Official Community Forums Home

Stamina

Mark55

• Members

At age 51 I do not have the stamina I used to have. After I have cum the Mrs. has a ways to go before she climaxes. What do you recommend to use/do to keep her going until she comes? Vibrator, dildo, etc.?

• Members

why don't you try a longer warm up session.really get her to the point of orgasm before you have actual intercourse.who knows you just might have enough stamina that way to get satisfied together or at least close.

• Members
why don't you try a longer warm up session.really get her to the point of orgasm before you have actual intercourse.who knows you just might have enough stamina that way to get satisfied together or at least close.

I agree, Just take your time with foreplay give her an orgasm or more before you penetrate her. I bet you will have a very satisfied woman! ;)

• Members
At age 51 I do not have the stamina I used to have. After I have cum the Mrs. has a ways to go before she climaxes. What do you recommend to use/do to keep her going until she comes? Vibrator, dildo, etc.?

Couple of options:

1. both vibrators and dildos are great, one of each and switch it up.

2. more foreplay so she done with you

3. desensitizing cream if your having a hard time holding out

4. cockring or Max size enhancement cream, if you tend to loose your erection after a while

• Members

We use a rabbit vibrator for foreplay and it works every time. She will come in no time with that marvelous invention ;) . Trust me on that one :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Members

Take it easy and slow...enjoy, savor, relish the moment. You thinking too hard (sorry for the pun) about it. Let her know that you really appreciate her surrender. I'm 54, she's 43, and I can go about a couple of hours just foreplay, a little screwing, a little licking, basically showering her body & her w/attention. My dick gets hard, soft, hard...leaks precum during that time. Best of all she leaks like nobody I've ever had the fortune to mesh with. Even she admits that, sexually we are so compatible, it is amazing.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I have a similar problem, but I'm only 26! I can't seem to hold it as long with my wife (we've been married 2.5 years). We have tried longer foreplay but the other thing about it is she hasn't had an orgasm either. I would like to be able to hold it longer and maybe she'll be able to orgasm. I've tried desensitizing creams and condoms (they used to work) and also cockrings but it doesn't work very well for me. Any ideas?

My wife also has a hard time reaching orgasm. When we use a bullet she can get really close but we can never finish. She doesn't really like vibrators.

I would really like to satisfy my wife completely and I feel bad since she doesn't climax and I do. Plus it's not satisfying to me if she's not satisfied. :(

• Members

I think its brilliant that you are loving and caring enough to seek advice with this.

Does your wife explore and play with herself to know what she likes and what helps her reach orgasm?

The pressure to perform might be a factor to her (self-confidence) as it is with many men.

Does your foreplay start outside the bedroom? I've read somewhere (probably here with all the great advice I've seen) that a woman orgasms in her mind first and the body follows.

Being in different positions may help her, one when you can be in her and she can use a clit stimulator on herself (is she is open to it)

Relaxing and making any experience special is a good aim, sex doesnt have to end with cum, intimacy is a great helper (IMO)

I've gone on enough, sorry if I've missed the point.

• Members

Well it gets a little more complicated...

First of all, I'm her first and she's barely opening up to new ideas and try new things. She did try exploring on her own but said she wasn't able to reach it. She was also shy and a little embarassed telling me about it and of course she didn't go into details.

I know self-confidence is a problem on both our sides. I have no problem walking around the house naked, but she does. What I fear/hate the most is that I can't satisfy her (IMO, she says otherwise)

The other problem is that there isn't much foreplay outside the bedroom and there's many reason for that. I travel a lot which means I'm not home as much, we have a 15 month old which doesn't leave much time and keeps her tired. Lately it's been rare that we are intimate mainly because we're tired, I'm not home, or when I'm home it's the time of the month. I like playing with her outside the bedroom (pretty much everywhere) but sometimes she's not in the mood for it so I kinda avoid it now. The night we are intimate I play with her first and get her excited and since she likes missionary style the most (because she can hug me) we sometimes use the clit stimulator but she can't reach orgasm. Then when she asks me not to move and wait while she stimulates herself (while I'm inside) I sometimes go soft. That's really when I get upset at myself.

I really appreciate you guys listening and any ideas would definetely be great. Thanks!

• Members

A lot of that sounds familiar, from the not lasting that long to the rug rat to the being tired a lot to the disappointment at going soft.

My wife will not readily orgasm from plane jane intercourse, so I don't even try with that route any more. Either I get her to org from oral sex plus a finger/thumb before the main intercourse, or she'll use a bullet vibrator during intercourse, with doggie style working well for that, or the vibrator plus a finger assist from me. Or we mix and match various things during the session. In the days before using a vibrator, she would just use her fingers for clit stimulation. If she is using a vibrator alone, often it will not be enough until I add my finger. Finding out about the G-spot and where it is helped a lot. Try some different things and have her tell you what she likes best. We sometimes use a glass dildo for a change-up.

A couple of times we have had her lie back on the bed (propped up on pillows cuz the bed is too low) and me standing at the bed's edge and her legs up over my shoulders, and that seemed to hit a spot that more conventional positions don't, and got her close to an orgasm. (Like you, if I could only last longer in that position . . .) Same thing with in a chair, but that kills her back.

We've been married a dozen years, and it wasn't until 2 to 3 years ago that we started figuring a lot of this stuff out and sex got really good. From your age I would say you've got time on your side to practice a bunch and see what works for you two and what doesn't.