Official Community Forums Home

What's Sexy?

ladylove

• Members

What's Sexy to you?

It could be you find a women with at mustache sexy, or a man wearing a dress sexy :P ....

Seriously, this is a discussion on what you find sexy not what makes you want to get naked and just screw; It's about the quiet allure of sexy.

• Members

Self assurance is sexy in a woman. A quiet, self assured woman gets my radar up faster than any other type.

• Members

A tight sweater hugging nice, curvy breasts; a black mini-skirt and black boots. Hot damn! Whew! :)

• Members

funny you should say that... :lol: i am quite fond of Kamijo back in his Lareine days

:P.... see sexy is subjective. Thanks for knowing I was trying to be glib, and not taking it offensively.

• Members

What's Sexy to you?

It could be you find a women with at mustache sexy, or a man wearing a dress sexy :P ....

Seriously, this is a discussion on what you find sexy not what makes you want to get naked and just screw; It's about the quiet allure of sexy.

Very subjective topic...

However...

I find smart Women Sexy as Hell...

I appreciate communication, intelligent conversation. Not just Sex but a wide variety of topics...I like a woman who can communicate intellectually with me.. At all levels... and then get naked with me and be submissive in the bedroom... Yes, I can still dream, can't I...

• Members

Very subjective topic...

However...

I find smart Women Sexy as Hell...

I appreciate communication, intelligent conversation. Not just Sex but a wide variety of topics...I like a woman who can communicate intellectually with me.. At all levels... and then get naked with me and be submissive in the bedroom... Yes, I can still dream, can't I...

So are you a self proclaimed sapiosexual?

• Members

I think it's sexy when a guy goes out of his way to do something nice for someone. That could be anything from opening the door to taking your shift at work when you're sick.

• Members

^

That makes you want to go to bed with a guy?

A sexy woman, to me, is witty and smart and open about sex.

• Members

^

That makes you want to go to bed with a guy?

Umm... No. I can think someone is sexy without wanting to go to bed with them. As ladylove said in the first post of this topic, "this is a discussion on what you find sexy not what makes you want to get naked and just screw; It's about the quiet allure of sexy." I have yet to sleep with anyone, so I would assume I have a longer list of criteria than just that.

• Members

Women are such a puzzle.

What does the term "sexy" mean to women?

To me, a sexy women is exactly one "you want to get naked and just screw." There are all levels of attraction. Sexy describes just one of them - the one that make you want to have sex with the person. It can be combined with wanting to be friends, or soulmates, or mates forever. Or you can be friends,, etc forever without ever thinking about sex. But the term "sexy" seems to me to bring the issue of sex into the relationship.

Do women really say to themselves, "I find that man sexy, but I would never want to have sex with him?" If that's the case, what do you mean by "sexy?"

• Members

Women are such a puzzle.

What does the term "sexy" mean to women?

Do women really say to themselves, "I find that man sexy, but I would never want to have sex with him?" If that's the case, what do you mean by "sexy?"

OK....

I can only answer for myself so... Yes. I'm married and would never do anything to jeopardize or hurt my relationship so yes I can find a man completely sexy and alluring and say no sex. However, if I wasn't married I know if I found a man sexy it's because he is sexually attractive to me and yes I would want to have sex with him However, that in no way means I would jump into bed with him sooner than I was ready to. To me sex is about expressing the way one cares for another and not simply a recreational activity. Sexy is just the initial attraction that draws you to someone. A visual sexy as in I think Pierce Bronson is the sexist man ever.... who knows I never met him, I'll let you know when I do. :)

Make sense?

• Members

I'm married and would never do anything to jeopardize or hurt my relationship so yes I can find a man completely sexy and alluring and say no sex.

Wanting it and saying "no" to feeling his rough cheek against yours, filling your lungs with his manly aroma while pinned beneath him, being completely filled with his massive, rock hard manhood are two different things. I find a lot of women sexy that I would say no to. Doesn't mean I don't want to, but circumstances may make it impossible to say yes.

• Members

Externally I'd say showing skin, neck, back, breast, legs in short dress anything but just enough to for the imagination, internally self confidence and a sense of humor

• Members

Wanting it and saying "no" to feeling his rough cheek against yours, filling your lungs with his manly aroma while pinned beneath him, being completely filled with his massive, rock hard manhood are two different things. I find a lot of women sexy that I would say no to. Doesn't mean I don't want to, but circumstances may make it impossible to say yes.

( :P that sounds like it came right out of a harlequin romance novel)

You make a good point. Yes, there are men I would love to have sex with but won't.

• Members

Sexy is the sound of an unseen woman coming down a tiled floor in high heels.

Randy.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

What I find sexy is strong, confident, intelligent women. Women who take care of themselves emotionally, intellectually and physically are sexy. Women wearing cowboy boots always turn my head. Corsets are sexy. Bikinis are sexy (I could live on a beach and be happy). Sex positive people are sexy. Seeking knowledge is sexy. Being playful is sexy. This is just a few things I find sexy.

• Members

What is sexxy to me is a woman that is outdoors working hard an sweating from head to toe an is getting her hands dirty an had a smile on her face thats very sexxy a hard working woman

• Review Team

A deep voice, oh it gets me every time. Barry White can make my day any time he comes on, or Josh Turner oh hot just thinking about it :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

For me it's a bunch of little things........

The way your man looks at you with lust in his eyes.

His ass and legs.

Biceps

The way he holds a baby.

The sound of my name in his mouth.

His concentration expression.

The way he grabs me hard sometimes and tells me what he wants, NOW!

When he wears a suit.

Him kissing the back of my neck, rubbing his urgency on me.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Can I make a list...because that's what I'm going to do.

1) I find that crooked smile on guys super sexy.

2) I find the mischievous look in a guys eye...it doesn't have to imply naughty things about to happen...just that look of "I'm up to something"

3) Snug pants on a guy...not skinny jeans...but ones that hug all the right places.

4) Working muscle on guys...like muscle as you see them working and the muscles ripple as the life something heavy...hmmm yummy

5) Priecing blue eyes...the kind that are so bright they just scream innocents...even when you know that person is naughter then all get out.

6) Intelligence and humor...a dirty sense of humor.

And I know that I find penises sexy...but I love them so...yep...

Anyway this was fun...now I'm all giddy