Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

things not to do

l8niter

• Review Team

If you want to see if your SO has a sense of humor, try leaving a trail of rose peddles to a sink of dirty dishes

• Like 2

• Review Team

are you going to participate or just lay there and sweat

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Don't point out that your partner has a mole/freckle/birthmark during sex lol

• Like 3

• Members

Wear toe socks and think you're sexy.

Hand a toy to your partner and say: "this is so much better."

Loose  your condom inside and say: "oops I think I just lost two things and you may have gained one."

During intercourse tell your partner: "I have a burning sensation that I forgot to mention earlier."

???

• Like 3

Say someone else's name......especially when cumming!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Don't yell out someone else's name... Probably not a good idea to say oh I thought you were bigger.... It's probably not a good idea to start laughing for no reason at all and not be able to stop.... Although sometimes it's completely nessasary 

• Like 3

• Members
21 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

Are you almost done...!?

THAT'S NOT FUNNY AND THAT'S N-O-T NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 12GAUGE
Had a 0ops moment

• Members
On 5/31/2016 at 1:39 AM, wendybird74 said:

Don't yell out someone else's name... Probably not a good idea to say oh I thought you were bigger.... It's probably not a good idea to start laughing for no reason at all and not be able to stop.... Although sometimes it's completely necessary 

Absopositively. OTOH if you ladies wanna tear our GUTS out go ahead on. I had this happen to me 40 years ago.

As the orgasm hit her she started screaming THANK YOU JESUS over and over and over AGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Threw me for a loop I'm here to tell ya. Pissed me off major too. I mean I love Jesus too but gee wilikers....... I froze in place for a few seconds and fingered WTH and got back to it. It wasn't until a few years later I read somewhere this MAJOR TIDBIT: NEVER HOLD SOMEONE ACCOUNTABLE for what they scream mumble or say during the throes of orgasm. Well y'all I was tickled pink to hear THAT!!!!!!!!!! (((Besides I once yelled something similar))) to a honeypie as I shot my load. It was especially embarrassing as  the new owner of my mouthful of hot seed had an Adams apple.

• Like 1

• Members

Ya know Little Lady I like what you said about Cali and how you'll be there forever. I also like how you're over 50. I'm 60+ and if you look half as good on the outside as you look on the inside I'd bet you're fairly gorgeous and still have guys drooling when you walk past us.:wub:

• Members
On 5/18/2016 at 7:34 PM, Tyger said:

Say someone else's name......especially when cumming!

BTDT GTB!!!!!!!!

• Review Team

Don't fall asleep while your receiving oral