Official Community Forums Home

Prostate Massage Failed!

ginshreve

• Members

My current bf is very into anal play, and I am happy to learn and enjoy these techniques for the first time. I have read about doing prostate massage and have tried it with him twice, but with pretty disappointing results - he says it feels good, and he enjoys it, but he does not have the mega-orgasms that I have heard described as a result of this! Also, I think I should be able to feel the "walnut-shaped" nodule in there somewhere, which I have so far not been able to do!

Help!! What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions would be appreciated... I would really like this to work as I have heard it described.

• Review Team

I am jealous you get to try to find it. That's a bridge I just can't get hubby to cross ... yet ;) . I have no personal experience with this so my only advice, which probably have already done, is check the article section here. Good luck!

• Members
I am jealous you get to try to find it. That's a bridge I just can't get hubby to cross ... yet ;) . I have no personal experience with this so my only advice, which probably have already done, is check the article section here. Good luck!

Yes, I feel very fortunate in this way - he is very into all of the play, and absolutely loves it when I am doing anything with him anally - including inserting vibes, my finger, or playing around the opening and perineum. He makes all the expected happy sounds and says it feels wonderful - but somehow I don't think I'm hitting the prostate! I don't feel it and he does not have the strong reaction I was led to expect. I appreciate your suggestions (and yes, I have read those articles and much more) and I am hoping some men with experience in this will offer some advice!

I have also read the reviews and ordered a prostate massager from TT, hopefully it will be able to hit the right spot reliably!

• Members

A prostate massager is definitely something you need to try. When I use ours on my HB, he cums so hard he turns into jelly (fortunately he stays hard long enough that I can cowgirl up on him and ride him til I cum, too). But you may have trouble getting the vibrator on his prostate if you don't know where it is.

You need to realize that the prostate is really kind of high up there, and most women have short fingers. If you're not finding it, you're probably not inserting your finger deep enough. To find it, try doing it before you're down to the hot-n-heavy stage of your blowjob. Make it part of the fun. I have fairly short fingers and my HB is tall, so it's a reach for me.

Get him hard and breathing fast, and then try to find his prostate. Get your man to lie on his back with his legs drawn up to his chest (the same position you assume when you want to feel him thrusting really deep inside you, which makes sense when you think about it). I prefer to use my index finger, because I can twist my hand around to get it waaaaay up there. You need to get your hand between his cheeks, and push it up rather forcefully to get as deep into his ass as possible. Then curl your finger toward the front of his rectum. Firm pressure is needed. His prostate should feel sort of like a small rubber ball with a crease running down the middle. I find it's actually easier to get in deep and rub hard if I use two fingers. I warm him up with my index finger first, continue blowing him, then insert two fingers. It rarely takes more than thirty seconds of that before I have a tasty mouthful of cum!

• Like 1

• Members
A prostate massager is definitely something you need to try. When I use ours on my HB, he cums so hard he turns into jelly (fortunately he stays hard long enough that I can cowgirl up on him and ride him til I cum, too). But you may have trouble getting the vibrator on his prostate if you don't know where it is.

You need to realize that the prostate is really kind of high up there, and most women have short fingers. If you're not finding it, you're probably not inserting your finger deep enough. To find it, try doing it before you're down to the hot-n-heavy stage of your blowjob. Make it part of the fun. I have fairly short fingers and my HB is tall, so it's a reach for me.

Get him hard and breathing fast, and then try to find his prostate. Get your man to lie on his back with his legs drawn up to his chest (the same position you assume when you want to feel him thrusting really deep inside you, which makes sense when you think about it). I prefer to use my index finger, because I can twist my hand around to get it waaaaay up there. You need to get your hand between his cheeks, and push it up rather forcefully to get as deep into his ass as possible. Then curl your finger toward the front of his rectum. Firm pressure is needed. His prostate should feel sort of like a small rubber ball with a crease running down the middle. I find it's actually easier to get in deep and rub hard if I use two fingers. I warm him up with my index finger first, continue blowing him, then insert two fingers. It rarely takes more than thirty seconds of that before I have a tasty mouthful of cum!

Elise, thank you so much for these suggestions. Based on your 30 second description, I know I am not reaching where I need to get - The problem may be short fingers - I was led to believe that the prostate was just inside the anus, at about the place where my first knuckle would be - so I am definitely not going deeply enough, based on what you are telling me. I have also gotten my middle finger in as far as I can; that is my longest finger, and didn't feel anything there. I will try harder, maybe repositioning him will help - and I have a prostate massager on order, so that may also help - but I really wanted to do it with my fingers, if you know what I mean. :(

• Members

Your middle finger is your longest finger, but it's harder to insert it as deeply as your index finger because the knuckles on either side prevent it. Try using your index finger, with the rest of your fingers curled in tightly. This is how doctors do rectal/prostate examinations, with the index finger.

And yes, I DO know why you want to do it with your finger(s)! Much more personally intimate...

• Review Team

Great information and ideas, just in case I ever get to use that info. :)

• 10 months later...
  • Members

Yes, I feel very fortunate in this way - he is very into all of the play, and absolutely loves it when I am doing anything with him anally - including inserting vibes, my finger, or playing around the opening and perineum. He makes all the expected happy sounds and says it feels wonderful - but somehow I don't think I'm hitting the prostate! I don't feel it and he does not have the strong reaction I was led to expect. I appreciate your suggestions (and yes, I have read those articles and much more) and I am hoping some men with experience in this will offer some advice!

I have also read the reviews and ordered a prostate massager from TT, hopefully it will be able to hit the right spot reliably!

Every now and then I'll get lucky and spot my prostate and get a flicker or two of incredible pleasure. Thank goodness there's about a zillion nerve endings in and around my ass area. Actually just last night I was having some pretty good anal when for about a minute or so I eased the dong all the way out. Then ease it just past my brownie and out again. Just moving the tip in and out was really feeling too good. I was getting soooo worked up......:D

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My current bf is very into anal play, and I am happy to learn and enjoy these techniques for the first time. I have read about doing prostate massage and have tried it with him twice, but with pretty disappointing results - he says it feels good, and he enjoys it, but he does not have the mega-orgasms that I have heard described as a result of this! Also, I think I should be able to feel the "walnut-shaped" nodule in there somewhere, which I have so far not been able to do!

Help!! What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions would be appreciated... I would really like this to work as I have heard it described.

just take your time and really get him going first. Take your time massaging his anus and working the finger in. I like my wife's finger better then the vibrater. I got really hard and my head got really purple it was great.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

just take your time and really get him going first. Take your time massaging his anus and working the finger in. I like my wife's finger better then the vibrater. I got really hard and my head got really purple it was great.

It takes time to learn what truly turns on your lover.

If you have the time and the wherewithal take the time to really explore your lovers secret places. Explore your mans ass with your fingers and your tongue. While Cunnilingus is written about to the extreme Analingus for the mans enjoyment is rarely written about in the hetero arena.

If you really want to give your man a treat spend an hour or so giving him the rim job of the century. Believe me when I say a proper rim job given to a man who is hoping to be the receiver of a proper rim job is a happy man indeed. He may not be worth a shit for a week or more...but I would...I mean he would do most anything you ask to be properly rimmed again. And again. And again.

Proper tongue work along with the right amount of finger work or vibrator/dildo work will MOST DEFINATELY make our eyes glaze over.:D

• 2 years later...
  • 8 years later...
  • Members
On 12/29/2009 at 9:48 PM, ginshreve said:

I have same problem except I do it alone I have tried all the prostate massager . I just can’t manage to hit that magic spot. I would love to feel that massive orgasm I hear so much about.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
6 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I've not yet tried this on a guy, but it appears I will need some feedback from him to know when I've hit the right spot.  I guess until I learn what the target feels like?  What should I do about my nails - are they an issue?  They aren't considered long by any stretch of the imagination, but they do extend a quarter inch or so beyond the tip of my finger.  

Latex gloves will take care of the nails

• Members
30 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Understood, but what impact does latex have on sensation?  I prefer the personal touch when possible...

Either way (latex or cut fingernails) I wouldn’t  complain or think of turning it down.

• Members
8 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I've not yet tried this on a guy, but it appears I will need some feedback from him to know when I've hit the right spot.  I guess until I learn what the target feels like?  What should I do about my nails - are they an issue?  They aren't considered long by any stretch of the imagination, but they do extend a quarter inch or so beyond the tip of my finger.  

If you are looking for someone to experiment on Jenifer I volunteer. Butt I think nails could hurt. Especially if you get as excited as I will be lol. Have fun 

• Members
13 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I understand and have no interest in hurting anyone in the process.  It's supposed to be about pleasure, right?  I've had guys tell me they don't like using condoms, and I was just wondering if in this case latex covering body parts might reduce pleasure as well.  I don't have a problem cutting my nails shorter, although I guess that might look weird. I guess I'll let the guy make the call. 

I can say your a very caring person with the concern and care. I can say I have had it both ways and can say no difference, but yes it needs to be a mutual decision. 

On 4/28/2022 at 1:50 PM, Jennifer01 said:

You could always use a finger condom if your worried about your nails that should prevent  any scraping