Official Community Forums Home

What's Changed In Your Sex Life Since Tt?

Craftylady

• Members

I was thinking the other day how much our sex life has changed for the better in the past couple of years. A lot of it's due to TT and the encouragement from the folks here. And having gone most of my adult life without sex toys, what fun we have now! We have a nice assortment now and use several of them pretty frequently.

A lot had to do with learning better communication skills, and a lot had to do with me starting replacement hormone therapy in late 2007. I've initiated most of the changes, I must admit, but my husband says he's never been happier (we've been married 22 yrs, second for him, third for me). He's getting more adventurous and playful too. Always a good thing!

• Members

i agree with everyone. i've learned to open up and have learned a lot of new "tips".

i always tell my hubby how much i love the site. it's like a second "family"

• Members

I remember when I first found this site, I was looking for help on giving better BJ's, since I felt that I could do better, and after reading Mikayla's articles on better oral, I was like a freaking oral Queen! The first time I tried all the things suggested, he almost passed out. :rolleyes: I would say that most of our sex life has changed since finding TT, for the very best. Every time we are having a rough patch sexually, I just need to go on here and remind myself of what needs to be done to fix it up. Thank you everyone here for helping me and my hubby be better lovers. :kiss:

• Members

I was just coming out of a very vanilla relationship which was also my only sexual relationship. My new partner and I were discussing various sexual topics. I am the type that will research everything. So I started researching and found this site. Joining the forum helped me learn a lot about sex, positions, squirting, orgasms and other things. I also had never thought about or tried toys. I joined the forum and then saw an ad for reviewers and signed up. I got approved and that opened my eyes alot as well. TT helped me be more open about sex. I am now the type that I will try anything once. Except for very extreme things.

I also made some really great friends due to TT. I am very thankful for that as well as they have helped change my life also.

• Members

Great topic.

I had to think on this one....

At the time I came to TT I was looking to spice thing up but didn't know how. I became a reviewer thinking this will encourage me to try and do thing I haven't, stepping out of my preverbal box. It absolutely has! I've learned much from the articles and postings, tried things I wouldn't have ordinarily tried, and have become much more knowledgeable and open minded. The best part is the people here are open, friendly, helpful and alway willing to lend you an ear or render a non judgmental opinion.

Ones sexuality is an ever growing evolving process, one I fully intend to continue to explore ;)

• Members

I had just had a baby, I struggled for many years with feeling like I was sexually dysfunctional. When had sex for the first time after my son was born, I came during intercourse alone, that NEVER happened before to me! I Googled "G Spot Orgasm", and found Mik's holy grail article... then the forum. I have opened up a TON regarding sex. I am definitely peaking sexually. I have recognized so many deep rooted hangups that were holding me back. Lack of self esteem being one of them. I still have some struggles but since I started posting and reading here, my sex live has done a 180!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

i came here after a very failed attempt at giving DH a blow job. after reading all about the subject here as i could. we tried again, and he loved it. totally got off. which was a total self esteem booster for me.

thanks for the advice and this is such a great,educational, and supportive place that you all are stuck with me. (ha ha)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I agree with Tyger, it started out with me just reading articles to improve/perfect certain pleasurable acts ;) but it's become so much more. From hundreds and hundreds of threads, posts, comments, TT articles, and friendships, I have learned to communicate and understand it's OKAY to talk about sex and there is always room for improvement in many areas. Most importantly, to feel COMFORTABLE talking about sex. I have also become a bit of a 'guru' amongst my friends when it comes to giving some advice on certain things, which nobody would have ever expected from lil ol' me! :) I owe it all to you guys here. I am eternally grateful for TT and everyone here.