Official Community Forums Home

Going On Vacation

Mikayla1

• Members

Just wanted to let y ou guys know that I will be going on a small vacation from tomorrow until Sunday - and I will not have my laptop - a "true" vacation as my hubby calls it! So, if you PM me and I do not answer - that is why!

Talk to you all when I get back!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Thanks Howard, glad you liked the article too!

I will try to have a very good time - and I think if my hubby has anything to do with it, I will!

Kisses,

Kayla

• Members
Just wanted to let y ou guys know that I will be going on a small vacation from tomorrow until Sunday - and I will not have my laptop - a "true" vacation as my hubby calls it! So, if you PM me and I do not answer - that is why!

Talk to you all when I get back!

Mikayla ;)

HAVE FUN. YOU DESERVE IT. I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE EVEN A WEEK & YOU HELPED ME MAKE A FEW MAJOR CHANGES FOR THE GOOD. YOU WILL BE MISSED. GO GET YOURS, BUT THEN AGAIN NOBODY HAS TO TELL YOU. HAVE A FUN & SAFE TRIP. :wub:

• Members

be safe and enjoy come back refresh you deserve it 100%

• Members

Thank you all - yes I am back - refreshed, relaxed and ready to review about 10 new toys (I brought my new stash with me as well as my faves!)

It was fun - but exhausting! My best advice to those parents with kids - invest in an adjoining room! Bar the door in the adjoining room and once the little one (or ones) are asleep you can have YOUR fun ununcumbered!

It is good to be back!

Mikayla

• Members

tell me about it....lol you only have one I have three and when we go away our usual place to stay doesnt have ajoining rooms......we still have fun but have to keep quiet as not to wake up the children