going commando  

24 members have voted

1. 1. how often do you go commando?

• always
    • more often than not
    • occasionally
    • never

Guest eminatic

so how often do you go commando? i was talking with a group of friends the other day and they were shocked that i rarely ever wear underwear XD

i wear skirts year round (knee length or longer) and usually dont wear underwear...which my friends thought was wierd. yet some of them occasionally go without them in PANTS. which seems weird to me.....wouldn't that hurt? :unsure:

• Members

Only when I get home from work and on the weekends if I'm staying home :rolleyes:

• Members

As I have posted before, I have gone commando only at stuffy formal/semi-formal events, under that little black dress and thigh highs, in order to make thing more interesting for my husband and myself......

otherwise no...

• Members

My wife mostly goes commando unless wearing a dress or skirt, and only recently has tried it with a skirt.

I pretty much never go commando, but recently have tried it a few times and find it to be OK. Mostly around the house type stuff or a quick run out for an errand.

• Members

Get home from work and take a shower. Then it's commando, either in pants or shorts.

but then I don't really have to worry about anyone noticing either. Sigh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Get home from work and take a shower. Then it's commando, either in pants or shorts.

but then I don't really have to worry about anyone noticing either. Sigh.

I'm with you, after the shower it is shorts and a tee or tank, nothing else.

Not to run errands, tho, just around the house.

Give me a call next time, bbboomer and I'll give ya a wolf whistle! B)

Guest eminatic

lol i guess im one of the few that regularly goes around in public without underwear...but i do wear 4 layers of skirts XD

i never wear pants but if i did i wouldn't dream of going without underwear lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Not at work...Split my pants once bending under a bus with the passengers (all female) right behind me. When I'm off...no drawers.

Sometimes during the summer pretty much ONLY if its really HOT.

Now and then after a long hot shower its a robe and nothin' else.

• Members

I never go commando.. I like lingerie too much and i don't think there has to be an occassion to wear pretty undies/bra. So I wear it regularly.. to work, to the store, walking the dogs.. etc. I think I like the fact that I can be dressed totally casually and wearing something hot underneath.

• Members

I never go commando.. I like lingerie too much and i don't think there has to be an occassion to wear pretty undies/bra. So I wear it regularly.. to work, to the store, walking the dogs.. etc. I think I like the fact that I can be dressed totally casually and wearing something hot underneath.

Me, too! I love raking leaves in a pair of jeans and an old tee shirt

while wearing some real naughty unders! hee~hee

If they only knew what I knew................. :P

• Members

Me, too! I love raking leaves in a pair of jeans and an old tee shirt

while wearing some real naughty unders! hee~hee

If they only knew what I knew................. :P

ohshelly, tell us,tell us, tell us what you know :) .... I'm a fast learner I promise

• Members

I love sexy undies so I dont go commando that often but when we go out I love fresh naked and smooth feeling and so does SO when he touches and gets a shock!

(bit cold here at moment to be commando doing the school run lol)

• Members
I love sexy undies so I dont go commando that often but when we go out I love fresh naked and smooth feeling and so does SO when he touches and gets a shock!

(bit cold here at moment to be commando doing the school run lol)

I like the way you think. :)

Guest eminatic
Not sure what the big deal is about having to wear them out in public. Nobody knows what you have on under there.

thats exactly what i say! lol. although i do LOVE shopping for lingerie, i don't like wearing my nice lingerie all the time because i dont want them to get all worn on a daily basis with no one around to see them...LOL. i basically only wear underwear if i KNOW they are going to be seen :lol: