Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

Yes.

Would it then make you hot if I went to the restroom, removed my panties, walked by you and placed them in your lap?

• Members
Oh fuck yes....

Would it then make you hot if while tied down I wiggled a bit, trying to get your attention - quietly whimpering that I needed you to attend to me.....

Oh yes! Would it make you hot if I 'attended' to you by moving my mouth and tongue up your body, starting by sucking on your toes and making my way to your tits, cunt and ass?

• Members
Oh yes! Would it make you hot if I 'attended' to you by moving my mouth and tongue up your body, starting by sucking on your toes and making my way to your tits, cunt and ass?

Yes!

Would it make you hot if moaned and or sighed while you did?

• Members
you bet...especially with moans and groans

would it make you hot if.....i sent you a text message during work telling you all the naughty things i was going to do to you after work

possibly

would it make you hot if I made dinner for you wearing an apron only?

• Members
possibly

would it make you hot if I made dinner for you wearing an apron only?

Yupper.

This one is more for the guys: would it make you hot if the person cutting your hair was a cute little hottie, and was shaving the back of your neck with a straight razor, just a few inches and a flick of the wrist away from killing you if she wanted to?

(I used to go to a place where they did that [straight razor, not the killing part]; it would send chills up and down my spine and just about paralyze me while she did it.)

• Members
Yes

Would it make you hot if I said "I want it every way possible"?

Yes

Would it make you hot if I told you to "spank me, I'm going to get very naughty"

• Members
you bet!!!!.... :D

would it make you hot if......I tied your hands while I spanked you with my crop

not sure, probably

would it make out if I called you at work and gave you a titillating description of what I had on under my cloths?

• Members

Hmmmm, it just might! :D

Would it make you hot if I told you I wanted you to make me your little slut while I nibbled your lip and lightly ran my nails down your naked back? ;)

• Members
Hmmmm, it just might! :D

Would it make you hot if I told you I wanted you to make me your little slut while I nibbled your lip and lightly ran my nails down your naked back? ;)

only if you were a man and....

Would it make you hot if I took off my underwear and stuffed them in your brief bag for you to find later?

• Members

Would it make you hot if I took off my underwear and stuffed them in your brief bag for you to find later?

• Members
not sure, probably

would it make out if I called you at work and gave you a titillating description of what I had on under my cloths?

:D

• Members

If they just came out of the dryer, no. If they came off of you .... oh yeah.

Would it make you hot if I tied you spread eagle to the bed, warmed up a some of TT's sexy lubricants, and used feather to paint it on your clit? Up and down, back a forth, barely touching now, a little pressure now and then ....

• Members
If they just came out of the dryer, no. If they came off of you .... oh yeah.

Would it make you hot if I tied you spread eagle to the bed, warmed up a some of TT's sexy lubricants, and used feather to paint it on your clit? Up and down, back a forth, barely touching now, a little pressure now and then ....

Completely!

Would it make you hot if I tied you to the bed, blindfolded and gave you some special treatment?

• Members
I got the rope ready for my SO :rolleyes:

would it make you hot if I blindfolded you and put pieces of fruit on your body and nibbled them off...very slowly.... :)

Sure it would..

Would it make you hot if I gave you a jar of liquid chocolate and told to put it any where you wanted me to kiss or lick?

• Members
Sure it would..

Would it make you hot if I gave you a jar of liquid chocolate and told to put it any where you wanted me to kiss or lick?

absolutely! My tongue would love to explore every area of your body. Would it make you hot if, after performing incredibly hot cunnilingus on you, I moved my tongue down between your spread ass cheeks, make it nice and rigid, and push it up your ass as far as I can, making you feel like you have a small slimy cock probing your anus?

• Members
absolutely! My tongue would love to explore every area of your body. Would it make you hot if, after performing incredibly hot cunnilingus on you, I moved my tongue down between your spread ass cheeks, make it nice and rigid, and push it up your ass as far as I can, making you feel like you have a small slimy cock probing your anus?

Yep.

Would it make you hot if I asked for more?

• Members

I would feel a pulsation and throbbing in my already hard cock if you wanted me to lick your asshole even more.. Will it make you hot if I ask you to straddle my face with your pussy?

• Members
I would feel a pulsation and throbbing in my already hard cock if you wanted me to lick your asshole even more.. Will it make you hot if I ask you to straddle my face with your pussy?

yes

Would it make you hot if screamed in pleasure?

• Members
yes

Would it make you hot if I asked to to taste your wetness?

Yes, it's probably why I'm screaming :lol:

Would it make you hot if I turned around, 69 style, so I could taste you?