Official Community Forums Home

Do You Mind When They Look?

• Members

Gals do you mind when you man looks at other women? Im not talking like a glance or maybe a comment like shes pretty......Im talking like you are sitting next to him and if its on t.v. or in person your man comments like he is hanging out with his best buds. Something like Wow she is built so hot.....or look at the tits on her I see her headlights are on. I wouldnt mind banging that......If I could hit that she would be in heaven......Comments like this gals.....I am a very secure women but I mean comeon my EX use to make comments like that and I found it very very disrespectful.....it wasnt like I had asked honey what do you think of that one. He would just blurt out this crap at the wrong times. I know hes not dead he has every right to look as well as I but would you put up with such crap from hubby or Bf? Now you know one of the reasons he is now my EX......LOL

Hey if any guys read this share your side of this.....why do some of you tend to do this if you say youre happy with who you are with? What if your gal did this to you?

THANKS

HOT-N-HRNY

• Members

First let me say, "I'm glad that guy's your EX!" :)

My husband would never ever say any comments like those (that's not me trying to sound haughty!). He's such a shy, awkward, cute little geek (hehe), not to mention he was raised with vast amounts of respect for women. His momma did done good, uh-huh. :) (Can't tell I'm proud of having him in my life, can you?! :wub: )

Of course, now, I'm not saying the boy's dead. *chuckle* Of course if he sees a woman that appeals to his senses, he casts her a second look. If we're watching a movie and some gorgeous woman appears on the screen, we similtaneously say, "Hel-lo!" and then laugh with each other. I love watching people when we're out in public and sometimes there's something extra special to take-in visually -- I'll point her out (maybe also issue a little 'mrrow') if he hasn't already seen her. We may talk (discreetly, of course) about why she turned our head; we may just move on with whatever we were doing.

I think it's just common nature to look and we have fun doing it together. :)

• Members

My partner and I were talking about this only the other night, as I told him a tasty bloke had knocked on the door asking for directions...

We got talking about how men look at other women too, and he sees a lot of women in his job (marquee 'erection' what a mans job lol!! :D ) I am well aware that its a biological instinct for men to want to shag everything that moves, and he knows I know this, but he wont go on about it, sometimes we talk about women we have seen, also we look/talk about other womens breasts alot as mine are very small, mostly from having kids, but its out in the open, and we both like to look but take it back to the bedroom and iron it out there!!!lol!

But he doesnt ever say how he actually wants to 'do' any of these women in a realistic way, if he did I would be upset, as its bad manners and disrespectful...just as it would be if I did the same, which I dont.

So, good job he is your ex, obviously not grown up yet!

To answer your question, I mind a little bit mostly because of my own frailties, but I also dont mind and understand, just as long as I look at a nice guy every now and then, to even up the stakes!! :lol:

• Members

WOW, glad to hear he is your X!!!! :P My husband nor my x's have ever talked that. I mean they have looked but have never blurted or said anything like that out loud.

Now if I asked, that is another story. I find what your x did to be rude. I mean now would he have liked it if you were sitting there and this HOT guy came on the screen, and you said wow I would like to see what his cock can do or what is in his pants.

Sorry I hit this topic a little late but home life does that to me at times. :) Now my husband and I both like to look but who doesn't we are all human. If I ask him, hey you think she is pretty he will answer but NEVER in a sexual or anyway that your X did. Have to say I am glad you dumped that one. He really needs to grow up. :)

• Members
Gals do you mind when you man looks at other women?

Do I mind? Heck - I usually point them out to him! :lol: We'll be out, I'll see someone and know he's looking and nudge him and tell him to check out that rack, or whatever. Its rather fun.

At a company beach party a couple yrs ago there was this one woman in a small bikini and huge tits who kept walking by. I was over getting a beer with a couple of guys (I work with a bunch of pervs) and DH was sitting at a table talking with one of the sr. managers and I saw the woman approaching. I look at the guys I'm with and say "watch this"... Sure enough, DH could not maintain eye contact with the guy he was talking with and ended up craning his neck to check out the woman as she walked by. The guys I was with was amazed that he'd do that, and that I wasn't mad. So I grabbed a beer, walked over to DH and put the beer on his neck. When he asked why, I told him it was to ice down his neck as it was sure to be sore from the stretch. We laughed.

I think its funny to see him gawk at women. He doesn't want them, but even if we see something he likes, it just means better sex for me later.

Then again, I like going to titty bars with him, we have GREAT sex after!

• Members
Do I mind? Heck - I usually point them out to him! :lol: We'll be out, I'll see someone and know he's looking and nudge him and tell him to check out that rack, or whatever. Its rather fun.

At a company beach party a couple yrs ago there was this one woman in a small bikini and huge tits who kept walking by. I was over getting a beer with a couple of guys (I work with a bunch of pervs) and DH was sitting at a table talking with one of the sr. managers and I saw the woman approaching. I look at the guys I'm with and say "watch this"... Sure enough, DH could not maintain eye contact with the guy he was talking with and ended up craning his neck to check out the woman as she walked by. The guys I was with was amazed that he'd do that, and that I wasn't mad. So I grabbed a beer, walked over to DH and put the beer on his neck. When he asked why, I told him it was to ice down his neck as it was sure to be sore from the stretch. We laughed.

I think its funny to see him gawk at women. He doesn't want them, but even if we see something he likes, it just means better sex for me later.

Then again, I like going to titty bars with him, we have GREAT sex after!

Well I agree with you, I will point them out to him sometimes faster than he can pick them out himself. I am not a jealous person and usually we will laugh and when the chick is really hot he will usually say " he we should have her for a threesome...ha ha" No for your information I will not have a threesome no matter how big of a fantasy it is for men. But I know he is kidding and we will laugh about it. So no it doesn't bother me at all. Then again there must have been something else a little wrong with the relationship for him to be saying all of those things with out being a joke. Either way you didn't deserve to be treated that way, and I am glad he is your ex.

Katrina (coupleofmaniacs)

• Members

I HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SUBJECT. I TOLD MY HUSBAND AS LONG AS HIS TONGUE IS NOT HANGING OUT, & THE GIRL WAS A LADY & NOT SOME NAKED GIRL, ITS FINE. I ALSO TOLD HIM THAT HE CAN POINT OUT THINGS ABOUT GIRLS THAT HE LIKES, YOU KNOW LIKE.( SHE HAS BEAUTIFUL EYES, OR HER HAIR MAKES HER LOOK SEXY, OR I LOVE WHEN A WOMAN WEARS STUFF LIKE THAT.) I'M NOT PERFECT, & I REALLY DON'T WANT HIM POINTING OUT PERFECTION, BUT I THINK HE SHOULD'NT EGNORE IT. HE CAN LOOK AT GIRLS HOW EVER HE WANTS WHEN HES DRIVING HOME FROME WORK OR SOMETHING. WHEN HE'S WITH ME I DESERVE RESPECT, THE SAME RESPECT I GIVE. :)

• Members

fair is fair you are so right

when my husband sees women he tells me that she dressed nice or the perfum she wearing it smell good and i do the same but he is not going to disrespect me by staring and gazing at another women thats not going to sit well for me because their is a lot of attractive men and women out here you just need to ve tasteful and respecful so agree with you all it good thats he's and X

• Members
What you are suggesting your ex did is borish behavior, and you have every right to be angry with him for doing it. Some men are just not house trained. There is an old rule of " dating" that says "you go home with the one that brung you!" The same applies to making comments about other women in front of the woman you are with.

Now, my wife and I handled it a lot differently. She told me she knew I was not dead, and that I looked at other women. That is just the way men are wired. Women look at good looking guys, too. What she proposed was that she would make sure that if I had not seen a woman she thought was worth a look, for any reason( Naked, big boobs, big butt, beautiful smile, great figure, etc.) she would make sure to point such women out to me so I could get a look. I also agreed to make sure I pointed out great looking guys to her to look at, if she missed someone. We handled the comments by asking each other, " Do you think she give head as good as I do?" and other comments of that kind. It always brought us back to what was important about US, so there was no longing to find out what we were missing. It also kept us both on our toes as lovers, so that our partner did not miss out on anything. The method she came up got rid of self doubt, and jealousy, which are two sides of a very thin dime. My wife was always conscious of the fact that she did not have very large breasts. She actually envied women who were better built than she is. I told her over and over again that I liked her the way she was, and even if I looked at a woman who was well endowed, I was just not interested in pursuing any kind of relationship with that other woman. My looking had to do with my genes, not with my desires. Teh same went with young women in skimpy bikinis, thongs, G-strings. etc. My wife and I went to a strip show with another couple, because neither woman had ever been, and they were curious about what the women dancers do that is so exciting to men. We had a great time, but both women were annoyed that the dancers would not allow them to put dollar bills in their g-strings, but would allow us men to do so! When we left, my wife told me she was so turned on, could we please go home and fuck! I later pressed her to tell me what it was that excited her so much. She was not sure, and I asked her to think about it and let me know if she figured it out. I never got an answer from her. But, the next time strip clubs came up as a topic of discussion with other people, she recounted our adventure, and urged the other women to not be negative about it, but to go with their husbands or boyfriends to the shows. I don't think my wife had any interest in other women, so that was not it. I think, from piecing together comments she made about the show, that she basically liked the idea that women could excite men by dancing and taking their clothes off. She found the entire atmosphere of the club thrilling, and felt very comfortable being there with us men.

So, look away. If a guy you are with sees another woman and makes a comment, ask him what she has that you don't have, and if he thinks she could do to him what he loves you doing to him, better? If you are reading the postings here, and going back through topics to read other comments, you will learn so much about pleasuring a man, he can't possibly want to stray from you. Read the Sex. Ed articles too. see the tabs at the top of this page.

So Howard would you go to a male strip club to give your wife the same pleasure as you? See a man in the way she saw the woman, something that turns her on while you get the benefits? Just Curious?

• 11 months later...
  • Members

I know that this is an old thread but I was just looking over old posts and I wanted to put in my thoughts on this. I personally find nothing wrong with my SO looking and commenting on another woman its when he hides it that worries me.

And Howard in Texas they do allow couples in the male strip clubs, I have taken previous SO's with me to watch the show. I love to take my SO to the titty bar. I would rather see what type of women attract his attetion then not know.

I wouldn't mind either way. Sometimes DH looks at a girl, since he is a boob man, I understand. Some of the comments he makes are what bugs me. There's a tasteful way of making a comment, then there is the piggish way of doing so.

Men are gonna look. And, so are women. He tries to act all offended if I notices a guy, but I always try to compliment him at the same time.

As far as the male strip clubs, it really depends on the club. Some clubs actually DON'T allow the guys in with the women, for fear of fighting/problems. Men get more physical when it comes to jealousy, and they just try to avoid that.

This is actually a great topic to revisit!!

• Members

My husband will make comments on occasion, however he always lets me know that he would never stray. We have talked about it and he says that generally he says things to see how I will react. Latley he has changed to saying something on the lines of that woman over there keeps making eyes at me. On the whole I find it very disrespectful. After our talk it calmed down and I found out he was looking for me to be jealous and to know that I feel like another woman would find him attractive. In other words he was searching for some self esteem building from me.

Now I realize that he is a man and they are visually stimulated. If I did not know him so well I would have thought he was giving me a bunch of bs to keep me from being mad.

Just remember we have to make our men feel like they are sexy and we still want them like we did in the beginning of our relationships.

• Members

My guy and I recently had a "discussion" over this very topic. I don't care if he notices...he is human, same as me. If you see someone gorgeous or beautiful...how can you NOT notice, even if you are with your guy or gal. The problem arises when you just sit and stare at that person and forget you are with your guy or gal. To me that is disrespectful. You are with someone and that person should be getting your attention...not the person you do not know.

As for comments...I would never put up with such comments...I am soooo glad you are not with that guy anymore. You deserve better than that. It is one thing to say "Wow, she's hot!!" But to continue on from there.....uh-uh...hell no! I was talking to my guy one night...and I mentioned this singer to him and he says "Oh, yeah her, yes, nice titties..." I was like, "yeah, whatever, anyway...." LOL....this was when we first started seeing each other...lol. But see, he did not take it further than that...and he wouldn't. If I said something about some guy, Like "Wow, look at the six pack or the pecs on him" he would not get offended....he would say..."oh, you like that?" that is all. I would say "yes, that is nice, but you know what....I think you are quite sexy too"...I would never make him feel that he is not good enough...Your guy should never have made you feel like that!!!

I you find or have found someone who is worthy of you!