Official Community Forums Home

50 Shades Of Grey

• Members

Yes enjoyed them all. Gave us all something to talk about at work.

It's a trilogy. I am wanting to read it out of sheer curiosity. I just finished reading the Beauty series by Anne Rice. It was ok, but slow going, and manontanous.

• Members

I ordered the trilogy and can't wait to read it. I didn't order it for the tablet as my daughter reads on there also and did not need her reading this...lol. I can't wait til my books are delivered. They say it will be here by Monday. Can't wait.

• Members

I am really enjoying the story. I disagree with Ladylove--I think it's very well written--especially considering the topic. I have been unable to download the books onto my ereader--stupid technology--and so I can only read this on my computer. It's been slow going that way because of work and kids and grandkids. But I am totally sucked in by the books!!!!!

• Members

Must be a woman thing...

I have heard of any of this within my workplace or FB...

Must be a result of my sheltered life... :D

• Members

Finished the first book and I am liking it immensely! I am a little suprised that although it describes alot of implements in the playroom, so far it's basically pretty tame....I mean it's mostly a little bondage and spanking, and of course the power control mind-fuck, but I was expecting more graphic detail. Even though it generates some heat, it's really rather tame compared to the media hoopla they put out about it. Do they get more into the BDSM details as the series continues?

Interesting topic though....I like it rough sometimes, make me beg, but I don't do pain! :D