Official Community Forums Home

Male Nipples

Trooper

• Members

Just a question of curiosity. Do any males get any sexual pleasure from there Nipples?

Strange question I know but my Wife was talking about an old flame who got great sexual satisfaction out of having his nipples played with, to the stage that he could cum just by this alone.

I have never found much pleasure from my nipples and have started to wonder if I should or not?

• Members

Let me tell you....my hubby goes GA GA over 2 things: His earlobes and his nipples! If I kiss and lick his earlobes and apply any of my vibrating bullets or vibes to his nipples he will get harder than I have ever seen him! I have almost made him cum by handcuffing him and stimulating his nipples!

So yes, I would say many men would react this way. Think about it this way, men have the same nerve endings in their "breasts" and nipples as women - but there is far less "fatty tissue" around them to deflect from the sensations! More pleasure for the men!

So, have fun with it, you just might LOVE it!

Mikayla

• Members

My husband loves his nipples gently tugged with my teeth and flicked with my tongue...lightly blown upon once wet... :wub:

I just bought my first toy last week, the Powerful Sparkling Vibrating Egg, and I can't wait to surprise him with it! We both got poison ivy (not from anything fun, unfortunately) and bad colds right after I got it, so it's sitting very lonely next to the bed until we get better. .. Well... I DID have to test it first to see how it worked ( ;) haha). I can't wait to use it on him, though!!

• Members

I love my nipples played with and even pulled, it will drive me crazy. If my wife wants me to come quicker she will either lick them,nibble on them or even pull on them and I will come with excitement...I get horney just thinking about it.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

God yes :) Even alone... haven't really gotten that earlobe thing, maybe I'll try it sometime, but really... ears kinda suck. Then again, I probably would like someone to whisper in them, or blow on them, but even then that's more the viscinity to someone's face that's arousing, not my ear being touched... heh.