Official Community Forums Home

Role Play Or Bdsm

shdowulf39

• Members

this is an easy one.which do you prefer?either role play or a bdsm scene,and why.also what is your favorite role playing scene?

I have been involved in the bdsm scene for quite a while now.while that is satisfying it's still a big turn on for me to do some roler playing every now and then.so many different ways to do the same scene.you can get as creaticve as you want with props and all,or keep it fairly simple.

• Members

I'd have to say role play.....

Favorite Nurse-patient, I'm in total control of every thing that happens.

I have a nurses outfit, doctor bag with supplies ;) , and toys for the patient health :rolleyes:

• Like 2

• Members
this is an easy one.which do you prefer?either role play or a bdsm scene,and why.also what is your favorite role playing scene?

I have been involved in the bdsm scene for quite a while now.while that is satisfying it's still a big turn on for me to do some roler playing every now and then.so many different ways to do the same scene.you can get as creaticve as you want with props and all,or keep it fairly simple.

Those of you who role-play--when you first started, did you feel silly or self-conscious at all? If so, how did you overcome that?

• Review Team

I have never done much role play but I am interested. SO and I are just starting to get in into real BDSM. I just ordered the serious nipple clamps and a collar is on its way. Right now, I would have to say this is more interesting to me. Something about the thought of being tied and bound, collared and clamped, I don't know why but it is a huge turn-on. As it is, we still get into it fairly deep - whips, "yes Master," cuffs, etc.

If we were do role play (which should probably be "when") I think that would be interesting to do something with me in control and him in the submissive role - maybe in a nurse, patient role like LL mentioned. This does give SO and I something to discuss. ;)

• Members
Those of you who role-play--when you first started, did you feel silly or self-conscious at all? If so, how did you overcome that?

Yes, I felt silly and very self conscious. The first time I dressed up we were away for the weekend. I think the fact that we weren't home helped. My martini at dinner helped to. My suggestion is just go for it. You know he's gonna love it.

I still feel a little self conscious, because I don't have a plan; not sure where to start where we're going with it etc.. until I get into it, then were off..... so to speak

• Like 1

• Members

We have done the role play. He was the disciplinarian and I was the school girl. He loves the outfit I bought for it and it gave us a chance to make good use of the whip I bought. Yes at first I was kind of shy about it, but once I got into it we really enjoyed it.

• Members

I'm not big into the role playing or costumes, and either is hubby. I much prefer the BDSM!! In fact I LOVE it!! I just got some nipple clamps, a collor, and a Y strap, I believe it's called. Hubby picked it out, and I surprised him with it.

• Members

Hey I'm up for it all! You can't help but feel a little nervous or foolish at first 'cause you are operating outside of your normal comfort zone, but if the response is in anyway positive (and quite frankly the guy would be a total moron to do anything to spoil the "gift") it can lead to some very heated encounters!

• Members
Hey I'm up for it all! You can't help but feel a little nervous or foolish at first 'cause you are operating outside of your normal comfort zone, but if the response is in anyway positive (and quite frankly the guy would be a total moron to do anything to spoil the "gift") it can lead to some very heated encounters!

Oh I agree. It made it very interesting and very hot. We both talked about doing it again. I have never been much for a whip, but combined with the role play well I was done for before we barely got started....lol.

• Members
Oh I agree. It made it very interesting and very hot. We both talked about doing it again. I have never been much for a whip, but combined with the role play well I was done for before we barely got started....lol.

:D it does get uncontrollable sometimes :D

• Members
I'd have to say role play.....

Favorite Nurse-patient, I'm in total control of every thing that happens.

I have a nurses outfit, doctor bag with supplies ;) , and toys for the patient health :rolleyes:

Toys for patient health?? LOL LOVE IT!!!!!

Yeah, I could never due the whole role playing thing :-/ then again ive never been with someone who was really into that. I think if I tried to role play and act as something else, I would laugh! Its hard for me to even talk dirty to someone, not that I would laugh but I feel a little shy about talking sexy lol.

BDSM is fun though! So I would prefer that. Haven't gotten into it extremely, but do enjoy choking, spanking, scratching, biting, ;)

• Members

I'm more into role playing. :) I like dressing up and acting innocent, hehe.

I especially love skirts for the costumes cause you just flip it up and have fun! :P I've never been into BDSM but everyone has there own thing I guess which is fine.

• Members

Wow!!!Thanks for all the responces.

As you know I have been involved in the bdsm scene for quite a while now.Was most active while over in the Seattle/Tacoma area.Munchies afterhour parties and my own sub.Even made some lifeatyle furniture for myself and wound up making some for other people in the area.Especially when they found out I would make a St.Andrews cross for 175$ instead of the 495 they charge at most the places on line.

Now my So(who I happened to find on a bdsm site)is brand new to the lifeatyle.So we are taking it real slow and easy.I don't know where this is leading us,and how involved we will become.Needless to say anything we do in this lifeatyle will be a bonus.

As far as role play there are some that are totally off limits to both her and I.But you can have so much fun and keep the relationship interesting with this.You can even incorporate the bdsm scene into it as well.I'd have to say for me even though I have been active in the bdsm scene I like some forms of role play even better than straight bdsm.

Oncwe again thenks for all your input.

• Members
We have done the role play. He was the disciplinarian and I was the school girl. He loves the outfit I bought for it and it gave us a chance to make good use of the whip I bought. Yes at first I was kind of shy about it, but once I got into it we really enjoyed it.

My wife and I had an on-going role play thing. I don't even remember how it got started, but I do remember feeling silly at first. Fortunately it wasn't like we said, "Let's play act" or I couldn't have done it at all. Somehow I became a disciplinarian who spanked her with my hand or a ruler and gave her a good punishment fuck when she was bad. Every now and I'd decide she was getting out of hand and I'd have to spank her and "fuck some sense into her." It was so corny it got to be comical. Sometimes she'd be horny and she would drop something or leave a towel on the floor on purpose and say, "Oh God! I didn't mean to do that! I'm sorry. Are you going to punish me now?" and act very afraid. I would take the cue and bend her over the bed or back of the sofa and spank her with a ruler and lay into her.

• Members
My wife and I had an on-going role play thing. I don't even remember how it got started, but I do remember feeling silly at first. Fortunately it wasn't like we said, "Let's play act" or I couldn't have done it at all. Somehow I became a disciplinarian who spanked her with my hand or a ruler and gave her a good punishment fuck when she was bad. Every now and I'd decide she was getting out of hand and I'd have to spank her and "fuck some sense into her." It was so corny it got to be comical. Sometimes she'd be horny and she would drop something or leave a towel on the floor on purpose and say, "Oh God! I didn't mean to do that! I'm sorry. Are you going to punish me now?" and act very afraid. I would take the cue and bend her over the bed or back of the sofa and spank her with a ruler and lay into her.

He he.. sounds like fun!!

• Review Team

Yeah, some times I am "bad" on purpose, too. B)

• Members
I'm more into role playing. :) I like dressing up and acting innocent, hehe.

I especially love skirts for the costumes cause you just flip it up and have fun! :P I've never been into BDSM but everyone has there own thing I guess which is fine.

The "acting innocent" thing sounds hot.

• Members

Baby give me whatever your in the mood for! I love dressing up, whether as a certain persona or just being sexy! I love a good time! I just need a whip... I don't have one of those...:( Also you can't have one without the other, in order to be into bdsm you have to role-play as a dominant, not so merciful person, or a person who likes that done to them. So it's all role-playing really, IMHO.

• Members

Sound like fun....

• Members
Sound like fun....

Yeah. I miss it. I miss her.

• Members

for most doms or masters ,and subs/slaves who have been involved in the lifestyle for a significant number of years it is not a form of roleplay.it is not a switch that you turn on and off at a minutes notice.and for those who are naturally A(alpha)type personalities it is not a form of role play.it's there natural personality comming forth.

now role playing can and most times is a significant part of the scene.some people need this form of interaction as much as most people need the interaction of a loving relationship.for most true slaves this is there life,and they can tell a fake or a person roleplayijng in a new york minute.

• Members
Sometimes she'd be horny and she would drop something or leave a towel on the floor on purpose and say, "Oh God! I didn't mean to do that! I'm sorry. Are you going to punish me now?" and act very afraid. I would take the cue and bend her over the bed or back of the sofa and spank her with a ruler and lay into her.

Hope you don't mind, but I am so going to steal this scenario.

• Members
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up, and smack my ass, and show me that you like me."

:P :P :P

• Members
Hope you don't mind, but I am so going to steal this scenario.

VB, you've been a VERY naughty girl! You'll have to be punished! (have fun)