Official Community Forums Home

New Just Starting Out With Being Sub.

KellyT

• Members

I have always been a fairly open minded person. However, when I was married, the sex was very plain. Sure we had *some* exciting parts, but for the most part it was in the bed, get it done, and move on with the day. (Possibly part of the reason behind that is b/c I since found out that he was fucking other women the whole time we were married.) So we've been separated/divorced since Aug 08. In May of this year, I met a man online. We've been together now 7 months. The sex is A.MA.ZING. I have squirted in the past, with him I do it every single time. We are so in tune with each other, it's unbelievable.

I've always like having my ass smacked when having sex. I've recently learned that I like to have my clit smacked as well. I have been reading forums and articles on here. The more I read about the BDSM things, the more I'd get turned on--even from just reading informative articles. So I brought it up to the bf. I told him that I thought I'd like for him to be in control. I then thought that I would like to try being blindfolded and/or tied up. So this weekend I went to his house (we both have 3 kids each that we have custody of, so for completely "alone/get to be as loud and as adventurous as we want" time, we have to wait til the kids go to their other parents'.) He told me to bring some toys, and we could have some fun. It was awesome. He had me start out by using my toys in front of him while he watched--something he knows I've been embarrassed/apprehensive about doing before. It blew my mind having him watch that. At some point I had my head hung over the edge of the bed while he fucked my throat while holding my hands down. Just thinking about it to write it makes me all excited all over again.

I can't wait to see what else I can discover that I like in regards to this.

Thank you to all in this section who have exposed me to something that I am so excited about trying more---and loving that my bf is on board with it as well!

• Members

This is FANTASTIC to hear! I am so pleased that you have found a new interest by reading articles and joining the community here! For many women, being a submissive with a controlling (and loving) partner is a wonderful experience. Obviously if you have been reading here, you know my heart belongs in the submissive role. There is nothing like trusting a partner who can really make you feel totally consumed with sex and all that sex encompasses. It is truly my heart's desire to be a submissive.

I still want to just caution you a bit, make sure that you are always playing safe, have a safe word, make sure you never do anything that either of you is comfortable with. Other than that - the possibilities are ENDLESS! Have fun and report back, LL is right, we love success stories!

• Members

Thanks ladies! Mikayla--we have awesome communication (something ex-h and I never had) which is why I think I/we feel so comfortable allowing him (and myself) to assume these roles.

Being that we are an hour apart, we've already started talking about what we're gonna do next weekend when all of the kids are w/their other parents ;) I love that even just talking about something makes him and I both so hot.

• Members

well as I havce been involved(as a dom)in the bdsm world for over 9 years now the best piece of advice I can give you is......have trust....communication....and a safe word/jesture....those are the 3 most important items in this lifestyle.

other than that....you are only limited in this lifestyle by your imagination.....good luck and have safe fun

• Review Team

I agree with the others. My husband and I have also ventured in BDSM quite a bit, and we both really enjoy it. I never would have thought that a control-freak like me could be so ... pleased being totally controlled. It has been a challenge for me to let go completely, because of some things in my past, but I know my husband loves me and I can trust him 110%.

Have fun exploring this side of you, and report back your findings! ;)

• Members
I think girls like the idea that they are "helpless" and not know what is going to happen next turns them on.

True, girls??

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
True, girls??

For me, something about the vulnerability and unpredictability of what is to happen is very erotic... the lack of control contributes to that, but for me, it is the vulnerability I think...

• Members
True, girls??

I'm sure that's true with a lot of girls, hence the traditionally submissive role a lot of women play. As for me, I like it both ways and appreciate that my wife is like that, too. Not an everyday thing, but sometimes, she like to take charge and make me her sex toy. Frankly, I love it when she does that!

• Members
True, girls??

I would have to say yes it very much is... Being the controled is much more erotic for me... But I do love being the one controling just as much actually. I think if I had someone who was really good at controling, I would be even more turned on by being submissive.

• Members
True, girls??

Oh, my, yes!!

Let me echo Mikayla's remarks... nothing, and I mean nothing, compares to the ecstasy that comes from submitting completely to my lover's tender--or not-so-tender!--mercies.

And to comment, SensualWoman... my man wasn't always the incredible DOM he is today... but with time and care I was able to train him (and let's face it... we trained ME too!) to be everything I could possibly want, and more. It took a few years, but he's self-directed now, and I've got the rope-marks on my wrists and the welts on my ass to prove it.

• Like 1