Official Community Forums Home

Touches

Mikayla1

• Members

Taking your hand in mine I bring it to my face to caress my cheek, leading you slowly down my neck, stopping at the swill of my breasts. Your thumb dipping down just a bit closer to my nipple. I move your hand lower, urging you to cup my full breast in your palm, suggesting without words that you gently knead it, feeling the whole weight. I reach up and undo my shirt buttons, revealing my lacy bra and then moving your hand inside – skin touching skin. Your fingertips dip perfectly into my bra, getting all the closer to my hardening nipple. As your hand expertly fondles my breast I take down my shirt, dropping it to the floor. With both my breasts now in your caring hands, I reach behind and unsnap my bra, it joining my shirt on the floor. I take my hands and place them over your hands as you lovingly caress my breasts. I lean against the wall, arching my back and thrusting my breasts more into your grasp.

I reach back, unzip my skirt, it hanging loosely on my waist. I again guide your hands now to my waist - loooking up at you with expectant eyes as you release me from my skirt. I take your right hand and lead you between my legs, placing your palm firmly on the outside of my panties atop my very hot and wet pussy. Spreading my legs slightly, I urge your hand down between my legs, placing your index finger between my pussy lips. I begin to gently rock my hips back and forth as I take my other hand and caress the back of your neck, bending you down to me to kiss me, our tongues dancing slowly and seductively, indicating without words what I so want and need your tongue to do to my pussy. Knowing me as you do, you begin to dip your fingers inside my panties, feeling the wetness and the warmth that waits for your tongue, your fingers, your cock. My hips buck back and forth, urging your finger deeper inside me. My chest begins to flush, my nipples grow, my pussy juices dripping down my thigh. My hands explore your face, neck, chest and finally come to rest on your ass cheeks, pulling you closer to me. I can feel your cock filling out under your trousers, imploring me to excite you more.

Reading my mind, you begin to sink to your knees, looking up at me as you go. Pulling my panties down with ease, leaving me in my thigh highs and heels, you lift my left leg up, kissing the back of my knee, my thigh, inner thigh, then pausing at my pussy, your hot breath tickling my moist clit. I place my leg upon your shoulder and you dive between my legs, allowing your tongue to dip slowly, slowly into my pussy. Fuck, that feels delightful. I reach down and grab your head with both my hands, pulling you further into my pussy. Grindng my hips against your face with abandon, covering you in my sweet scent and lovely juices. My orgasm building fast, you look up at me and place 2 fingers on the outside of my pussy, running little cirlces around my clit and then slowly dipping them into my wetness. You increase your speed, firmly fucking my pussy with your fingers as your tongue drinks the juices right out of me. My grip on your head tightens as I pull you into me.

"Fuck, please baby, please make me cum," I beg.

You push me into the wall and lick my clit hard, using your sexy nose to push into me. Your fingers teasing my insides as my orgasm starts to come over me in a giant, hot rush. My hips bucking against your face, my juices flowing freely into your mouth.

"Oh fuck baby, I am cumming for you….fuck, I love you so much, fucking drink my juices baby, please!"

My body begins to shake, my thighs start to clench on your face, my tummy tightening, my cum oozing out onto your tongue. I remove my leg from your shoulder and you kiss my mound, then tummy, then stand up to kiss me deeply. I can taste myself on your tongue which only turns me on more. I need to have your cock in my mouth, it is your time to enjoy my talents. I lead you to the couch and begin to undress you. First your tie, then shirt, trousers and finally boxer briefs. I take my time feeling your hard cock through the soft fabric of your boxers. I kneel next to you on the couch in a side-sit and begin to slowly stroke your cock. Slowly, up and down. Up and down. Twisting as I go. Watching the head become purple and shiny. I lean down and take the head gently between my lips – just the tip. Continuing to stroke up and down slowly, I tease the tip of your big, hard cock in my mouth, letting my tongue wetten it. I get onto my knees, presenting my ass up to you, and takiing more of your cock into my mouth. As I lower my head onto your cock, I could feel your fingers on my pussy, just waiting to enter me. I reach up behind me, and take your fingers, inserting 2 of them into my pussy as I take more of your cock into my warmth mouth – loving your fingers inside me. I begin to slowly rock back and forth on your cock, the motion forcing your fingers deeper into my pussy. Your balls begin to tighten as I increase the pressure of my lips and mouth on your cock. I begin to bob up and down slightly faster now, adding more pressure with my fingers and mouth. I feel your balls getting tighter and I can no longer wait for your cock to fill my hot pussy. I stop my mouth attentions and stand up, straddling your legs and inching my pussy over your cock. I take your cock in my hand and slowly, slowly lower myself down a little onto your hardness.

"Fuck baby, your cock feels so good in my pussy," I moan, as I slide a little more down onto your hardness.

Your cock begins to fill my pussy brilliantly, and your hardness touches every inch of my insides. I take more of your delectable cock into my pussy, starting to grind back and forth against you. Your hands find my hips and help me to buck back and forth against you, your cock making me so full and hot. You begin to move your hips up a bit against me and sensing that you wanted greater speed, I get up onto my feet and and lower myself quickly up and down on your cock, feeling my clit hitting your pubic bone, driving me crazy. you pull me to you, kissing me deeply, our tongues dancing and I taking little nibble on your lips.

"Oh fuck baby, I love fucking you. Your cock is filling me so wonderfully, I am going to cum all over your beautiful cock baby!"

You whisper that you are close and ask me if I want your cum. I do. I need it. I crave it. I sink back down onto my knees and grind myself slowly on your cock. Filling every inch of me. I reach down and feel your balls, they are tight and I can tell just how close you are. I wrap my arms around your neck and use my pussy to tease and fuck you. You have had enough of my teasing and stand up off the couch, bringing me right along with you. You ask me to bend over the couch so you can take me from behind. Your cock thrusts into me full length and I feel your balls slapping my ass. You reach down and grab my hair gently, yet firmly, and pull me back a bit. Your cock is sliding in and out of my wetness so quickly now that I begin to feel the heat rise in my pussy. I start to feel my orgasm building just as you ask if I am ready for you to cum.

"Fuck baby, fill my pussy with your hot cum. Do it now. Please….." I beg you as my pussy begins to contract in orgasm on your beautiful, hard, cock.

You begin to moan and grab my shoulders, buring your cock in my pussy. I feel the hotness spurt inside me. I am quivering with orgasm I can barely stand up. You continue to cum inside me, in hot bursts, your cock buried all the way in. A divine feeling indeed. when we both come down you ask me to lie on the couch and spread my legs. I wonder, are you going to again go between my legs and tease me with your tongue and fingers? I sure pray that you do!

• Review Team

As usual, great work Mik!

• Members

LOVE it you are awesome.... and damn!

• Members
Mik,

you can tell you are an English teacher! Very descriptive indeed I give you an A-. Wanna go for a straight A?

A- seriously? OMG, I have never gotten less than a FULL A in my life. Hmmmm, is there extra credit available?

• Members
i would need to be involved if you know what I mean? ;)

Hmmm, you have me on the fence here, I really love having perfect scores....

• Members
honey, sitting on the fence only gets you a sore crotch! Please I need my sequel to "Touches". Pleassssseeeee? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some of us like havig a sore crotch!

OK, you asked nicely, I will work on the sequel in my spare time....

• 2 months later...