Official Community Forums Home

Eyes Open Or Closed

• Members

I like to watch what we are doing; my wife does not. She actually asks me to close my eyes if she catches me with them open. So I close them for a bit and re-open to get the visual stimulation that I crave when I know she will have them shut. She says she likes to focus on the sensations and can do a better job with such with her eyes closed. By the way, I have never asked her to open them.

So I ask: Do you play with eyes open or closed?

I wonder if gender makes a difference.

• Review Team

When kissing and such I keep my eyes closed. Otherwise open. Sometimes I close them because it is a different feeling but rarely do I keep them shut.

• Members

Not sure. I'll have to tag the Mrs. tonight and pay attention. The room is always pretty dark, so even with eyes open there is not much to see. I think it is eyes open part of the time and shut part of the time, but I'm not sure if it's more one or the other or an even split.

• Members

Eyes open of course. I enjoy the visual erotic stimuli, especially if we are playing games of dressing up. It is also easier to play with toys when the eyes are open. Besides I love to watch her move. It is so erotic when she is on top, I just have to see her.

• Members

Whenever I'm passionately kissing them I do close my eyes, but everything else I usually keep them open. During love making there's times where I'll close them and it usually happens when they hit the right spot. It helps me feel everything more, but otherwise I love looking into their eyes: there's something so passionate about it.

• Members

During kissing yes they are closed. During sex they most times are closed because I just get so caught up in the moment. I have tried more and more keeping them open. Looking into his eyes while having an orgasm has made it so much more intense.

• Members

Always open with the lights on please, not surgical lights but enough to see what's going on and be able to watch his face

especially when he cums.

I do close them more during oral though... just enjoying the moment. That's why I don't like 69 so much (only for foreplay)

concentrating on the other person is too hard when it's happening to you also.