Official Community Forums Home

What About A Pole?

• Members

i am seriously intrigued by pole dancing and exotic dancing. i would love to learn how, though i am unable to put up a pole in my current home. aside from actually doing it in a club (no interest there) where would one learn to do it? my man is visual and i know it would drive him crazy if i could do it.

• Members

I am really not sure if there are classes for that, I don't think so. Watching and practice I would say are the key. Any dancing you can make exotic I think. When he isn't home put on something sexy and practice dancing around they room etc... Sorry I can't be more help

Good Luck! :)

• Members

Actually Katprr, there are indeed classes for "pole" dancing! At least in Chicago there are! You go to a studio and learn, and from what I understand it is one hell of a workout! I have a little experience with pole dancing, and I can concur - it is definitely a turn on.

I would suggest this to any woman who wants to give her man a real show - and tighten her ass in the process. Perhaps I should take it up....

Mikayla

• Members

Thanks Mikayla and Katprr. i don't live in Chicago, i live in IA. but i never thought about classes. hmmm. maybe i should check w/some dance places. i wonder if i could do it and make it a surprise. blow his mind a bit, ya know. are there videos, maybe? in case there isn't a class locally.

• Members

:) See this goes to show you I learn something new everyday. Thanks Mikayla for info, I had no idea they had classes for pole dancing. Wish you the best Diamonddoll!

Good luck and keep us posted.

• Members

Diamond,

I actualy happen to have a link from another site that offers erotic dancing lessons on DVD and it comes with a tension pole that you can add to your ceiling with no tools.

If you or anyone else wants it, I will be more than happy to PM it to you.

And no, the other site does not sell toys, only lingerie.

• Members

This isn't pole dancing, but there is a dvd on this site for erotic strip dance. It might give you a place to start. I've been wanting to get it myself; I'd like to surprise my fiancee with a strip tease, possibly on our wedding night.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4915

• Members

sweet!! i didn't even know. and really inexpensive. thanks bondagejunkie. this may be a better place to start. i looked at the link howard provided but i don't know if i want to start w/a pole. i think i may try this option first, gain some confidence and then upgrade, so to speak. i can't wait!!

• Members

Yeah, that's where I'm at. :) Baby steps. It's a real fantasy of mine to do a stripper act for him, you know with him having dollar bills and everything, but I wasn't sure where to start. :) So I decided to get that dvd the next time I place an order.

• Members

I HEARD SOME HOTEL HAVE THEM. I THINK THAT MIGHT ADD TO YOUR SEXUAL EXPERIENCE. ESPECIALY IF GETTING OUT OF THE HOUSE IS ON YOUR LIST OF THINGS TO DO. I HOPE YOUR POLE DANCING IS A GREAT TURN ON FOR YOU & YOUR HUBBY. I KNOW MY HUSBAND WOULD LIKE ME TO POLE DANCE 4 HIM. :P

• Members

Yes there are classes on pole dancing again depending where you live. Oprah did do a show on it Terri Hatcher (Desperate Housewives) showed what she learned and others movies stars are into the classes as well.....its a very very good workout from what they say.

If you not into learning in a class setting or you dont want to start off with a pole.....I know others said you could order pole dancing dvds online but I have found in my local Target and Walmart Carmen Electra has a set ( sold separate) on exoctic dance/strip tease aerobics......tell you the truth Im considering getting one to see what its all about.

Keeping fit and turning hubby on at same time.........sounds like a good deal to me.

Hrnychick

• Members
Keeping fit and turning hubby on at same time.........sounds like a good deal to me.

That's what I was thinking. Something to get into better shape, and something that would drive him crazy. Hmmm.... killing two birds with one stone. :)

• Members

OK, I lied, the video and the pole are sold seperatly now, they used to be sold as a set.

http://www.hipsandcurves.com/ItemMatrix~gn...pCode~apole.htm

heres the pole

http://www.hipsandcurves.com/ItemMatrix~gn...Code~lmpole.htm

They also have a variety of DVDs available for strip tease dancing and how to do a chair dance.

I definatly want to get this set.

• Members

thanks everybody!! :D i'm glad i'm not the only one kinda turned on by this. if i work it right, i'll make it a surprise for him. that should rock his world. i'll keep you posted ladies and gents. dD.

• Members

If you are looking for music to accompany, I really like the new Christina Aguilera CD Back to Basics. There are various tempos from fast to really slow. Ain't No Other Man is good, as is Still Dirrrty and Nasty, Naughty Boy. It is rhythm and blues more than pop. On the cover she looks like a 40's pinup, so that was inspiration for me. My husband definitely liked the dancing along. He is visual as well, so I put on high black pumps with stockings and a nice skirt and wrap blouse. I am not super coordinated, so getting to the undressed part took forever, but I think that was maybe better. Good luck.