Official Community Forums Home

Politics

12GAUGE

• Members

What happened to the 'Politics' discussion?

I really miss this aspect of the forums here. I've looked and I've looked but Politics is nowhere to be seen.

Whats up wit dat??

• Members

I really miss this aspect of the forums here. I've looked and I've looked but Politics is nowhere to be seen.

Whats up wit dat??

I guess we got censored. Maybe the Admin came down on Rob and curbed his first ammendment rights since it wasn't very supportive to his, the Messiah, goals in Washington

• Members

I think it had more to do with the tension it caused here onthe boards. As much as some people may have enjoyed it, in the end it was just a place for both sides to attack each other and more often than not it proved to be repulsive to members. Like i had said in another post the only politics that really and honestly belong here is who's on top. Other than that the politics section provided very little enjoyment for the bulk of the people on the boards, and before any one asks why the game weren't removed (IMHO only) it's cause they are light hearted and fun for the people who partake in them.

I say Kudos to Rob and Meg who bust their humps to keep the site fun for everyone.

• Members
I think it had more to do with the tension it caused here onthe boards. As much as some people may have enjoyed it, in the end it was just a place for both sides to attack each other and more often than not it proved to be repulsive to members. Like i had said in another post the only politics that really and honestly belong here is who's on top. Other than that the politics section provided very little enjoyment for the bulk of the people on the boards, and before any one asks why the game weren't removed (IMHO only) it's cause they are light hearted and fun for the people who partake in them.

I say Kudos to Rob and Meg who bust their humps to keep the site fun for everyone.

I didn't even notice... :) and I agree Suze!

• Members
at least it brought something to this board.don't you g4t tired of the same old threads all the time?there is 4 of themn on here all the time that I would like to see eleminated.

Sure they're old to me and you but what about the new members? That's new stuff to them, yes there are only so many way to talk about how tosquirt, sex on your period, and a spouse who doesn't want sex, but maybe someone else has insight that we don't have. JUst because a topic has already been brought up doesn't me we've explored every angle of it. And i know which four your talking about and, while i may not be on the boards as much, I haven't noticed them being used as often, so maybe you got your wish. And I never saw ANYTHING productive come from the politics forum, very seldom did it even end with a civil "we'll agree to disagree" there was usually name calling and personal lives and beliefs being insulted, what's productive about that? Again Kudos to Rob and Meg for working so hard to make this board a safe and comfortable place to discuss very private matters.

• Members
I didn't even notice... :) and I agree Suze!

Ditto

That's exactly why I very rarely partook in that (or any other) Politic forum! :)

• Review Team
... I'm young and opininated and ya know stupid. :)

20 lashes!!!! My sex pet is NOT stupid! :kiss:

• Review Team
Nope, cause i knew what it would talk to get some spankings :) MWAH!

A sly one you are, my dear! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Whats up wit dat??

not sure but I have been away for a while! Been off opposing Comrade Obama and his minions, but thats political, wont be getting into that here ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Not sure but I have been away for a while! Been off opposing Comrade Obama and his minions, but thats political, wont be getting into that here ;)

Well as I said I thoroughly enjoyed that aspect while it was on here. I recall some heated debates where I most likely vented more steam than most are willing to admit to. No one that knows me well would ever say I am not opinionated. Tea, anyone??

• Members
Well as I said I thoroughly enjoyed that aspect while it was on here. I recall some heated debates where I most likely vented more steam than most are willing to admit to. No one that knows me well would ever say I am not opinionated. Tea, anyone??

I'm down for a good cup of chia!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
not sure but I have been away for a while! Been off opposing Comrade Obama and his minions, but thats political, wont be getting into that here ;)

Good for you Admiral!! I only wish MORE young people would oppose his BS views and commie tendencies.

Watch out for his THOUGHT POLICE and his ACORN buddies. Watch your your six and keep that powder dry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note did you all hear Obammie got his Nobel Peace Prize. . . . .just as he is about to send SIXTEEN THOUSAND M O R E TROOPS TO AFGANISTAN. But Obama is such a man of peace...piece of shit...matches the color if his eyes.

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

DIDN'T HE PROMISE to pull our troops out of those 2 BS wars we are in PRIOR TO HIS ELECTION?? He's as gooda' LIAR AS BUSH!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Good for you Admiral!! I only wish MORE young people would oppose his BS views and commie tendencies.

Watch out for his THOUGHT POLICE and his ACORN buddies. Watch your your six and keep that powder dry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note did you all hear Obammie got his Nobel Peace Prize. . . . .just as he is about to send SIXTEEN THOUSAND M O R E TROOPS TO AFGANISTAN. But Obama is such a man of peace...piece of shit...matches the color if his eyes.

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

DIDN'T HE PROMISE to pull our troops out of those 2 BS wars we are in PRIOR TO HIS ELECTION?? He's as gooda' LIAR AS BUSH!!!

right now he thinking about attacking some rags, LOL, so disregard all promises

Glenn

• Members

no!!!all we get to see(his bat face)and hear from him is the typical BS of a true politition.tell you what you want to hear and do just the exact opposite once in office.and as far as bat face getting the nobel piece prize.....what a CROCK of crap!!!!!!!!!