Official Community Forums Home

Outdoor Or Semi-public Sex

chloegirl

• Members

So how hot does the idea of sexual play or actual full on sexual encounters outdoors like hiking trails, picnic tables, scenic overlooks, outdoor pools or hot tubs and decks/patios, actually driving down the road, doing each other by hand under the table in a remote corner of a dark public place, etc. get you? Would you? (hell yeah!!!) Have you? (I'm not dead yet! ;) )

• Members

I have had sex in semi-public I guess you would say. It was the balcony of a hotel we were at. He didn't dare point out that people were outside as he knew I would freak and run inside. It was something that was a fantasy of mine so he made it happen for me. I have wanted to have sex on the beach or out in public.

We have teased each other in public either with my wireless remote egg or touching each other while out with friends at dinner. It is definately a huge turn on to me.

• Members

Have fantasized about outdoor sex plenty, but not in a public or semi-public setting.

Wife gave me a BJ while parked on a side road. We just stayed ducked down out of sight.

We also tried it in a lake at the public beach. We were well away from other people and I don't think they should have been able to tell. Then a couple of other swimmers (mother-daughter pair) decided to be sociable and meandered over toward us. We never finished.

Have done it on a dark, screened-in, late-at-night balconey a couple of times; so outside, but not sort of private.

And in the back of a jeep with the top off in a sort-of-remote parking lot late at night.

I am too much of a safety pup, so road sex, while fun to read about other people doing it, it is not for me.

• Review Team

I think it would be HOT to have sex outside in a semi-public place. Hubby and I have not yet broken in our back deck, which is pretty visible to all our neighbors, but we have plans to if the kids are ever all gone one night. That will probably be as public as we will get. I kind of have this whole "good role model for the kids" thing in my head right now. :)

• Members

We made out in a hot tub on our anniversary at a beach resort. It wasn't very discreet or quiet but we had fun and there weren't people around at the time. We went to one of the outside jet tubs to cool off and someone hollered down from the balcony "thanks for the show". We have also done the whole going down on her on the balcony of a resort and then the final act. It's exciting and fun and makes you feel young again.

• Members

I wouldn't say we've done much of outdoor stuff, but I have given road-head in broad daylight on the highway. I also did it in my SO's dad's truck at a park late at night. Man I thought we were going to get caught! I was so nervous. And I can't tell you how many times I have got him hard in places where it would be hard to notice it. :D I do want to do it out in public, like in another city on a hotel balcony or something like that. It could be really fun, and HOT.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I have MANY a time in the past 3 years. My boyfriend seems to be quite interested and I am so hot for him that I really dont' care WHERE we do it, let's just do it! Plus his excitement is hot for me too, so....

We've done in in 3 different cars (behind a restaurant, in random parking lots, parked in front of someone's house...in a college parking lot), the woods (a few times)...a walking trail...no...wait 3 different walking trails...behind someone's house JUST OFF one of the walking trails...in our backyard at night (on the deck). There are probably more places but I'm blanking. So ya, this is pretty normal for us. LOL

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So, catching up on some posts that seem to have resurfaced.......

Yes, I've been able to enjoy sex outdoors, in public and private places. One amazingly fun spot was in the woods, right next to a college field. We could see the students walking by as I was bent over, holding onto a pine tree, while he was in back of me. We felt totally wicked & wild.

I've also had fun in a corn field, during a storm, that we later found out, produced a couple of small tornadoes. We were in a Jeep with just a bikini top on it too. That was WILD!

If you have the opportunity to do so, I'd recommend it.

• Like 1

• Members

i have done it in lots of places (with my ex...sadly not my hubby :( )

we did it in a walmart parking lot (while his parents ran inside to get something... and when we finished, we noticed that there was a car in front of us that was occupied.. oops. lol)

we did it at a beach once, it was kinda late, and we were in a car, there was a couple other vehicles, but i figured they were empty.. when we finished, this truck turned on it's lights & drove at us! .. we hopped back into the front & chased it down the highway (that was pretty scary, i was underage - so was he tho)

we used to take his parents/or grandparents truck and go down back rounds in the middle of the day to get some action

we've also done some hand play while driving, in a city.. during the daytime. gotten some funny looks from semi-drivers :D

sadly i can't talk my hubby into any of that.. he won't even have sex with me in the car :(

• Review Team

If in a vehicle counts as outside, then heck YES, we have done that in various ways. Actually, now that I think about it, we stopped the truck once and got out at a rest area on a road trip one night too. That was a wild trip, at least the part with no kids with us was! There was a lot of playing and such in the truck while heading down the road, both before and after dark. Hubby's truck is pretty tall so only truckers and such would have been able to see anything, and the thought of someone watching was a HUGE turn-on. Then when we just couldn't take it any more, we found a quiet spot at a dark rest area and took care of business. ;) Oh, what a wild ride that trip was!

• 8 months later...
  • Members

I've had sex outside on our deck and in secluded outdoor places. As far as public places the closest I've come is in a business I've owned during business hours. I don't recall thinking about getting caught, I just remember hoping that no one would come in so I could continue to enjoy myself and please my partner.

Randy.

• 6 months later...
  • Review Team

I don't always love the idea, but sometimes, we have to let our freak out of the box. When the husband and I were dating, we were on a nature hike and decided it was time to mess around. We didn't have sex (not there, at least) but there was some serious heavy petting and making out going on. I've had sex in the pool, tried a bj in the pool too but I was just not that good at holding my breath, haha! I've given road head quite a few times and several other times in the parking lot of the mall after hours. The street cleaner actually stopped and watched that one. Pretty sure he thought I was being raped... at first. But when we turned and waved, then continued, he kept driving. We almost got caught by the patrol cop once or twice too, which was quite a rush.

Now that we're married, we haven't had public sex in a long time. We should get on that....