Official Community Forums Home

Red Wine And Sex

ladylove

• Members

Red Wine and Sex: Another reason to drink red wine

We already know red wine is good for us, as an anti-oxidant and to help prevent heart disease but now it has been linked with something more pleasurable, a healthy sex life. A recent study in Italy asked over 798 women to talk about their drinking habits and their sexual lives. The women were divided up into groups of how much they drank, teetotalers, moderate drinkers and heavy drinkers. All of the women were then asked to describe their sex lives.

The women who described drinking approximately 1-2 glasses of red wine per day were also the women who enjoyed sex the most. They also felt sexual desire and lubricated more easily than the other two groups. A possible reason for this linkage is that moderate drinking lowers inhibitions but does not depress sexual functioning like heavy drinking does. Whatever the reason, red wine looks like it is a friend to healthy sexual functioning in women.

• Like 1

• Members
Hot Damn........I'm headed out to buy some Red Wine :P

GOOD!! ;)

• Members
i am drinking a nice pinot noir right now! a glass or two is good for everyone!

Very nice, I love a fine Cabernet Sauvignon.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Bottoms Up! :P

• 9 years later...

Mina käisin emaga turismireisil.Laeva kahte võtsime emaga punase veini mitu pudelit ära.Öösel ma tundsin et ema minu peal, olime mõlemad purjus ja ma võtsin siis teda hülge kaju kuni ta rahunes.Hea punane vein oli.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
10 hours ago, Dannyk said:

My wife loves wine , white and red. She often has some while we are engaging in a little adult fun. She will often have me put my penis in her glass and then proceed to suck and lick all the wine 🍷 off and then have me do it again and again.It really spices things up.

My wife lives doing that to me as well.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I would love to dip my cock in some merlot for you to lick off. However, if you lick a lot of merlot off there will be more than wine you'll be swallowing

• Like 1

• Members
17 minutes ago, GirlNerd said:

Mmmmmmm....I would love some cock with my next glass of Merlot. 

Great pairing.🍷👅

And a side of balls?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Trying a little variation of that today. Instead of wine I had Frozen some strawberries and bananas that I was going to make a smoothie out of. Instead I blended it with a little bit of honey and some rum. Gave it in my wife and took a sip and while her mouth was ice cold suck my cock into her mouth. Great sensation and had me instantly hard. Didn't take long before she had me coming.

• Like 2