Official Community Forums Home

Totally Random Thoughts, Ideas, Perspectives!

Tyger

• Review Team

I found out that I'm only as good as my last mistake......not what have done over the last 6 yrs, just that I keyed something in wrong

• Members

Sorry I don't buy it. You are never as good as your last mistake. You are much, much better than that. You are as good as your last everything, absolute greatness.

• Like 2

• Members

I would love is that. It would be nice to meet you, a like mind soul.

What happened to all the single ladies? It seems to be getting harder and harder to meet a woman somewhere near my age group.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

One of the best things about this time of year is all of the women I can flirt with while out Christmas shopping. It has been fun and I have been able to be playful with many beautiful women. I really love women there is something beautiful about each one.

It's been unseasonably warm here in East Texas. I'm not complaining one bit either!! Easier on the electric bill!!!

Thank GAWD it's Winter Break!!!!!!

do you ever wonder how some people get dressed in the morning?

I sometimes wonder how some people remember how to breathe!!! LOL

• Members

Why is it that the Christmas spirit involve rude, impatient, inconsiderate and me first people? The shopping malls, districts and stores seem to be filled with aggressive people this year. I feel for the clerks and others who I see putting up with all the BS they have to deal with.

I worked retail for 19 years. I feel for those people working it. I think everyone should have to work a full year in retail to see how hard it really can be.

• Members

Christmas is here and once again I get to put up with the same BS. I invited the family to my place. Everyone said yes they were coming over for Christmas. Well today they all cancelled with a variety of excuses. I've tried this before and had the same thing happen. They want me at their homes but are not willing to come to mine. They tell me it is easier for me to drive several hours to their house that it is for them to come to mine, so would I mine coming over on Christmas day. And BTW can I bring the food I had bought and prepared, so we can have the party at their house. Right now I am thinking screw them all, if they wanted to enjoy what I have they could come to my home. I am thinking of just staying home and going to a movie.

• Like 1

That sounds extremely selfish and lazy on their parts.

I know how you feel. I've always gone to other's houses before I had a child. It WAS easier for me to travel and hour or 2 with just me than it was for 3, 4, or 5 people. So I didn't mind at all. However, after I had my daughter, I'd told people that it was now THEIR turn to come see US, since most of their kids were grown, or at least much older. Yeah, that didn't happen as much. So now, I don't invite. If they want to come, they can call. Most are in different states. But, I just enjoy the time with my daughter and sister. I don't stress about seeing anyone. And they've got tired of my response to "when are you coming over to see us?" I respond with "it's YOUR turn to do the visiting". LOL

Besides, you can freeze portions of what you made, and have lunches ready for you later on if you choose to stay home. :)

• Members

Yep, staying home. Most everything went in the freezer yesterday. It was a challenge for me to put everything together (financially) for everyone and then to be told they were not coming was a deal breaker. It is a 4+ hour drive each way for me. I had arranged space and accomidations for everyone to spend the day and night. Everyone is an adult now so there are no small children. This is my last attempt to be a part of the family. Earlier this year they did family photos and purposely chose a time when I could not be there to be in the photos. Now this BS about it being too far to travel and how they can't be away for "that long". I am the only one who move away from the small town, got an education and opened my mind. Sorry for the rant, but I needed somewhere to vent this out of my head.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

After 25 years, I've finally figured out why people wear baseball caps backwards:  It's to make eating pussy easier!

Now, whether they get any or not is another story . . .

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, square said:

After 25 years, I've finally figured out why people wear baseball caps backwards:  It's to make eating pussy easier!

Now, whether they get any or not is another story . . .

And I've been taking my hat OFF to do that.......

:lol:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Sooooooo thankful for this holiday break!!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/7/2014 at 0:37 PM, RC4BLUE said:

I would love is that. It would be nice to meet you, a like mind soul.

What happened to all the single ladies? It seems to be getting harder and harder to meet a woman somewhere near my age group.

Try this method RC. Many fine looking women put on their finest dresses and black leather boots when hitting the grocery store. Happens to me ALL the time at Winco and Grocery Outlet and once at Dollar Tree. Guys are visual orientated. Hot perfume (foofoo) black leather boots Stilettos the usual works on me. I put out my best moves and my bait has worked on them too. Find a club or organization that includes the mature man and woman. I did and it paid off big time. Too early to tell but I may have found my soulmate. I'm tickled pink.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Yeah we're still together. Over Valentines Day we were planning on going to a new place (for me). I won a raffle and the prize was basically a coupon/gift card. We were all set to go. She asked me if I really wanted to go there having never been. Well we ended up just staying at her place. One of the things about her I like the best is we're both so close in age. I'm 64 and she's 62. Next month I think she said she has a birthday. We share similar life experiences.

I don't know what led her to kinky sex but I found it by accident here and there when I was younger. She's a great kisser. I hadn't been properly kissed in 11+ years. By that I mean Frenching. For all the crap America throws at the French for both world wars some folks forget it was France what gave us the Statue of Liberty. Not to mention the French Kiss. No it's not exactly like my first French kiss but 5m of Frenching her and I am getting a boner. One of the things she likes is I CAN get a boner without using a lil blue pill. She calls me Mister Sexy. I have a real low voice and a million stories. I'm a talker too. She enjoys role play and we fool around with that. We both enjoy toys. Over the years I've had some incredible big O's with vibrators and dildos when between girlfriends. She just received an order while I was there. Some bondage gear and one of those Hitachi type 110v vibrators. After going to bed earlier than me as she had to work the next day I heard the familiar sounds of a woman enjoying good vibes and a vibe enhanced big O. I hollered at her ***"I thought you were tired?"*** I heard some giggling and thought to myself if she's happy I am happy.

We just do well together. The same kinda things that bother me bother her. As an example the state of our country. I put up with democrats since WJ Clinton. Then there were Bush Sr and Jr. Yeah I voted for the  lesser of 2 evils. Got thru 2 more piss poor presidents without going bat shit crazy or protesting in the streets and interstates. When black clad so called protestors masking their faces hurl rocks thru the windows of businesses flip cars over or set fire to businesses call it what you will this is NOT protected free speech. The accepted vernacular is RIOTING. For those not aware rioting is a criminal act. Beating up people merely because they're white is ludicrous and against the law. If someone attacks me just because I am white they're in for a nasty surprise. I believe in self defense to include armed self defense.

As a country all of us regardless of personal beliefs must accept Donald J Trump as the 45th President. Get with the program or get out of the way. Those that may disagree with me likely always will. Nuttin' I can do about that. They need to act their age especially if they're over 18 unless they want to have trouble with the law like the dindu's.

Both her and me have admitted to the other our fear of not having a partner to grow old with. So far that doesn't seem to be a problem anymore. She takes the good in me with the bad. I still smoke and cuss when I'm mad. She's a bit overweight but she's kind hearted. Even with my shortcomings she says I turn her on. She says it often which does wonders for my ego. When talking in the kitchen she playfully spanks me as I walk by. I enjoy her touch and tell her so. We'll often hug and kiss and before one knows it we are in the bedroom getting it on.

As Forrest Gump said in the movie "she is my Jenny."

• Like 2