Official Community Forums Home

Sex For Overweight Woman

• Members

I am around 300... This man I recently started dating loves my body and we have fooled around.... but Sat we will get serious about it. I am not nervous but would like some suggestions on the best postition for me ... not just missionary. Thanks!

• Members

Lay down on you side as if you were sitting in a chair and let him enter from behind. Interesting angles to be had there, leaves hands free to roam front and back, gives you control to be open and more loose or close your legs for more friction.

Randy.

• Members

This is an interesting question, because even some of us gals who may not be too large, still find it a challenge because of other limitations. For example. my fiance has a much wider hip span than I am used to, and I have short legs, so when I get on top, I find it extremely hard to get the right angle and penetration unless I am up on my feet, which I can not sustain for too long! I never had a problem with this before.

I think creativity is the key here. Try positions that allow you deep penetration. Doggy is a great one for all sizes (as well as leaning over beds, chairs), so is laying down on your back and having him enter you from standing at the edge of the bed. This one is GREAT for G-spot penetration.

Also, dont knock missionary, it can be fullfilling and romantic, not to mention intimate....

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • Review Team

LANDSHARK, I thought of an answer for you from another post...... Get in the water, a pool or the ocean. You become light weight and you can be lifted with ease. You can face him or turn around and use a float to hold you up. Just a thought for something new and exciting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I WAS almost 300 pounds. And tbh, I never really had a lot of problems. I felt self conscious when the guy was way smaller than me but I've never lost my leg muscles to keep me from putting all my weight on them.

I'm not overly overweight, however, I'm heavier than I'd like to be. I really love it doggie style and laying on my side.