Official Community Forums Home

Take the garbage out naked!

• Members

Anybody else. I just can't resist the the temptation  at four a.m. in the morning . going to be a public nudity ticket in my future.

• Like 4

• Members

Well....have to admit, I have. 

Lost a bet with my wife. :) 

Problem is, to take out the garbage, I have to drive to the main road. We live out a ways. Did a lot of looking before I unloaded the cans into the big dumpster! She sat in the pickup & watched!

All good for a laugh!!

• Like 4

• Members

Well kink I live in rural area and the woman next door has been over for a little toke and  and a beer while I was naked. Her s.o. used to practice nudity. Other than that I am pretty well obscured . Well one neighbor bitched at first and than said. If you have seen one you have seen hem all.  Wish I had neighbors like some people I review on here.

• Like 1

• Members

Well you have it made!  If I were in your area I would love to join  you too.  With my wife , who would  be reluctant . All hetro here. and I  not really comfortable naked around other men. Get by it at the gym ok.

• Members

We prefer to stay in seclusion ourselves. 

There is something about getting naked in the outdoors that is kind of a thrill for both of us. Makes Mrs Kinkster horny....big time!

Glad we live out away from the hustle & bustle, but camping has worked, and still works as well. 

• Like 1

• Members

Nice to be able to get naked. Just make sure you not charged with anything illegal. That would be very bad. As you already know we have problems in the good ol' US of A with nudity. Too cold here to be taking out the trash in anything less than a parka and snow pants, especially at 4:00 AM. I'd hate to have frostbite on my more sensitive parts. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Since the last place I lived was across the street from a school,  no.  Now I live in a subdivision, and I won't do that.  LOL 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:33 PM, tiedupnaked33 said:

Anybody else. I just can't resist the the temptation  at four a.m. in the morning . going to be a public nudity ticket in my future.

Not trying to cause a ruckus just some observations. You live in Illinois. Not exactly a free state. By free I mean your freedom is semi curtailed. OTOH 4am could be a good time to engage in this activity. Make sure all your ducks are in a row financially. If you're still working your employer could find out and fire you even if you are a model employee. If you're self employed your reputation could take a serious nosedive and lose business. Not to mention the stigma of a *sex offender charge.* Not a conviction just the charge can ruin one financially.

Around 35yr ago I lived out in the woods. Tho I've never been a nudist or exhibitionist for some oddball reason I had an urge to go outside bare ass nekid on a warm summer day. I did. While about 25 yards from my place nekid as a J bird a small plane flew overhead. Heard it then saw it and hightailed it for the house sure the pilot had seen me. Never did that again.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Hmmm....I have to say this sounds like an interesting endeavor.  But I live in an apartment, and the dumpster is around the corner - somewhat of a walk.  Chances are no one would see me at 4AM, although I could see a jealous wife calling the police.  

• Members
Just now, Mark7even said:

I live in a seculed area with few neighbors and I love to just walk around nude especially on a nice sunny day.

If I lived in a secluded are I think I would do it quite often.  Sounds fun!  Just me being one with the birds and the bees

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, Mark7even said:

Yes the birds and the bees for sure!

Yep.  I thought being out and about naked might lead to that.  At least there is nothing wrong with hoping...🤸‍♀️ 

• Members
Just now, Amy D said:

Yep.  I thought being out and about naked might lead to that.  At least there is nothing wrong with hoping...🤸‍♀️ 

Its actually quite exhilarating but now you always wonder if Google maps is taking pictures in your area. Lol.

• Like 1

OMG I love these forums you peoplecome up with the BEST issue's for real and yes I've been seen a couple of times taking out the garbage naked and I actually answered the door one day totally nude by mistake oh boy was that an embarrassing seen 

4 minutes ago, Mark7even said:

Its actually quite exhilarating but now you always wonder if Google maps is taking pictures in your area. Lol.

I think it's exciting to wonder if anyone's looking at you but I love being nude outdoors it's so natural and health to me but that's just me