Official Community Forums Home

The Wedding Night

• Members

I recently got married, very small wedding, 10-15 people at city hall, with a dinner at a restaurant. It seems like a very low-stress day, but even a small wedding like this can make any bride tired as hell. That night hubby and I didn't seal the deal in bed. I was almost asleep before everyone left the hotel room. In fact we didn't do it for a couple of days due to stress of getting life back to normal.

So it made me think, how many couples ACTUALLY have sex on their wedding night? Did you just fall right asleep? Or did you hump like rabbits for two days straight? Or do you think you will on that special night?

• Members

hello!

well, on our wedding night I don't really remember doing anything, but apparently we had LOTS of fun. lol!

or wedding was fairly small (about 70 people) and we just had a cake & beverage reception (no dancing, or partying or alcohol) and we were home by 7. I was so tired!! but he says we had lots of crazy sex. huh.. guess I was just out. LOL.

• Members

hello!

well, on our wedding night I don't really remember doing anything, but apparently we had LOTS of fun. lol!

or wedding was fairly small (about 70 people) and we just had a cake & beverage reception (no dancing, or partying or alcohol) and we were home by 7. I was so tired!! but he says we had lots of crazy sex. huh.. guess I was just out. LOL.

I hope that you weren't asleep the whole time... Maybe he just wishes that something happened. :lol:

• Members

I hope that you weren't asleep the whole time... Maybe he just wishes that something happened. :lol:

lol.. i'm sure i wasn't.. i do remember waking up with VERY sore hips tho..

and he said "DON'T DRINK THAT MT. DEW.. that can has been were no can has ever been before"... :huh:

• Members

Congratulations on your Marriage SW! I wish you a life time of love and happiness.

Ummmm....

so how do you define "humping like rabbits"? B)

• Members

Congratulations on your Marriage SW! I wish you a life time of love and happiness.

Ummmm....

so how do you define "humping like rabbits"? B)

Thank you. ^_^ And Basically going at it all night. ;)

unfnny: That is extremely creepy... :blink: I would have been concerned.

• Members

unfnny: That is extremely creepy... :blink: I would have been concerned.

it wasn't that bad... I was kind of aware when it happened, but in the morning i had complete forgot about it...

i have been known to have sex in my sleep. i wake up and he goes "man that was fun last night" and i would be completely confused. he will say "I EVEN SLAPPED YOU! AND YOU YELLED that you were awake!" so... yeah.. lol

• 1 month later...
  • Members

that reminds me of my friends wedding! someone bought the groom (my bf's best buddie) a nice bottle of booze and he was drinking straight out of the bottle the whole night of the reception! i have a picture of him puking into the bushes while his horrified bride looks on. as the night went on, the groom was drunkenly yelling that he wasnt going to be able to "perform his husbandly duties!" i felt so sorry for his bride!

i heard that the honeymoon went very well though! they brought our wedding present (some good bubbly) on a cruise, and had lots of fun! (hopefully lots of sex too!)

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Val and I had a fairly big fight on our wedding night and didn't do anything that night. We've made up for it since, though....time and time and time and time...and time again.

Randy.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

We had everything planned out - staying at a high-class hotel before flying out for our honeymoon in the morning. After several hours of driving we check in. Turns out the hotel is right along a strip of road that the local tuner crowd likes using as a drag strip. ALL NIGHT. All I could hear is the roar of angry bees as those tiny neon colored cars ran up and down the road outside our window. No matter, it was our wedding night and we decided that it shouldn't ruin it. I went to draw a hot bath for us both to unwind. Turns out the hot water in our room didn't work! I called down to the hotel desk and they informed me that they could send an engineer to take a look at it. By this point it was well past 1am and we were both wiped out. I asked if there was another room we could move to. No go, place was booked up.

We still ended up having sex - she had a lacy little number underneath her dress and fire in her eyes. I had done all of the driving - it was wonderful that she took the lead. Turned out pretty good. Miss those days, even with the ricers and broken water heater. :)

• 7 months later...