Official Community Forums Home

Sex Toys Covers

• Members

When I first started buying toys about 10 years ago I put them all together in a box --it was summer-- Some of them melted together. I just bought some new Toy Covers from here.... I'm wondering if anyone else has bought them and if they liked them. OR>... What do you use to cover your toys.

I keep most of my toys, especially the jelly/TPR, cyberskin ones in their own packaging & boxes for that very reason. The original packaging keeps them as protected as they can be. Also, be sure your room doesn't get too hot, that can degrade the material as well.

I have 2 small chest-of-drawers devoted to my toys, and I only use small sachels for my glass or small bullets (to keep their parts together).

• Members

I also try to keep my toys in their original containers. I bought several large toolboxes to store them in, because I can lock them. Then it keeps the teenage boy out...lol!

• Members

I try to keep them in the original containers, however they are getting too bulky. I haven't tried anything as of yet, but a cheap alternative may be all cotton tube socks or zip lock plastic bags.

• Review Team

I use socks, little fabric bags (like you can find around Christmas-time), and whatever else I can come up with. I rarely use their original packaging just because of the bulk - but that is best if you have the room.

• 8 months later...

I thought I'd bump up this topic. With summer coming up, and a little more board traffic, reviews, and hopefully more people trying out different sex toys, This is a great topic to restart. So, again, what do YOU use for sex toy covers to protect your pleasure investments?

• Members

Ok...

Now Im really freaking lost...Toy Covers???

I dont even know what most of these TOYS are or what they do, and now there are covers...

Im really out of the loop on such matters...

And Tyger, you had over "300"...Jeez, thats ... Incredible... IDK...

LoL... :P

• Like 1

• Members

some are in their original packaging if they are jelly, silicone or cyberskin to protect them. My go to toys which are a few are kept neatly in a drawer and won't have any chance of getting damaged.

• Members

Yes---I have satin toy bags for each of my toys. (The company I used to work for sold them )

Rob--you need to invest in toy bags to sell on TT !!! The toy bags come in all sizes to accomodate the different size toys.

The post at the top said she bought the covers here--but the only covers I see on TT are the vibrator sleeves which aren't the same thing.

Yes some of the toys will melt together--the toy bags keep them from getting damaged.

The satin cloth doesn't stick to the toys---they slip in and out of the bags very easily.

(and they look much prettier in those than in tube socks !!)

Ready----LOL---I'm going to buy you your very first toy---I'll even throw in the bag too !!

I forgot to add that I also use the satin bags that glass toys come in for my glass babies. And, I've got a few Crown (whiskey) purple sachels for others. I try to reuse as much stuff as possible, and if I can reuse some gift sachels, ect, then that's what they are used for. ;)

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Toy covers are essencial for me. They help to keep te toys clean and safe. I use satin bags for some toys, velvet bags for others and cotton covers for others. A few toys I still have in their original packaging. At this point I keep my glass toys in a lockable aluminum case. Others I have in a large lockable locker. While my go to toys are in the drawer next to the bed.

• Members

I have to admit I'm a bit queasy about toys that we didn't buy together. I kinda have a rule..... new woman, new toys!

Maybe I could live with the glass but that's probably it.

About mine? I have a special bag under the table/tablecloth on the night stand beside my bed.

• Like 1