Official Community Forums Home

Are You Or Your So A Show'er Or A Grow'er?

T0920K

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a Show'er or a Grow'er

• Show'er
    • Grow'er

• Members

Well, not sure of the stats on this one but, I've read that you're either or, and not both. I myself am glad I'm a grow'r but, sometimes I wish I had better presentation before hand. Not that I fail the presentation part but wish it hung a little longer at times. When things are fully grown the Mrs. says I'm almost to big for her. So I got that goin for me. ;)

• Members

My husband is definitely large. (although as he's gotten older it seems to be a bit smaller ) and it takes him longer to get hard. He is HUGE when he's completely hard. I know this is a touchy subject for men. Men compare their masculinity by their penis size. Honestly-----most women really don't care ! It is of course-- all in how you use it !! :)

• Members

I know I'm on the average size and am most assuredly a grower but then, I've always relied more on my tongue and fingers than my penis anyway. After all, the tongue and fingers are ever so much more diverse. ;)

Randy.

• Members

Right on Thurisas. :) Tongue and fingers have infinitely more flexibility and potential - plus you can focus directly on your lover without having to worry about climaxing too soon.

• Members

I know this is a touchy subject for men. Men compare their masculinity by their penis size. Honestly-----most women really don't care ! It is of course-- all in how you use it !! :)

true - Studies show most men think they are not as big as they are and women who are satisfies with their sex lives think their man is more well endowed then they actually are.

So men if you can keep your women satisfied and happy sexually she will think you are a GOD in every way!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Definiitely a grower like some of the others. But, like you guys say, it's how you use it in the long run. Also, agreed on the tongue and fingers. Most of the time lately, my wife's first orgasm is with my fingers (at her request). I also love to make her cum in my mouth...

• Members

Sadly, I'm just a shower. Twelve inches down; at best twelve and quarter up. It's so embarrassing. I used to think girls were turned off due to egotism or my tendency to exaggerate, but then realized it was due to the lack of growth thing. You could see the disappointment in their eyes when Mr. Happy failed to get taller. I have to stick to making love in the dark . . .

• Members

Sadly, I'm just a shower. Twelve inches down; at best twelve and quarter up. It's so embarrassing. I used to think girls were turned off due to egotism or my tendency to exaggerate, but then realized it was due to the lack of growth thing. You could see the disappointment in their eyes when Mr. Happy failed to get taller. I have to stick to making love in the dark . . .

You must be kidding! You've got a towel rack there.

• Members

You must be kidding! You've got a towel rack there.

If the truth be known, when it's down and shriveled, it's not much more than a mushroom cap. More of a washcloth peg than a towel rack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They may call me Needle Dick the Bug Fucker, but there's a lot of happy mosquitoes out there." -- unknown

• Members

If the truth be known, when it's down and shriveled, it's not much more than a mushroom cap. More of a washcloth peg than a towel rack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They may call me Needle Dick the Bug Fucker, but there's a lot of happy mosquitoes out there." -- unknown

Haven't you heard... women much prefer a 'chubby hubby' to a 'long and lean'. In the end it's all in how you use what you have!

• Members

LMFAO @Stu and Square hahahahaha :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

LMFAO @Stu and Square hahahahaha :lol:

[/quote

Guess that makes you a grower, Square (to say the least). But, I am disappointed. I was going to ask you if I could do some chin-ups on it! :)

• Members
Guess that makes you a grower, Square (to say the least). But, I am disappointed. I was going to ask you if I could do some chin-ups on it! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Hey Square! How's it hanging? :)

• Members

Hey Square! How's it hanging? :)

If I could get my tired, crabby, masters-at-stalling kids off to bed in the next few before I crash from exhaustion, I might get laid tonight ;)

And this time of year there are lots of happy fireflies out there too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

LOL I'm a grower as well, BUT I've also come to a conclusion with the disappointment guys might have with their size. I used to be the same way, thinking it was below average when flaccid until my GF started requesting pictures of it, anytime, and at any state, being hard or flaccid.

We see our penises all the time so in our minds, we only see what we see and it might not be impressive to us, not thinking how it looks to others seeing it for the first time or the 1000th time.:)

It makes her happy and to me, that's all that matters. :kiss: When I'm hard and see the pictures (Check my Morning wood picture thread. ;) ), I impress myself as well as the flaccid pics.

So give yourself a break guys, it's bigger than you give yourself credit for. :D