Official Community Forums Home

Prince Albert

taylorblu

• Review Team

OUCH!!! :blink:

• Members

BG had this done at the end of our relationship, so I only got to experience it maybe 3 times or so (from my point of view). Honestly, I didn't feel any difference. He, however, was in IMMENSE pain when he had it done, it got infected and he had it removed some time after we broke up. What, exactly, did you want to know about it?

• Members
BG had this done at the end of our relationship, so I only got to experience it maybe 3 times or so (from my point of view). Honestly, I didn't feel any difference. He, however, was in IMMENSE pain when he had it done, it got infected and he had it removed some time after we broke up. What, exactly, did you want to know about it?

just curious about how it would feel having sex with someone who had one. i've never seen one in real life. it does seem like it would hurt ALOT.

• Members

curious to know if he had any additional pleasure from it????

Anybody know?

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Talked to a guy once at a shop while I was getting tatt work done and he was picking up a ONE OUNCE ring for his PA. He said his GF didn't like it and when he pee'd he'd ruin the bathroom unless he sat down. He said if he had to do it all over again he would'nt do it. I wouldn't think about doing it.

• Members

I had posted this before in a piercings thread....

It was an interesting discussion and the pic, well.... yeah

• Members

I had posted this before in a piercings thread....

It was an interesting discussion and the pic, well.... yeah

I remember that picture. It is beyond me....... To each his own

• Members

i couldn't imagine wanting to have sex with that... ew

Um... I kinda can... hehehe (blushing) :unsure:

• Members

like that picture (in the link)? with all those piercings... ouchy..

Well the jewelry is smooth and rounded, could be an interesting texture... they seem to be strategically placed to hit, um certain areas, in different positions... imagine? yeah I am sort of intrigued.

My ex had one. Unfortunately, I didn't really feel too much of a difference. It was ok, and a visual turn-on, but nothing that I would say "OMG YOU HAFTA GET ONE OF THOSE!!!". :0

• Members

My ex had one. Unfortunately, I didn't really feel too much of a difference. It was ok, and a visual turn-on, but nothing that I would say "OMG YOU HAFTA GET ONE OF THOSE!!!". :0

LOL I wonder if there is anyone who can say that?? Sure is interesting though!