Official Community Forums Home

New Contest: If You Had Your Wish...

Rob

If you could pick any sex toy from tootimid.com, what would it be? Quickly tell us why you would want this toy and what it would do for your sex life. If you are selected as a winner, we will send you your chosen toy as your prize.

We will select 2 to 3 winners on June 3rd. Good luck!

Not logged in? Not a member? You must be a member and logged in to post your reply.

[members click here to login] \ [new members click here to join (it's free)]

At random we will select two or three entries to win the prize.

• Members

Not really a toy but I wish I had this: Click on it

LFPT02.jpg

That is the Liberator throe...it is a bit pricey but I NEED it!! I have a little waterproof thing but it is too small I need to upgrade. My bed, couch, livingroom rug, sheets, blankets and the like, beg you... pick me!!! I will take excellent care of it, wash and dry it daily... using a nice fabric softener... and I will do a fantastic detailed, graphic, review on it just to say thank you!!!! Please please please!!!

:)

• Members

It would totally be the Lucid Dream 32. http://shop.tootimid.com/lucid-dream-32.aspx check it out, I LOVE Doc Johnson's Lucid Dream line. I and as I now have someone to play with I think this would be really good. And I mean even if he doesn't want to play, y'all know I sure as I will play by myself! I looked for toys and such for the both of us but he's so not as daring as I am, but he does appericiate toys. :)

if I had a wish for a free item it would have to be the Ultra harness 2000 for the female. Have been with the wife 15 years and after experimenting quite a bit, we are ready to try something new. I've come around a bit and am willing to try it out, and see what all the fuss is about.

post-10031-127431034284_thumb.jpg

if any toy could be picked it would be the liberator shag. Since kids sex has become very regular. With this we could bring back the spark and not have to worry about protecting the furniture, floors and anything else while also trying to have something to cover up with if kids come out. The shag could help turn back the clock and make sex anything but regular and something to look forward instead of something that had to be done.

Right now, it'd simply be the Under the Bed Restraint System. The girlfriend and I currently use simple scarves, but it sort of limits us as to where we can position legs and arms. We've been eying this item specifically for a while now and it would be wonderful to add to our collection.

• Members

Hubby is always saying that I have too many toys, and there aren't things that we can use together (he doesn't think operating a rabbit on me counts apparently).

I decided to ask for something that I've had on my wish list for even longer than I've known about TT! It was the Wedge/Ramp Combo from Liberator. This would really help us get into positions that are hard to hold or that I just can't physically do because of my asthma and my current weight. Plus, when my asthma flares up and I have to sleep either upright or inclined, I can use the ramp instead of a mountain of pillows or sleeping on the couch!

Seriously, though, I could never afford this by myself, and it would be something that hubby would actually like to see delivered to our door. As far as he's come with being understanding with toys and using them, he still sometimes seems to think I use them in place of him, and this would be a nice reminder that I love him and only want to be with him.

• Members

ok. this may sound "not to special" but what my hubby and i REALLY need is this box. My daughter has gotten very very curious, and is starting to dig thru my room.

I will never forget the day my mom found out I had a toy (that God she only saw one!)

My daughter was in my room with me and my mom and i was picking out clothes for her to take with her to my mom's house for the weekend. the next thing i know my daughter is standing there, giggling saying "look at this grandma!" she hands my mom my vibrator & it's on! i grab it and throw it back in the drawer, while it was still on.. talk about embarrassing! it wouldn't be so bad, except I happen to be a pastor's daughter.. :o

so this would be very nice and it would be easier to add to my collection without suspicion.

• Members

Years ago, I had purchased a small, velvety bullet for my beloved. It...delighted her, often. It was especially useful due to how quiet it was, when we would visit family and were in the mood for a quick O...the vibe for her, and her hand for me! Sadly, 'the little vibe that could' wore out.

Recently, I decided to lie my sweetie on her back on our bed, got knee-bound, and slid myself home. I followed this by placing her big purple gel-vibe between us, on her sweet spot. It was a bit large for the job, but it did the trick! I was thinking afterward how the her old bullet would have worked so much better. Looking in the bullet vibe section here on TT, the standout match for that old vibe looks to be the Sweety Girl Bullet.

Sure would like to repeat the experiment on my Sweety Girl with the Sweety Girl!

I think the one thing that I really WANT from TT is the Esse in either purple or leopard.

http://shop.tootimid.com/esse.aspx

One reason is, that, at this time, nor in the foreseeable future, can we afford to get this. Also, both of us now have bad backs, especially hubby. This could give us the positioning variances more easily/comfortably for the both of us. It would really help put some zing back into our sex life. Hubby's had to endure a lot of pain since this happened, and our sex life is, well, to say the least, a bit slow, due to his pain & having to take muscle relaxers. The less pressure on his back, the better.

PLUS, we can utilize it as a piece of furniture! And, unless you KNOW what it actually IS/where it came from, strangers/friends/family coming in and seeing this piece wouldn't have a clue that it's really SEX FURNITURE! LOL

http://shop.tootimid.com/liv.aspx

I want this toy (Liv by LELO) badly because this would be my first toy, I don't have the money to buy most of the products on the site, and from other people I've heard that Liv by LELO would be perfect for me. It would greatly enhance my personal sex life. I'd love and appreciate Liv. I would also write a thorough review on the item I recieve and tell my friends about what TooTimid did for me. I've already suggested this site to one of my friends thanks to the awesome service. Please pick me. I really need a toy and this would mean so very much to me.

If I could have anything....it's a tough choice but I would have to say I really would want SmartBalls. After having two kids I need some help in that area to get things all trained and fixed up! My husband and I have a great sex life, but I would love to use the smartballs and give him something extra special (and myself too!)

If you could pick any sex toy from tootimid.com, what would it be? Quickly tell us why you would want this toy and what it would do for your sex life. If you are selected as a winner, we will send you your chosen toy as your prize.

We will select 2 to 3 winners on June 3rd. Good luck!

Not logged in? Not a member? You must be a member and logged in to post your reply.

[members click here to login] \ [new members click here to join (it's free)]

At random we will select two or three entries to win the prize.

If I could have any Sex toy it actually would Be a YEAR SUPPLY of "Viva"Warming Gel....Along with My "Ultimate Pulsating Jack Rabbitt.OH and cases of Batteries..Fresh Batteries are best....I am a very Happy Masturbator!!.....NO Man has Ever given Me an Orgasam like I get with this Combo...Keeps Me Very Satisfied!!!....

My Husband had back surgery about three years ago, and lost all functioning in his penis afterward. Since I don't want to cheat on him, I am looking for something to satisfy me, but don't want to make him feel bad by having a classic looking dildo or toy laying around. So I would choose either the Magic Wand Massager or Hitachi Magic Wand and I can tell him it is for both our backs....

• Review Team

I would wish for The Pink Toy Chest http://shop.tootimid.com/the-toy-chest-small-pink.aspx.

I had bought the real man cyberskin dildo..yes the big one lols. I also have a blue ice vibrator (thats been chewed on)..so anyways I was cleaning house when I hear running around upstairs. I find out my child had gotten into my drawer in my bathroom in our master and was plying with the Cyberskin. The dog had one end while my 6 yr old was hanging onto the balls for dear life. I was horrified! I dont know what went through my mind first, the fact the toy cost me a pretty penny and it is being turned into a tug of war toy or the fact my 6 year old was having a good ol time playing with it. Well the damage was done the tip was chewed and the balls were party ripped off....poor thing I loved you while you were here :(

I need this chest to ensure my next purchse of toys are safe from kids and little chew dogs. (What it would do for my sex life is simple, I would be able to use my items and purchase more, more often if my rats didnt always get ahold of them and have them destroyed :S) (Can my sex life get better with kids and dogs? lols)

On the bright side I guess it is family fun for all lols

• Members

I would wish for The Pink Toy Chest http://shop.tootimid.com/the-toy-chest-small-pink.aspx.

I had bought the real man cyberskin dildo..yes the big one lols. I also have a blue ice vibrator..so anyways I was cleaning house when I hear running around upstairs. I find out my child had gotten into my drawer in my bathroom in our master and was plying with the Cyberskin. The dog had one end while my 6 yr old was hanging onto the balls for dear life. I was horrified! I dont know what went through my mind first, the fact the toy cost me a pretty penny and it is being turned into a tug of war toy or the fact my 6 year old was having a good ol time playing with it. Well the damage was done the tip was chewed and the balls were party ripped off....poor thing I loved you while you were here :(

I need this chest to ensure my next purchse of toys are safe from kids and little chew dogs.

On the bright side I guess it is family fun for all lols

i'm in fear of the same thing happening to my toys :(

If I had my wish, it would be the silicone splash dolphin, because...

1. it's waterproof, so you can take it to the bath, shower, pool, etc.,

2. it has TWO full size bullets in both the clitoral and g-spot heads,

3. it's totally flexible, and

probably the most important reason...

4. it has yet to let me down.

• Members

This is tough (but fun!) to answer. I had to do some homework first.

The Liberater Throe is really tempting (nice answer Sun flower post#2!) It's so practical and attractive.

I was also tempted to say the Japanese Strawberry shake or a Lucid Dream product because of the rave reviews they have had on this site. I finally decided that what I would really like to try is a Lelo product. Everything I've heard about sounds amazing. When I searched this line, the one I decided I'd most like to try is the Lelo Ina http://shop.tootimid.com/lelo-ina.aspx

I have never tried a "rabbit" type toy (I know, right!?) and I love that it is rechargeable. Good for me and good for the environment! YAY!

• Members

The toy that has gotten my hubby and I all excited is the Vibrating Strapless Strap On. :wub:http://shop.tootimid.com/vibrating-strapless-strap-on.aspx Hubby has been enjoying anal stimulation for quite some time now, and is wanting to be able to enjoy it with me.

We have a very vanilla-type sex life that really needs some variation, and this is the toy to do just that. We won't be able to buy sexual toys any time soon unfortunately, so being able to have this toy would take some stress of our hands. :D

• Members

Well I would have responded sooner but this took some thought. I have talked about how I love my Japanese "Strawberry Shake" Dual vibe but would always love something waterproof that is comparable. I went through a lot of the waterproof toys and it was a difficult choice. I finally had it narrowed down to four and just couldn't decide. I then sent the list to the man that knows me best and asked him to check the four out and give me his opinion as well. I love gspot orgasms as well as regular orgasms. It was a tough choice.

We still had trouble and have narrowed it down to 2...lol. Yes I know select one. Surprise me....hehee. These would help me to be able to have fun in the tub or the shower which I am unable to do now with my go to toy. This would open up new doors as to where I can go with my toy which will make me so happy in so many ways.

Here are the two I have fallen in love with...so be like Santa pick and surprise me. If I win I will definately give everyone a review of it. What a nice post birthday present this would be since my birthday is May 30th...lol.

IFK213main.jpg

PG10300.jpg

• Members

I too had a tuff time deciding which toy I'd like. I decided on a toy that would give us both pleasure at the same time in addition to pushing my own envelope even further. I had a hard time deciding between the two.

The full feeling and vibrations for me and the vibration along with the bumps for him.

Wallbanger Ribbed Pllug

PD2860-11.jpg

or

No explanation needed! ;)

Under the Bed Restraint System

ss202-01main.jpg

A nice couples toy kit so we could both have fun, I like to use a vib on my wife and she loves it too, but I want her to use something on me too, so any toy being adventurous would ne GREAT

• Members

This is what I wish for Santa http://shop.tootimid.com/i-vibe-suction-cup-rabbit.aspx

My SO travels often so this girl needs relief often! I also like it doggy so the suction cup takes care of that issue!

BTW - I have been a very good girl... :kiss: