Official Community Forums Home

Wife wants to see me with another man

Biguy89

• Members

Well as i posted yesterday i told her about being bi well i let her dominate  me last night she has apparently wanted to do this along time (i wish she had told me) and we are gonna try a bdsm relationship and i got to meet a freind of work who she wants me to get with infront of her

• Like 2

• Members

Good luck, just remember communication is key :-)

• Like 4

• Members
On 5/28/2016 at 10:36 AM, krisleightate said:

Good luck, just remember communication is key :-)

So what are you waiting for? I would be SO DOWN with that.

• Members

Oh iam down but we are waiting alittle while we  have both been more intersted in each other recently well each other and the new toys

• Like 1

• Members

As a person who has had a foursome I can say that it's not always as easy as it seems it wasn't for me and some other things happened because we were not all completely prepared for the event as it happens after a very drunk night?... It started out as a totally random night. Two couples who didn't know each other the two girls started talking one thing led to another and started kissing. I can't speak for the other girl but this girl had never been in a situation like that before and that kiss was amazing like stars and butterflies and the entire world disappeared. A crowded bar ended up to what I felt to have disappeared until it was over and I came to and noticed my surroundings of a bunch of people crowded around watching two girls kissing out so's at the time seemed to really enjoy this display and my boyfriend invited us all to his house at the time... We had more drinks and the girl and I slipped into his room where we played for a while the men joins us it had never been discussed or talked about and one thing led to another soon there were a lot of naked bodies long story short my boyfriend and the other girl went at it pretty hard and he other guy and I were kind of like well this is weird we tried but we're not so into each other but we still had sex I got pregnant and had an abortion because well as you can imagine this was not a story I was ready to explain and I was kind of a mess then I ended up in treatment a few weeks after I terminated the baby from my own train wreck leading up to that day 

• Like 1

• Members

Even tho you think you are prepared for such an event I for one can't help but think there is a lot more planning and a lot to talk about before doing such things sure it is fun to think about but like every thing else you don't know how it will be before furring and after 

• Like 2

• Members

The fantasy is great. The reality is more complicated for most people. I suggest a lot of conversation with your SO and setting some guidelines with her before going too far. Bringing in a third can be complicated in a committed relationship unless you both are ready for the consequences (both positive and negative). Talk about what will happen, what it will mean, how to handle emotions and what limits you both may have. 

• Like 3

• Members
4 hours ago, RC4BLUE said:

The fantasy is great. The reality is more complicated for most people. I suggest a lot of conversation with your SO and setting some guidelines with her before going too far. Bringing in a third can be complicated in a committed relationship unless you both are ready for the consequences (both positive and negative). Talk about what will happen, what it will mean, how to handle emotions and what limits you both may have. 

And be prepared completely with precautions make sure everyone is safe because nobody wants to end up with extra issues from a one or more night stand 

• Like 3

On 6/1/2016 at 1:35 AM, wendybird74 said:

And be prepared completely with precautions make sure everyone is safe because nobody wants to end up with extra issues from a one or more night stand 

Absolutely!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

What do y'all think of this?