Official Community Forums Home

Question About Anal

Sunshine Sam218

• Members

My boyfriend really wants me to try anal with him, I want to try it but I feel very nervous about trying it. I've heard that it hurts a lot, but I also heard if you're nervous it hurts even worse. Is there anything you suggestion on doing before you try anal. I don't feel pressured into doing it, I'm just wondering if there's any techniques I should do first before trying anal?

• Members

I personally wouldn't go directly to taking your man anally. Start small, having him stimulate the area with his finger working up to taking in his finger, moving on to slender small toy until you are ready for him. And the biggest thing is LUBE! Do yourself a favor and invest in some anal lube, use generously. Always use lube for ANY kind of anal play.

When you are ready to take your man have him lubed, you lubed and push out. You may be nervous the first couple of times most people are.

Mikayla and others have written some excellent articles on anal play/sex. I strongly suggest you read through them. It may even help you to be less nervous.

Wishing you pleasure, let us know how you do. :)

Link: Anal Play

• Review Team

I echo what LL said. When I started out, I played a lot in solo sessions before moving on to the real deal. The only thing I might add is it was a lot easier for me starting out if I was really, really aroused before I or we even headed there. Now, if I am really horny, I almost beg for anal. I have been conditioned, I guess.

Happy exploring!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I echo what LL said. When I started out, I played a lot in solo sessions before moving on to the real deal. The only thing I might add is it was a lot easier for me starting out if I was really, really aroused before I or we even headed there. Now, if I am really horny, I almost beg for anal. I have been conditioned, I guess.

Happy exploring!

Like the last 4 days I've been pretty horny. To the point where Veterans Day I spent 6 hours having solo anal. Last night another couple hours. Only a couple cuz for some reason I started to jack off sooner than usual. So I'm jacking left handed (I'm right handed) and slamming 2 or 3 different dongs in and out. As I started to get a rhythm I grabbed my MrBig and just started going crazy with it. Well I only lasted a few minutes and my dick exploded. My ass clenched down on Big like all get out and it took a few more minutes to ease it out. Shower and toy cleanup time.

When I'm horny all I want is anal. I don't even care if you give me a reach around. I am weary of solo sex.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I bought a vibrator today and I'm excited about it. We talked it through and planning on lubing up and using the toy on my clit for a little while. I'm sure it'll help me as were having anal sex. This is my very first time trying it, the vibrator will be here in a week or so. I'll keep you updated and share my experience with you all!! :)

• Members

I bought a vibrator today and I'm excited about it. We talked it through and planning on lubing up and using the toy on my clit for a little while. I'm sure it'll help me as were having anal sex. This is my very first time trying it, the vibrator will be here in a week or so. I'll keep you updated and share my experience with you all!! :)

Can't wait to hear all about it....

• Review Team

I am so excited for you! Remember to take it slow, just like with any kind of sex, the first time may not be the best but you want to make sure it isn't terrible, too, so you don't put up a mental block for the future. It can become a really wonderful thing to experience. Good luck and keep us posted!

• Members

I am so excited for you! Remember to take it slow, just like with any kind of sex, the first time may not be the best but you want to make sure it isn't terrible, too, so you don't put up a mental block for the future. It can become a really wonderful thing to experience. Good luck and keep us posted!

The more you are able to relax your sphincter, the easier and better time you will have, Samma. As the others said, lube up take it slow.

I have to confess that sometimes I let my wife use a strap-on on me. I have to admit that it really turns me on, especially when we talk real dirty to each other.

Relax, lots of lube, more relaxing, breathe, and remember that your body will take some time to adjust to the idea of something going IN there, instead of out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well I tried it with my boyfriend and he used a lot of lube, it felt good but the lube we used wasn't the best. So I ordered one that I found which will work for anal play. :) Before I try it again, I'm gonna use toys on myself so it won't be as painful the next time. Another thing that I think would help me enjoy it more if I got a nice massage in the beginning. Other pointers would be nice, if you'd like to share them with me. I'll keep you all posted, the next time I try it. ;)

• Members

Well I tried it with my boyfriend and he used a lot of lube, it felt good but the lube we used wasn't the best. So I ordered one that I found which will work for anal play. :) Before I try it again, I'm gonna use toys on myself so it won't be as painful the next time. Another thing that I think would help me enjoy it more if I got a nice massage in the beginning. Other pointers would be nice, if you'd like to share them with me. I'll keep you all posted, the next time I try it. ;)

Did you purchase a lube specifically for anal. If not, I think it would be a very good idea to do so. Take a look at the link below.

Anal slippery stuff