Official Community Forums Home

Howdy!

Texas Gent

Just to let you know who I am...  I am a 56 year old married man in Texas.  I have been married to my wife for more than 21 years.  We have two daughters, and I am happily married to the love of my life.

I do enjoy sex immensely, and my wife and I have still have sex 4 to 6 times a week.  I have always had a very strong sex drive.  As a young man, I grew up thinking that prowess was more about the number of women than the quality of the women you could bed.  It messed up my picker for years, leading me to get married later than most of my friends.  It's okay now, though.  I am never too old to learn new things.  The internet wasn't even invented yet during my prime, and I never had any mentors to straighten me out in my decision-making abilities.   Everything I have learned is from experience only until the internet.  I have been reading forums on the internet for years, including this one, but I just felt the need to finally sign up and give my input, and of course, learn from others.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Welcome. Enjoy and let us know your thoughts.

• Members

Welcome!  I love Texas!!  Can't wait to see what you share.

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Welcome Texas Gent. You’re a very lucky guy. Enjoy the forum. ☀️

• Members
On 5/15/2018 at 12:35 PM, Texas Gent said:

Just to let you know who I am...  I am a 56 year old married man in Texas.  I have been married to my wife for more than 21 years.  We have two daughters, and I am happily married to the love of my life.

I do enjoy sex immensely, and my wife and I have still have sex 4 to 6 times a week.  I have always had a very strong sex drive.  As a young man, I grew up thinking that prowess was more about the number of women than the quality of the women you could bed.  It messed up my picker for years, leading me to get married later than most of my friends.  It's okay now, though.  I am never too old to learn new things.  The internet wasn't even invented yet during my prime, and I never had any mentors to straighten me out in my decision-making abilities.   Everything I have learned is from experience only until the internet.  I have been reading forums on the internet for years, including this one, but I just felt the need to finally sign up and give my input, and of course, learn from others.

Looking forward to seeing you post and getting to know more about you and yours. Welcome My friend!! 

Dewey and Mandy C

• Members
1 hour ago, Redram3298 said:

Hey Everyone! 

Screenshot_20220428-063637.jpg

You are so hot. I'm glad you joined us

• Members
21 hours ago, Redram3298 said:

Hey Everyone! 

Hello!  Great looking body!!!

• Members

Hi Redram. Welcome and enjoy. Nice picture.☀️

• Members
22 hours ago, Redram3298 said:

Hey Everyone! 

Mmmmm!  Very nice; glad you joined in.

• Members

Maybe posting a picture of your lovely body will get other women to do the same.

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 5/14/2022 at 1:59 PM, Redram3298 said:

Hey Everyone! 

Well Helllllllllooooooo!!!  Nice!!!  Something to imagine more of with your eyes closed.  Won’t foget this!!  🔥

• Members
On 5/14/2022 at 1:59 PM, Redram3298 said:

Hey Everyone! 

12 hours ago, Dlove said:

Well Helllllllllooooooo!!!  Nice!!!  Something to imagine more of with your eyes closed.  Won’t foget this!!  🔥

What a beautiful fur pelt love to lick that wet to dry