict, and SHE's the prison ward. There is a continuous struggle for power as he tries to escape and overpower her, hungry to ravage her mercilessly, and as she tries to keep him in his place, stoicly teasing him--but desperately wanting him, the forbidden fruit in her charge--, making his mouth drool, always staying just out of reach. Whips, cuffs, chains and clamps. Wrestling, teasing, dominating, being subdued, having all the power, having absolutely none...and all this always changing.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I like to be in control and am a bit on the dom side. And I've explored a little bit with whips, collar/leash, cuffs, restraints, etc...But not into the hardcore s&m stuff. My sub will do whatever I want that pleases me. It sort of is role playing and in a way not, because once I get going this whole dominatrix bitchy side just comes out of me. And my subs enjoy it and like when I punish them and it just makes things hotter.

• Members

well my SO and I have finally gotten together fulltime.now it's the time for both of us to get comfortable with each other.I would assume as time goes by we will get into some form of either role play or light bdsm.right now she has some items she has purchased from Fredricks that she likes to entice me with(boy does she look HOT in them).and she is hot no matter what she wears!!looking forward to our time spent together and getting to know each other ALOT better.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 years later...
  • Members

Definitely role play

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Before you dive into the world of BDSM play, it is important to become familiar with all of the terms and some of the bondage accessories that you will encounter. This glossary of terms is intended to help you navigate through your kinky journey with a quick guide to what you need to know.

Sexy role play is when you and your partner(s) take on new identities to play out a fantasy. This can be to explore kinks or inhibitions, work out deep seated desires or taboos, or it can be a fun and sexy deviation from your everyday roles. Sex role play is ideal for strengthening communication and bonding with your partner, while also adding a bit of kink to spice things up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

BB BDSM Tips

Now that you know the basics, understand that there are levels to BDSM. Beginners often introduce BDSM by starting off light and playful with soft cuffs, a blindfold, or maybe some spanking (love taps) with the hand or small leather paddle. A little more intense is wax play, bondage rope or tape, or ball gags. From here, play can segue into bed restraints, swings, masks, and floggers. Still, these can be considered on the less intense part of the spectrum. BDSM can serve as a lifestyle, where play is no longer just an agreed upon period of time, but a way of life that is experienced 24/7/365.

Now that you are a little more clear on what BDSM actually is, maybe you want to have a conversation with your partner to introduce BDSM into your sexy time. Some things may sound interesting or exciting and you feel eager about trying them out. Some others may seem intriguing, but also intimidating so you feel a bit more cautious. Either way, introducing BDSM by whipping out a pair of cuffs on an unsuspecting partner is not the coolest thing you could do. There may be sensory issues or traumas that you aren’t aware of. What may be sexy to you could be devastating to your partner.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/16/2021 at 6:31 PM, Rio said:

Just looked it up and it's a website for bondage paraphernalia

Lux Fetish brand of bondage gear is internationally known for its expansive selection of stylish BDSM tools and accessories. We offering everything from silky soft ties and blindfolds, sex positioning gear, nipple play clips & clamps, love swings, inflatable kink items and much more. It is use easily and take new sex possession.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/9/2009 at 2:46 AM, ladylove said:
On 6/9/2009 at 4:05 AM, angelkisses98 said:

S&M which stands for sadomasochism or sadism and masochism, a term derived from the works of Marquis de Sade (Sadist viewpoint) and from Leopold Von Sacher-Masoch (Masochist's viewpoint).  There are many, many situations that one can role play into sex as well as tools and toys that couples can use. Before engaging in S&M, always make sure that both parties are comfortable with it and there is mutual consent. It can be highly off putting for example, when the two of you are having a tender moment and out of nowhere, one suddenly whips out chains and other such paraphernalia.  S&M can spice up most sexual relationships. It adds a sort of alteration to sexual experiences that is almost surreal. There is some misconceptions out there about this sort of play being dark and almost unethical. The simple truth is keeping things interesting in the bedroom will benefit relationships and keep the fireworks flying. You don't have to tell the world about these experiences, they are private to you and your partner, but don't feel ashamed of them either.

There are many, many situations that one can role play into sex as well as tools and toys that couples can use. Before engaging in S&M, always make sure that both parties are comfortable with it and there is mutual consent. It can be highly off putting for example, when the two of you are having a tender moment and out of nowhere, one suddenly whips out chains and other such paraphernalia.

S&M can spice up most sexual relationships. It adds a sort of alteration to sexual experiences that is almost surreal. There is some misconceptions out there about this sort of play being dark and almost unethical. The simple truth is keeping things interesting in the bedroom will benefit relationships and keep the fireworks flying. You don't have to tell the world about these experiences, they are private to you and your partner, but don't feel ashamed of them either.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6326483

There are many, many situations that one can role play into sex as well as tools and toys that couples can use. Before engaging in S&M, always make sure that both parties are comfortable with it and there is mutual consent. It can be highly off putting for example, when the two of you are having a tender moment and out of nowhere, one suddenly whips out chains and other such paraphernalia.

S&M can spice up most sexual relationships. It adds a sort of alteration to sexual experiences that is almost surreal. There is some misconceptions out there about this sort of play being dark and almost unethical. The simple truth is keeping things interesting in the bedroom will benefit relationships and keep the fireworks flying. You don't have to tell the world about these experiences, they are private to you and your partner, but don't feel ashamed of them either.

S&M which stands for sadomasochism or sadism and masochism, a term derived from the works of Marquis de Sade (Sadist viewpoint) and from Leopold Von Sacher-Masoch (Masochist's viewpoint).

S&M which stands for sadomasochism or sadism and masochism, a term derived from the works of Marquis de Sade (Sadist viewpoint) and from Leopold Von Sacher-Masoch (Masochist's viewpoint).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Role play and I am always trying to make sure that my partner can get to play any role with me that she or I can think of.  
We have done teacher/school girl maid/client nurse/patient, daddy/daughter, mom/daughter or son, stranger/stranger, costume of all rinds, boss/employee, stripper/client, police/offender,dominant/submissive and we switch roles to keep everything exciting, handyman/housewife, affair scenarios, wedding/fling before ceremony, and we will always make sure that everything we have fantasies about are being done. 3 way, girl needing directions and a group of men who are taking her to the designation and they end up doing what they want to her, cross dressing,flirting with a lot of men and rubbing against them, meeting at a bar acting like we do not know each other,pegging and she said she had a few more things to do with me being dominant and submissive and that always leads to the most exciting and pleasure you can imagine. We have started a lot of scenarios in almost every role we have done. I am always going to make sure that my girl is always getting her wants,needs,desires and she wants to be in control sometimes and I will always do anything that she wants me to do with her. Being watched and watching is the next on her list and I will be the one who is watching her and whoever she decides, she wants to be together watching her friends/strangers /group  and end up wanting to go join in. I’m just trying to figure out how to make it happen when I find out who she would love to play with a couple or more so she will always be ready and willing to do whatever and knowing I love to know that she is happy and pleasured with all sexual desires we are doing. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Before you dive into the world of BDSM play, it is important to become familiar with all of the terms and some of the bondage accessories that you will encounter. This glossary of terms is intended to help you navigate through your kinky journey with a quick guide to what you need to know.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Role play. I have several scenarios I play ou in my head while playing with myself. Pirate/ Wench and Indian chief/ squaw  just to name a few. A bit of bondage . Erotic role playing. ☀️

• Members

I would love to have a significant other to try them out with. I think we could have a lot of fun!!☀️

• 2 weeks later...