Official Community Forums Home

Male Cum

taylorblu

• Members

okay, my husband gets freaked out after he's "finished" he'll clean me up, but he doesn't want to come in contact with his cum, which i do not understand, because it's from him!!! why is this and what an i do? (i have talked to him with no results) if he was young, i could perhaps understand, but he is a grown man!!!

• Members
okay, my husband gets freaked out after he's "finished" he'll clean me up, but he doesn't want to come in contact with his cum, which i do not understand, because it's from him!!! why is this and what an i do? (i have talked to him with no results) if he was young, i could perhaps understand, but he is a grown man!!!

Are you saying he is so freaked out by his juices leaking out of you he cleans you up immediately after?

AND

kiss you after he has cum inside you, or kiss you after you have given him a BJ?, the same deal as to why won't some women kiss their man after they have received oral? Because they just think it's gross and won't. There is no rhyme or reason to preferences, they just are.

• Review Team

I don't know the reason, but some men do seem to be turned-off by their own juices. It makes no sense to me either. Maybe it is a strange homophobic-type thing -- you know, like if they taste male cum that some how makes them feel gay or something. ???

• Members

It's difficult for most men because yes, it is a taboo sort of act. The great thing is that a guy can get over it. In my case I had no trouble going down on my wife after intercourse once I realized how absolutely crazy it made her. Her clit is so sensitive after all the play leading up to intercourse anyway and it was quite easy to bring her to yet a few more climaxes by going down afterward. If you can get him to do it once and he sees the reaction...well I would be guessing that he'd be less reluctant in the future. How you get him there? Well you know him better than anyone.

Randy.

• Members
Are you saying he is so freaked out by his juices leaking out of you he cleans you up immediately after?

i don't think he's freaked out that he has to clean me up asap, but i guess he feels bad so he takes it upon himself to do it and in the process, it's really awkward. i should just tell him it's okay, and not to worry. if i was squemish, this would make sense, but clearly i'm not.

as far as it being "taboo" for men, i had no idea about this, which helps me understand a little, even though i can't wrap my head around it. thank you guys!

• Review Team

I can totally understand about being brought up with it being taboo. It just seems that men are so much more difficult to get over the taboo-issue.

I mean, women are brought up thinking certain things are wrong, too. Heck, I remember my mom saying YEARS ago that AIDS was a result of gay men having oral sex. I was already old enough to know better, but that shows how taboo anything but missionary sex was in my household, yet I have tried everything from FFM to water sports to anal and I could go on.

I know many women like me, too, who were taught things are just wrong that they now do or at least have tried. Many say such things on here. But there are far fewer posts from men saying they were taught not to do ... whatever ... but tried it. Don't get me wrong, there are many men who have, it just seems there are fewer.

Guys, you don't know what you are missing until you try it - no matter what "it" is.

• Members
It's difficult for most men because yes, it is a taboo sort of act. The great thing is that a guy can get over it. In my case I had no trouble going down on my wife after intercourse once I realized how absolutely crazy it made her. Her clit is so sensitive after all the play leading up to intercourse anyway and it was quite easy to bring her to yet a few more climaxes by going down afterward. If you can get him to do it once and he sees the reaction...well I would be guessing that he'd be less reluctant in the future. How you get him there? Well you know him better than anyone.

Randy.

My horniness level drops off rapidly after I come, so even if the thought of going down on my wife after intercourse might turn me on before sex, after I come the desire just goes away. I don't find my goo to taste very good, and my stuff plus her stuff, well, it can be kind of strong. As I get older I find I can better overcome some of my reluctances, and I have gone down on her a couple of times after intercourse. I should try it again. Maybe tonight.

Anyway, for me, I don't think it is any kind of taboo thing, just a reduction in horniness when the time comes, uh, so to speak.

• Review Team
Anyway, for me, I don't think it is any kind of taboo thing, just a reduction in horniness when the time comes, uh, so to speak.

I think this is the case with my husband, too.

• Members
My horniness level drops off rapidly after I come, so even if the thought of going down on my wife after intercourse might turn me on before sex, after I come the desire just goes away. I don't find my goo to taste very good, and my stuff plus her stuff, well, it can be kind of strong. As I get older I find I can better overcome some of my reluctances, and I have gone down on her a couple of times after intercourse. I should try it again. Maybe tonight.

Square hit the nail on the head. The idea of taking all my juices is a real turn-on before ejaculation. It does lose some of the "hotness" factor afterward. But, that doesn't stop me from either kissing her mouth when she sucks me off, or cumming inside of her. I guess the same thing happens to most guys, but to a different degree...

• 4 months later...
  • Members

From my point of view, nothing is hotter than going down on a guy and then sharing his cum with him... one of my exes maintained that ejaculate has a numbing agent in it and made his mouth a little bit numb! I don't know that I have ever noticed that.... and equally hot is having him go down on me to clean up a bit after he cums inside me... but not many men will do that, and I appreciate the explanations offered here - it makes sense.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

As a male, after I finish, it's tough to get into getting her off, much less going down on her. It's a sad fact for me. I might get her off ten times, but after I finish, it's time to sleep.

However, my own ejaculate never really turned me off. She loves to make out after swallowing and I think it's hot too. It probably is a gay taboo thing for most guys - I could care less and think it's pretty hot. The mixture of juices during sex is so damn hot.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Do you mean clean you up...with a wash cloth or orally? It's two different things. If it is with with a cloth then I'd say it's a messiness issue ingrained in him and you will have trouble changing it. If it is an oral thing, then with some talk and patience he may learn to love it....I did. Good luck.

• Members

Square hit the nail on the head. The idea of taking all my juices is a real turn-on before ejaculation. It does lose some of the "hotness" factor afterward. But, that doesn't stop me from either kissing her mouth when she sucks me off, or cumming inside of her. I guess the same thing happens to most guys, but to a different degree...

I was the same way with my exwife, I wanted to clean her so badly but always chickened out. I talked to her and had her talk dirty to me while making love to her about how she wanted me to lick her afterwards...that helped that and a few drinks lol! It took a few times and generally after a nights out I started doing it to her and she really came hard! I kind of like the taste of us mixed together...have no intention of tasting myself solo, but this is the result of us making love...ect. After we divorced, amicably and for different reasons, I introduced it to my present GF. They both love having it done to them. If you can get over the squeamishness you will find a hightened sexuallity to your woman that you will love. My ex still calls me at times and complains that she misses that part of us! LOL