Official Community Forums Home

G-Spot Rose With Light Vibe

Mikayla1

• Members

gk10125sm.pngA Rose by any other name is a G-Spot Vibe - The ROSE G-Spot Vibe with light!

I am a HUGE fan of G-Spot toys - but, I am also skeptical of them. For a G-Spot toy to be successful, it has to have 3 main qualities: a curved tip to reach the 'spot', an easy to grasp handle to put the appropriate pressure ON the spot, and a firm or even semi-hard texture (it can't bend too easily) to stimulate the spot firmly. This toy delivers on all those qualities PLUS it has a light at the end, an internal multi-speed vibrator on the tip, it is completely waterproof, made of soft (yet firm to the touch) jelly AND it is 'pretty' - as the tip itself looks like a rose.

I was super excited to experiment with this item - as it has been a while since I have indulged in self-g-spot-play. I took the item out of the package - washed it - and was pleasantly surprised at the lack of 'jelly smell.' You know, some of the jelly toys have that 'sex toy smell' - this one doesn't. I inserted 2 AA batteries into the base (guessing which way they went) and screwed on the cap. Wha-la - a nice, quiet hum emitted from my new toy. The little light at the tip was a nice touch too (it will be great for sharing with my HB).

A little dab of lube and I was off to the races. The smoothness of the vibe made insertion really easy! I would estimate the size of the bulbed head to be around 2 - 2 1/2 inches wide (perfect size) and the tapered shaft goes from around 1 inch to maybe 2 1/2 - 3 at the base. However, with a G-spot toy, you don't insert much but just the head, as your G-spot is only 2 inches or so into the vagina.

I warmed up by using the vibe on high to stimulate my clit. FYI, getting warmed up clitorally and even having an orgasm or two greatly increases your chance of having a G-Spot orgasm. Once I had knocked an O out of the park, I began to insert more consistently. The toy is PERFECTLY shaped - and I felt it hit my spot almost instantly. I continued the pressure on my G with the toy. It was easy to grasp and easy to put the pressure I needed. I gently rubbed my G-spot back and forth while putting a good amount of pressure. I felt the build up.....coming.....more.....and more....and more.....I turned the vibrations up all the way, spread my legs wide, slid a pillow under my ass to put pressure on my upper vaginal wall...just a little more.....and GUSH...there it was! A fantastic and pretty intense G-O! I wanted to scream - give me a G-O, give me a G-O! Instead I just moaned and whimpered as the gush of liquid came from my body. I kept the toy in place and like magic another wave hit me....and another.....

This toy was a VERY successful item! I have no complaints, but have one, tiny criticism. I wish the vibrations were a bit more powerful (but then again, I would hook my toys up to car batteries if I could). It was absolutely a fantastic G-Spot toy for me! I can tell you this, me and my little Rose will be having more afternoon delights in the near future.

Who needs a dozen roses when you can have just one that will give you such pleasure!

Flower Power

• Members

VERY niiiice! Here's a question, with the little light, did it heat up at all? I have a couple that do that and I don't think it is intentional... :)

• Members

VERY niiiice! Here's a question, with the little light, did it heat up at all? I have a couple that do that and I don't think it is intentional... smile.gif

Nope! I played for about, oh, 15 minutes total and it never got hot. The jelly is very thick, so it would take a lot to make it heat up. The vibrator, by the way, is a LARGE bulllet, and it didn't get warm either.

• Members

Nope! I played for about, oh, 15 minutes total and it never got hot. The jelly is very thick, so it would take a lot to make it heat up. The vibrator, by the way, is a LARGE bulllet, and it didn't get warm either.

It reminds me of the "Lucid dream 14" the look of it. Is it comparable to that one you think? That is, if you have it haha (assuming amongst the 300+ haha)

• Members

It reminds me of the "Lucid dream 14" the look of it. Is it comparable to that one you think? That is, if you have it haha (assuming amongst the 300+ haha)

:P exactly what I was thinking! The difference looks like the head has texture on the Rose, but is smooth on Lucid dreams.

• Review Team

Exactly what I was wondering. My LD14 ran away ... really it did, although I think a neighborhood dog might have helped! LOL! So I am going to have to replace him and I would be willing to try something new if it's as good as my fave was.

• Members

This was very good to hear. I ordered one for my girlfriend and it showed up today. I can't wait for playtime now..I might even bring it with me to the airport when I pick her up. (Airports are SO boring..) :P

She will be so surprised!!!:D:D:D

The shape is very similiar to the LD14. The head on this is a little different and the vibrations are not as strong.

• Members

The shape is very similiar to the LD14. The head on this is a little different and the vibrations are not as strong.

Wow I guess everyone thought the same thing haha Thanks!!

• Members

has anyone had any troubles? i got mine today and it doesn't vibrate, i already emailed TT... but anyone else having this? it could just be a defective one tho.

• Members

has anyone had any troubles? i got mine today and it doesn't vibrate, i already emailed TT... but anyone else having this? it could just be a defective one tho.

well.. i got curious and "smacked it"... and it worked! :D

• Members

well.. i got curious and "smacked it"... and it worked! :D

YEHA! A little afternoon glory!

• Members

gk10125sm.pngA Rose by any other name is a G-Spot Vibe - The ROSE G-Spot Vibe with light!

I am a HUGE fan of G-Spot toys - but, I am also skeptical of them. For a G-Spot toy to be successful, it has to have 3 main qualities: a curved tip to reach the 'spot', an easy to grasp handle to put the appropriate pressure ON the spot, and a firm or even semi-hard texture (it can't bend too easily) to stimulate the spot firmly. This toy delivers on all those qualities PLUS it has a light at the end, an internal multi-speed vibrator on the tip, it is completely waterproof, made of soft (yet firm to the touch) jelly AND it is 'pretty' - as the tip itself looks like a rose.

I was super excited to experiment with this item - as it has been a while since I have indulged in self-g-spot-play. I took the item out of the package - washed it - and was pleasantly surprised at the lack of 'jelly smell.' You know, some of the jelly toys have that 'sex toy smell' - this one doesn't. I inserted 2 AA batteries into the base (guessing which way they went) and screwed on the cap. Wha-la - a nice, quiet hum emitted from my new toy. The little light at the tip was a nice touch too (it will be great for sharing with my HB).

A little dab of lube and I was off to the races. The smoothness of the vibe made insertion really easy! I would estimate the size of the bulbed head to be around 2 - 2 1/2 inches wide (perfect size) and the tapered shaft goes from around 1 inch to maybe 2 1/2 - 3 at the base. However, with a G-spot toy, you don't insert much but just the head, as your G-spot is only 2 inches or so into the vagina.

I warmed up by using the vibe on high to stimulate my clit. FYI, getting warmed up clitorally and even having an orgasm or two greatly increases your chance of having a G-Spot orgasm. Once I had knocked an O out of the park, I began to insert more consistently. The toy is PERFECTLY shaped - and I felt it hit my spot almost instantly. I continued the pressure on my G with the toy. It was easy to grasp and easy to put the pressure I needed. I gently rubbed my G-spot back and forth while putting a good amount of pressure. I felt the build up.....coming.....more.....and more....and more.....I turned the vibrations up all the way, spread my legs wide, slid a pillow under my ass to put pressure on my upper vaginal wall...just a little more.....and GUSH...there it was! A fantastic and pretty intense G-O! I wanted to scream - give me a G-O, give me a G-O! Instead I just moaned and whimpered as the gush of liquid came from my body. I kept the toy in place and like magic another wave hit me....and another.....

This toy was a VERY successful item! I have no complaints, but have one, tiny criticism. I wish the vibrations were a bit more powerful (but then again, I would hook my toys up to car batteries if I could). It was absolutely a fantastic G-Spot toy for me! I can tell you this, me and my little Rose will be having more afternoon delights in the near future.

Who needs a dozen roses when you can have just one that will give you such pleasure!

Flower Power

on the shopping list...lol

Glad I read thru the thread! It really DOES look like the Lucid Dream #14! I have the LD, and I LOVE it!!!!