Official Community Forums Home

Sex Bucket List

• Members

I enjoy making love but also wonder is a sex bucket list a bad idea? I guess as we get older is it wrong to want to try different things? I personally have opened up completely to my spouse and will let her do as she pleases to me but she really isn't to the point I am. On the other hand I have told here that I will be there for whatever she wants from me. I think it just may open a whole new world of love making once something is tried and enjoyed. If its not enjoyed by both then is should be stopped and maybe revisited later on. Hope to get pointers and experiences to share with her.

• Members

I think a 'sex bucket list' is a great idea. It's a great way to make untried sexual interests less scary to talk about, and try. Even if you have an open line of communication, sometimes there can be things that are more difficult to express. As a matter of fact I just had my husband come and read your posting but, since there are people in my home right now, we will wait to later to discuss it. Don't forget there may be things each of you would like to experience that the other finds inhibiting, and will need some time to get use to the idea. Also your spouse may not like the idea because it's uncomfortable for her to express herself in this one area, or is uncomfortable with what may come up. I say try to keep it going and don't let go. It could be very rewarding for both of you. Good luck and let us know what new wondrous things you have done.

• Members

I think this is a good idea. As LL was saying to help with the lines of communication as well. I know there are some things on my bucket list. I agree that sometimes you may have something in mind you want to try but don't think the other is ready or that they are accepting of it. You never know. I had that with something he enjoyed but didn't think I was ready, but I knew there was something on his mind. Well after a little nudging he told me and he was shocked as I was willing to try it and we have enjoyed it quite a bit since then. So you never know.

• Review Team

I agree with the others that it is a good list. Communication is a great thing. Be open and honest and encourage her to be the same way. There may be things on her list that she would like but thinks it is too taboo, or that you won't understand, etc. Maybe not, but you never know until you can get those lines of communication open.

Instead of jumping right in to asking about a "bucket list" start out smaller if that would work better. Ask her if she ever wanted to _____ whatever you think she might enjoy but hasn't tried. Or, ask her if there is anything that she fantsizes about - what her deepest secret desires are. Just try to get her talking, and thinking (she may not have even considered a "bucket list" before).

• Members

With this conversation I thought of something I saw on another board I belong to. Some people on another board thought this human sex map. It is interesting as you can mark it off what you have tried, what you would like to try and so on. They found it interesting to fill out and email to a partner to help generate conversation about it. Just a thought.

Human Sex Map

• Members

I agree with the others that it is a good list. Communication is a great thing. Be open and honest and encourage her to be the same way. There may be things on her list that she would like but thinks it is too taboo, or that you won't understand, etc. Maybe not, but you never know until you can get those lines of communication open.

Instead of jumping right in to asking about a "bucket list" start out smaller if that would work better. Ask her if she ever wanted to _____ whatever you think she might enjoy but hasn't tried. Or, ask her if there is anything that she fantsizes about - what her deepest secret desires are. Just try to get her talking, and thinking (she may not have even considered a "bucket list" before).

Thanks for all the support I'm happy that others think this is a good idea. I usally get the answer when I ask that she doesn't think about things like that. I do continue to try by little things like texting and saying I think we need a toy night tonight. I have also thought about a grooming evening where we take care of each others pubic areas which always leads to arousal. I will continue to try and open her up, no pun intended. I would also like to know what other people may have on a bucket list and we can maybe help others achieve something we haven

t thought of ourselves. THANKS again

• Members

With this conversation I thought of something I saw on another board I belong to. Some people on another board thought this human sex map. It is interesting as you can mark it off what you have tried, what you would like to try and so on. They found it interesting to fill out and email to a partner to help generate conversation about it. Just a thought.

Human Sex Map

cute map, thanks.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Just wanted to bring this back to the top... So lets see if anything changed. I know one of mine would be to finally eat my wifes pussy after I came in it. I love the thought of it but, haven't done it... Yet...

• 1 month later...