Official Community Forums Home

After Effects

retta

Okay I tried searching this topic but I admit my search skills are not up to par.

My husband and I love having anal sex~the act~. ME? I have to deal with the after effects. :o I get very bad gas that last for a couple of days, diarrhea, and of course the sheer soreness afterwards. Is this normal or is it just me???

• Members

I may not be able to speak from an abundance of experience, but I have received anal before. Afterwards, my stool was softer and my digestive system seemed to run generally smoother than it had previously. But, my guess would be that different people have different "after effects." This was just mine. And, as I said, I haven't done anal very much. Maybe it would be different with a more frequent occurrence.

• Members

I have never suffered any after effects. The soreness might be that you are not using enough lube or were not aroused enough before doing this. Just my thoughts. I never noticed anythind different right after or day after doing anal.

• Review Team

Things can be a little different for a short period of time, at least for me. But think about it - if you are pushing a bunch of lube "up there" and maybe adding a healthy dose of cum, it stands to reason that could have some effect of what's in there. And I would think that all that pumping could pump some air in, that would make you seem more gassy.

As for being sore, when my ass gets a good pounding, I can tell for a day or so - you know, I can tell it wasn't all a dream - but I wouldn't call the sensation pain. But like I said, that is really only when we go above and beyond the norm.

I should probably add that SO and I have sex nearly every day, and at least half the time anal is involved in some way, so this may make my expereinces different from others'.

• Review Team
Lucky You! ;)

Yes, I am very lucky! But we are newlyweds, I am sure the sex-fest will wear off eventually. :(

• 2 weeks later...

It took my wife many years to enjoy anal. Now she enjoys it a lot. We have anal intercourse about once per month, but then again we only have regular intercourse about once per week, so that makes it fairly frequent.

My wife used to get diarhea and similar problems afterwards. Something that helped a lot is having me wear a condom. Yes, a lot of lube gets shoved up there during the act, but not adding the ejaculate seems to have hepled. She certainly is a lot happier about the after effects when I wear a condom.

I certainly don't mind wearing the condom if it means a happier wife who enjoys anal sex, so I readily volunteer to wear them. I also have a very large prince albert piercing which tend to get a little dirty without a condom, so that just helps things stay cleaner all around. Anyway, hope that helps. As for the soreness, try using more lube. Especially when you are new to anal, it's difficult to have enough lube. When it seems like too much, it might be enough.

Practice will help with relaxation, which will also reduce soreness. Also, it may be easier for you to relax and accept anal if you are super aroused - as funny as that may sound. My wife likes anal best if she has already had an orgasm or is very close to orgasm. If my wife gets in the right mood, and the right position to relax but is very aroused, she can take my full penetration sometimes without hesitation, and I can thrust as hard as possible as much as I want, and she will enjoy it. In fact, my wife almost always has an orgasm during anal intercourse, with no other stimulation.

Hope this helps. Have your husband try the condom and see if that doesn't help.

• Members

I love anal. I love feeling the tingling afterward when its finished. Its still a turn on hours after. What I have a problem afterwords, is urinating. . It takes time and sometimes it will take a few trips to the bathroom. Other times, there are no problems and its easy to go. I guess its different body types that have different affects afterwords.

• Members
I love anal. I love feeling the tingling afterward when its finished. Its still a turn on hours after.

The only 'trouble' I usually have is lube leaking out and messing my underwear and sometimes my pants. After a really healthy fuck my ass literally tingles and hums from just a few hours to 2 or 3 days afterwards. I enjoy the afterglow and often find myself gigling and feeling like a wanton slut. It really floats my boat.

• Members
The only 'trouble' I usually have is lube leaking out and messing my underwear and sometimes my pants. After a really healthy fuck my ass literally tingles and hums from just a few hours to 2 or 3 days afterwards. I enjoy the afterglow and often find myself gigling and feeling like a wanton slut. It really floats my boat.

Love to hum a few bars myself. :P I usually take a shower for 15 minutes afterward. I hate going to bed messy. Sometimes we use *Cough* crisco *Cough* to help with friction if ya know what I mean. And of course, it takes a long shower to get all that goo off.

Anyhoo,

it sometimes maybe the lube one uses if they have a problem with being irritable. I noticed when I combine mineral oil with the *cought* crisco *cough* it takes the pressure off bowls and my bladder. That may help.

• Members
It took my wife many years to enjoy anal. Now she enjoys it a lot. We have anal intercourse about once per month, but then again we only have regular intercourse about once per week, so that makes it fairly frequent.

My wife used to get diarhea and similar problems afterwards. Something that helped a lot is having me wear a condom. Yes, a lot of lube gets shoved up there during the act, but not adding the ejaculate seems to have hepled. She certainly is a lot happier about the after effects when I wear a condom.

I certainly don't mind wearing the condom if it means a happier wife who enjoys anal sex, so I readily volunteer to wear them. I also have a very large prince albert piercing which tend to get a little dirty without a condom, so that just helps things stay cleaner all around. Anyway, hope that helps. As for the soreness, try using more lube. Especially when you are new to anal, it's difficult to have enough lube. When it seems like too much, it might be enough.

Practice will help with relaxation, which will also reduce soreness. Also, it may be easier for you to relax and accept anal if you are super aroused - as funny as that may sound. My wife likes anal best if she has already had an orgasm or is very close to orgasm. If my wife gets in the right mood, and the right position to relax but is very aroused, she can take my full penetration sometimes without hesitation, and I can thrust as hard as possible as much as I want, and she will enjoy it. In fact, my wife almost always has an orgasm during anal intercourse, with no other stimulation.

Hope this helps. Have your husband try the condom and see if that doesn't help.

We have sex about three times a week and anal, if I can, twice a week. Like someone said earlier, sometimes the bum just won't accept anything. I have to been in the mood for anal which is all the time, but sometimes the body isn't and hubby knows just what to do to get me going. I have to be super aroused to accept him.

• 4 months later...
  • Members
Love to hum a few bars myself. :P I usually take a shower for 15 minutes afterward. I hate going to bed messy. Sometimes we use *Cough* crisco *Cough* to help with friction if ya know what I mean. And of course, it takes a long shower to get all that goo off.

Anyhoo,

it sometimes maybe the lube one uses if they have a problem with being irritable. I noticed when I combine mineral oil with the *cought* crisco *cough* it takes the pressure off bowls and my bladder. That may help.

CRISCO?!?!?!?

IS THIS APPALACHIIA??!? (probably spelled that wrong) and NO offense to those folks. They got the knowing of many things and would do much better than most people ATEOTWAWKI COMES.

For crying out loud people I use the cheapest lube in the land and 99 cent water based lube is SUPERIOR to Crisco. I stopped using Crisco 20+years ago!!

Generally my after effects run in the Afterglow Range. There is tingling and buzzing. Occasionally lube leaks out. I have many pairs of work jeans. Though it would be a good idea for me to wear 2 pair of shorts or an adult diaper. (might as well get used 2 that idea Huh??) I often tho not always take a long hot shower after an evening of debauchery.

I like it the next morning too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi all,

does anyone know any links to a cool and quick hologram tutorial in After Effects??? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks