Official Community Forums Home

How's The Weather Been Where You Are?

Tyger

The last couple of days have been PERFECT, IMO. Cooler (mid to upper 70's), breezy, no humidity to speak of, inspite of the 2 days of heavy rain on Thursday & Friday. It's AWESOME!!!!

• Members

70 give or take days, 40's at night, clear air and blinding sunshine during the morning and evening commutes. That rain you got late in the week dumped on us Saturday night. But the ground must be pretty dry, because the cricks that normally fill up after a rain like that are still nearly dry.

• Members

It has been great here as well. Definitely enjoying it. Took my daughter away for a couple of days with friends over the weekend and the weather was perfect for it. Tomorrow we are supposed to hit 85...so nice.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today was another GORGEOUS day in East TX. low 80's, sunny, a tad breeze, low humidity!! <3

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Happy New Year.

It's been kind of a cold winter so far.

but still warmer than the top of Maine, which is supposed to hit -38 tonight. (That's the coldest spot in the lower 48 I could find).

• Members

Here we go again, another 10+ inches of snow followed by highs of -2 degrees. I'm wishing I could get to the tropics.

• Members

Latley it's been raining here a lot and been very cloudy outside which bums me out. I've been getting these frequent headaches lately and my allergies have been acting up a lot. As of right now the temperture is 76°F and supposed to rain again around 11 pm.

• Members

Just cleared 15 inches of snow from the drive. Now I'm really wishing I Wes in the tropics!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I am so tired of snow. We were told we would have a below average snow for the winter. Well average is about 18 inches and we have had 59 so far....ugh. Due to snow and holidays my daughter hasn't had a full week of school since the first week of December. I am ready for spring. Whomever is pissing off mother nature better knock it the hell off.

• Members

Thunder snow! Now freezing rain, next more snow, more snow, more snow. Will it ever warm up?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I know....... we had a weird slushy snow yesterday morning and then it warmed up to 45 in the afternoon, all gone!

Been a long cold winter.

Yeah I heard it's been snowing a lot lately which is a bummer I bet. You should come to Florida and get some Sunshine! :)

• Like 1

• Members

Mother Nature please take your damn meds. On SUnday into Monday we had 5 inches of snow. Yesterday and today we are in the 60s and will be all weekend. Tuesday they are talking about a snowstorm into Wednesday. I am so over this. We had the second worst winter ever with over 67 inches our average is 19. Insane. Even the kids have all had it with getting snow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

It was 80 degrees yesterday. Tonight they are predicting 3 to 4 inches of snow. So much for Spring....

• 10 months later...
  • Members

I think this winter is friggin' colder than last winter. No sign of letting up anytime soon.

NH police have issued an arrest warrant for Punxsutawney Phil for predicting 6 more weeks of winter. (I'm not making that up, either.)

• Members

-19 degrees Fahrenheit air temperature. -35 degrees Fahrenheit wind chill tempature. Where I am. Anyone want to help me out and send me to the tropic before I lose all feeling and go out of my mind. It is just too cold...

• Members

Not so bad today... Only -10 F this morning with an expected high of 5 F. Let's break out the bikinis and head to the beach....