Official Community Forums Home

• Members
Heres a question for the lady's. Have you ever been with a guy with a foot fetish? If so did you get into it or was it too weird?

Hmmm....The man I have repeatedly referred to as "Sir" had a major thing about kissing the bottom of my feet during sex. It would make him cum harder...and I liked it. :P Does that count? :lol:

• Review Team
Heres a question for the lady's. Have you ever been with a guy with a foot fetish? If so did you get into it or was it too weird?

Not really a fetish, but my SO does like to lick my feet and suck my toes. At first I thought it strange but I do enjoy the feeling ... a lot!

• Members

My hubby does it every once in awhile. It does not bother me at all.

Now, I have some kids I work with that have MAJOR foot fetishes..all they have to do is see toes, and they "pop" one..

• Members

My current interest has a slight foot 'kink' as she calls it. I'm a very open person, and am always willing to try new things in the bedroom so it does not phase me at all. I tickle her feet and she squirms in delight ^_^

We haven't done anything else yet tho, but I dont mind trying!

I think the only people who would have a real problem with it are those you are afraid of feet.

• Members

We have enjoyed licking, kissing and sucking on each others feet. At first I was like I doubt I will enjoy this but I was wrong. This is one of the few times my feet are not ticklish. If you touched them any other time I would be squirming and trying to run away.

• Members
What about foot jobs? Has anyone giving one?

I never given a full foot job, but, I have started one and finished differently. Also, my husband doesn't have a foot fetish, but he loves to sit on the couch and massage, kiss my feet.....

• Members

My SO finds my feet "cute" but doesn't kiss them or do more than massage them when I need it. But he will hold them on occasion saying "I just want to hold your foot... It's so tiny." But that's hardly a foot fetish. I couldn't have a guy that had one because feet are kinda unsanitary. :lol:

• Members

Like LL, I started a foot job once while wearing nylons. My husband isn't particularly int feet, but it was fun and we had a laugh. We have kissed/sucked on toes, but not very often. You know what felt awful to me? Having the back of my knees sucked on!

• Members

I know someone who really digs feet. Worked for me since I love shoes! He liked to suck on the first two toes sliding his tongue in between them. So sensual Mmmmm

• Members
I know someone who really digs feet. Worked for me since I love shoes! He liked to suck on the first two toes sliding his tongue in between them. So sensual Mmmmm

My wife likes me to suck her big toe. I feel strange sucking on something like that because its "cock" like but she gets off on it.

• Members
My wife likes me to suck her big toe. I feel strange sucking on something like that because its "cock" like but she gets off on it.

Well... Hmmm what about a clit? It's all good!!!

• Members
I get over it quickly.... ;)

LOL GOOD THING!!! :P

Guest eminatic

feet are disgusting, i won't touch anyone else's feet and i don't really like mine being touched but i will tolerate it if the other person wanted to.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I used to think it was a lil weird but I've dated two men that had foot fetishes. And lucky for them, I love stockings and heels. So they used to love going shoe shopping with me and watching me try on heels all day and then picking out the perfect ones to take home for some fun. I used to hate having my feet touched too, but I've grown to love it.

• Members
I used to think it was a lil weird but I've dated two men that had foot fetishes. And lucky for them, I love stockings and heels. So they used to love going shoe shopping with me and watching me try on heels all day and then picking out the perfect ones to take home for some fun. I used to hate having my feet touched too, but I've grown to love it.

Hi Pinki

I Would love to see your shoe collection sometime.

S&H

• Members
Hi Pinki

I Would love to see your shoe collection sometime.

S&H

Hey stockingsandheels.. Nice to meet you. :) I think you responded to my pic thread, I threw in a shoe pic on there with one of my heels. But maybe I'll dig out a few more.