Official Community Forums Home

What If Your So Came To You And Said They Were Curious...

Would you support it? Against it? Insist on being there?

• Members
Would you support it? Against it? Insist on being there?

I don't care what she does.

• Members

I think this answer is different for men and women. I mean, if a man knew that their female partner wanted to be with another woman, most men would think 'AWESOME!' However, for many or most women, knowing that their man was curious about being with other men would immediately make them sick and they would label their man 'GAY!' Why is this? Why is there a double standard here? Why is OK and socially acceptable - and sometimes even pushed - for a woman to be with another woman but when a man wants it, it is 'gross, disgusting, etc?'

I think that it is hard to think of a 'straight' man having relations with another man - but it is not really. Men can have the same curiousities and thoughts as we do.

So, the answer for me would be that I would support his curiousity, I would probably want to be there (my own curiousness) and I would want to make sure he wanted to do it. It is hard to support your lover in this, but I think that not allowing them the chance to explore it would be more detrimental to the relationship as a whole.

• Members

I'd like to say I'd be cool with it butI'd be freaking out! Is it me. is it something I did to "make him gay?" Is it something I didn't do? And, to be quite honest, I want to be the only cock-lover in the relationship... I would however try my best to stay calm and rational, though I might not be able to be 100% supportive...

• Members

I would be alright with it. I would want him tt be accepting of me no matter what and would be the same for him. We all have things we want to try but are afraid to or that we dont' experience as we are afraid of how others will react.

There were things that I said I would NEVER try but withbeing in a loving and understanding relationship. I gave them a try and was fine.

Same thing if I told him I wanted to be a woman...would I want him saying hey there will only be on pussy lover here. Just the same I would not do the reverse to him. That is just my opinion. To me it goes party into the relationship. It should be open, honest and completely non judgemental.

• Review Team
I think this answer is different for men and women. I mean, if a man knew that their female partner wanted to be with another woman, most men would think 'AWESOME!' However, for many or most women, knowing that their man was curious about being with other men would immediately make them sick and they would label their man 'GAY!' Why is this? Why is there a double standard here? Why is OK and socially acceptable - and sometimes even pushed - for a woman to be with another woman but when a man wants it, it is 'gross, disgusting, etc?'

I think that it is hard to think of a 'straight' man having relations with another man - but it is not really. Men can have the same curiousities and thoughts as we do.

So, the answer for me would be that I would support his curiousity, I would probably want to be there (my own curiousness) and I would want to make sure he wanted to do it. It is hard to support your lover in this, but I think that not allowing them the chance to explore it would be more detrimental to the relationship as a whole.

I totally agree!