Official Community Forums Home

What Is The Biggest You Ever Had?

hotnhrny

• Members

What is the biggest size cock you ever had or the biggest tits you ever had the pleasure to play with?

I had 7 inches....all that i have been with were around that never bigger

I was told that I had the biggest tits they ever had the pleasure to enjoy...........38 DD

--------------HOTNHRNY---------------

• Members

Well, not that I was measuring or anything, but my ex-fiance was, well he was a gifted man. His girth was VERY large, I want to suggest at least 2.5 to 3.0" and he was long, about 8- 8 1/2 when fully erect. I remember that every time we had sex, and I mean every time, it literally felt like the first time for me. No matter how horny or wet, it was a tight fit. I loved it. He would fill me from top to bottom.

My hubby is no slouch - but he definitely is not that large. Oh well, there is something to be said about being able to keep it in your pants. My ex wanted to shove that dick into every hole he could find!

As for tits - I have had the pleasure to play with quite a few pair - but I think mine were probably the biggest THEY played with. At 40D and perky I have never had any complaints. Now, as for the biggest I have had, I would say probably 38D. I would like bigger - but that is my preference.

Mikayla

• Members

My ex right before my husband was very nicely endowed. He was tall and skinny and had at least 8 inches of not VERY thick, but yummy-enough thick!

Although they haven't been considered 'perky' umm... EVER (I grew early and grew QUICK), my boobs are the biggest I've ever played with. *chuckle* 42DD, all me. :P<_<

• Members

MY hubby is the biggest at 7.5 inches and a 2.25 approximatley in girth, I haven't actually measured but I have to be extremely aroused for him to insert his penis in me. He does make a tight full fit. :)

As far as tits is concearned I don't like really big tits, the largest I have been with is 36C that is big enough for me.

• Members

my ex-boyfriend was pretty big i had to be really really wet and lube for him and there were times when i could not take him inside of me unless we used some lube im not sure his width but i no it hurt and he was a very gentle man it just felt bad . as for my husband he's verrrrrry blessed in width and length! so we have to be careful. as for me they all will admit that my 44DD are BEAUTIFUL :D:o and soft to the touch (even after to children) no implants just natural gifted from my mom! :rolleyes:

• Members

My EX was I think the biggest so far........not that i measured but he did fill me......I enjoy that everytime we did it it was as if it was my first time,,,,,now I have had some since him that are good.....but just doesnt (or didnt) feel the same as far as being tight full fit

I have never been with a girl but so no boobs except my own for me........38DDs on this gal and been told by my sex partners a nice hand full. Only one guy I was with said that he has been with a girl with bigger....well he claims bigger but 2 things I found out number one she is shorter then I so same size boobs could look bigger on shorter gals.....second hers were FAKE not that I hate a good pair of fakes but lets face it she could go braless and I cant......no matter what i try i cant pass thinking i could use a lift.

Oh well thats just me haha

• Members

I will freely admit that size CAN matter, but it doesn't always. How I mean this is, my ex-fiance was gifted as I mentioned. He was a good lover too - but not as good as my hubby who is smaller. My hubby knows how to please me, take direction, does what feels good, has other skills, and by the time we fuck, I am so turned on, his penis could be the size of a pencil and I probably would still gush all over! My ex wasn't that great really.

So, while I will admit the feeling of being "full" is very, very nice - it is not necessary. Plus, did you notice how many of these posts say my "ex" was the biggest? There has to be a reason all these guys are exes!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Most of my good lovers have been big, how big Im not sure....ranging from 6 to 7.5 possibly 8 inches? Girth is much more important for me! Girth is good. :D No pencils, thanks.

As for boobs, all you 'Large Breasted Ones' are making me feel so inadequate, being 36 AA (Uk size, is it the same?) its no fun...size does matter, the feeling of being too small is godawful!

I want a boob job! And am working on getting the money.... :rolleyes:

My ex was the biggest, he had big balls too, I distinctly remember that... :P ran off with a big breasted one...

Theres the entire story of my life in a few short lines...d'oh. :ph34r:

• Members

My wife has the distinction of having the smallest and largest tits that I have had the pleasure of enjoying. When we met she had perfect (in my opinion) tits; perky, perfectly round smallish size B's with cute slightly erect bullit nipples and small faintly colored areola. Pure heaven. Oh, the times that I pulled out and came on those lovely little mounds of perfection. Fast forward 2 kids later and she had saggy, soft little malformed A cups. She chose to get breast implants, all her decision, I will love her either way. Now once the decision was made I was like, hey since your going to do it might as well do 'em big :) . Anyway, she was quite paranoid about going too large so the Doc shot for a full C. It has been almost a year and she wears a 36D or 38C. So we're both happy with them. :D When I think back all of my girlfriends had smallish tits and I liked them that way. Now I just like 'em all.

• Members
Most of my good lovers have been big, how big Im not sure....ranging from 6 to 7.5 possibly 8 inches? Girth is much more important for me! Girth is good. :D No pencils, thanks.

As for boobs, all you 'Large Breasted Ones' are making me feel so inadequate, being 36 AA (Uk size, is it the same?) its no fun...size does matter, the feeling of being too small is godawful!

I want a boob job! And am working on getting the money.... :rolleyes:

My ex was the biggest, he had big balls too, I distinctly remember that... :P ran off with a big breasted one...

Theres the entire story of my life in a few short lines...d'oh. :ph34r:

Don't feel inadequate. My wife has perfect size A tits. I love them. Some of her friends are much smaller. I lust for them to, but only in my mind. Large breast are okay, i just prefer small ones.

Additionally, there are safety considerations; The 17th leading cause of death in the United States last year was men and women getting hit with breast DD or bigger, slapping them in the face during sex.

• Members
Don't feel inadequate. My wife has perfect size A tits. I love them. Some of her friends are much smaller. I lust for them to, but only in my mind. Large breast are okay, i just prefer small ones.

Additionally, there are safety considerations; The 17th leading cause of death in the United States last year was men and women getting hit with breast DD or bigger, slapping them in the face during sex.

LOL where did you find that statistic?!

My problem is exactly as Kirk said of his wife.

Hence, boob job for me.

But hey, thanks!

• Members
LOL where did you find that statistic?!

My problem is exactly as Kirk said of his wife.

Hence, boob job for me.

But hey, thanks!

Hey, I got that stat where most people get stats. Rolled the dice, drank alot of vodka and orange juice (I have a cold), and then it just came to me. I am an attorney so that stat has to be accurate. :(

• Members

oh thats so funny :rolleyes: i agree with the ladies size matter to a certain point but if not used right it can be a waste of time :(

my ex was gentle as i said but i was not satified and my husband is gentle,pleasing, and he fills me up with out all the pain unless i ask for it and for the joke about breast size i havent killed anyone :blink:

dont feel bad about your breast size you still beautiful :)

• Members

i have heard many women say that size girth-wise is far more important than length. Is that true?

If two dicks are exactly the same girth, but one is 6" and the other is 7-7.5"... is there any benefit to the woman really?

• Members

I have to say size can matter to some......but its all in how you use it.

In regards to all who said EXs were the biggest......yes there is a reason why they are EXs so goes to show you a guy can have a big dick and still be a prick. I would take a man that treats me great and has more to offer in and out of the bedroom over one that had a "big cock" anyday.

Hrnychick