Official Community Forums Home

New Sex Game Idea!

Alan77

• Members

Mission accomplished at 4:00 pm! My hubby came home early from work, my son was at grandma's, I took him in the bathroom, perched myself on the sink and said "Fuck Me!" which he DID!!!

This IS fun!!!

Mikayla

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Okay everyone this is the official and final list. It's going to get so many people we won't be able to keep track lol. The list and order goes as follows: Mikayla CoupleofManiacs Alan77(myself) Katprr CrazyGirl HalfaClue Vtnympho. Everyone completed the first task... The second task needs to be done by everyone, because everyone joined around noon so they have enough time to finish the task. Even though no more people can join, if you want to play along, the more the merrier. By the way to clear one thing up, if you give the dare or task you don't have to complete it, but you are more then welcome to if you feel like it.

Mikayla-Task 1 and 2 complete

Coupleofmaniacs- Task 1 and 2 complete

Alan77- Task 1 complete (Task 2 when she gets off of work)

Katprr - Task 1 and 2 complete

Crazygirl- not here for Task 1, and couldn't tell from post if she did task 2 or not yet

Halfaclue- not here for Task 1,

Vtnympho- not here for Task 1

In the spirit of competition we should make the Dares/Tasks get a little harder as we go along.

BTW: The only time the person giving the dare MUST complete the Task is if no one else does, in which case if they complete it they win. Hmmmmmm All that's left now is a name for this little game... any ideas???

• Members

Mission 1 and 2: COMPLETED!!!

I decided to go ahead and get task 1 done as well. I waited for my boyfriend to get home from work (around midnight) then asked him to come over. I lead him out to the backyard at my townhouse for a quick but exciting session so as not to be caught by any partying neighbors/roommates. Then we came upstairs to shower and had sex in the process. This game is certainly a fun idea for spicing up the usual routine :D

• Members

Task complete. Got the trifecta in the shower, oral, anal and vaginal. :D

I have a lot of stuff to do this morning, so the 3rd task to be done by noon tomorrow is: Use some form of food or foods in your sexual encounter. (try to be creative)

• Members

Okay, Now I'm mad I found this post too late :angry:

I'm playing anyway for my own enjoyment. This is fun and I don't think anybody would mind.

Technically I'm out on the first tasks however, if it counts for anything, we had sex outside 2 times in the last week. (We are maxing that one out right now because we are having "summer is almost over panic"). Once in the backyard and another on the hood of the car down a dirt road on the way home. Secondly, thanks to all the wonderful BJ tips I've read on here I gave my husband the best 2 blowjobs he's ever had in his life over the last two days. I did miss the shower one though.

If I've gotta do a food item by noon today, I'm goin' in solo. Husband is at work until about 1:00. But, lucky for me we have just such an item ready to go that we bought solely for this purpose about 4 days ago.

It's 10:30, I gotta go get busy! Ha Ha!

If I've gotta do a food item by noon today, I'm goin' in solo. Husband is at work until about 1:00. But, lucky for me we have just such an item ready to go that we bought solely for this purpose about 4 days ago.

It's 10:30, I gotta go get busy! Ha Ha!

Oh, duh. Pressure's off, I've got til tomorrow. That's better cuz hubby would be sad he missed it. Guess I'll wait! :rolleyes:

• Members

:D Mission completed at 830pm Strawberries and whip cream woohoo. A little sticky on us both but well worth it. He lick and ate it off my body and my pussy. I did the same to him then we ended in the shower with some hot fun.

• Members

Halfaclue and CrazyGirl did not respond back with their completion of task two, so I guess they are out leaving: Katprr, Mikayla, Alan77, Coupleofmaniacs, and Vtnympho who have all completed task two, and Katprr is the only one so far to complete task 3. Come on now guys don't get lazy one me lol.

• Members

12:30 this morning, just finished with Mission #3. We used chocolate sauce, whipped cream, cherries and a zucchini! Can you all imagine what went where?

Note to others: When using sugary things for sexual purposes remember to ALWAYS wash out well and try not to get it into your pussy - however, having your man suck a cherry out of your pussy is WAY HOTTTTT!

Good night all.....

Mikayla

• Members

Even though we didn't have to complete this task we did. We used Reddi Whip, and pineapple rings. 20 minutes left and only mikayla, Katprr, and Myself have completed it...... rules are rules, must be by noon. Katprr you are up next on the task, so give us a challenge :D

• Members

Completed task 3 last night around 2am. Just got home to the computer with a few minutes to post. I surprised him when he got home from work by sprawling out on his bed dressed in my finest...foods. Whipped cream, strawberries, and chocolate. Not as original as I had hoped, but I didn't have a lot of time to think creatively :( Maybe more creativity next time. Can't wait to get the next challenge!!!

• Members

I have a party to go to so I will post the next task as soon as I get back. :) My mind will be working at a good one and CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL COUPLES. THis is fun fun fun!!!!

Okay while I am here is the next TASK:

You must restrain your partner and tease them for at least 15minutes. Good Luck to all. Remember noon tomorrow! :D

• Members

Wait a second....stayed at my parents house this weekend and couldn't get on the site. I should at least get to 6 pm tonight...I just got home...I am not giving up yet...I love this game...

Katrina

• Members

HELLO i want in what do i do ?

i have completed the out door one late last night well early morning(right on our driveway)what is next or did i go out of turn i am willing to repeat if need be

• Members

Coupleofmaniacs, you can still play, but just for the record from now on. 12:00 and thats it. Anyone else that would like to play can either play along, but not be counted, can wait untill this on is complete and another is started, or they can start one. I want EVERYONE to get in on it, but if people keep joining, and no one is eliminated then no one will win, even though like halfaclue said everyone is a winner in the game!

• Members

:D Okay at 330am this morning I completed my own task, since I wanted to tie up my hubby anyway. :lol: I teased him to no end, used my bullet on him and lightly sucked on him and then when he thought he was going to get a Bj I went up to his neck and nippled on it. :) I teased my hubby for about 30minutes.

• Members

I completed 1 and two: on the balcony off our bedroom and on the way home from a football game in the car. I just logged on this morning to see the food task. I'll get it done and post. Alan77, you didn't reply and me jumping in, but I'm playing along anyway. Food, huh? I'll have to see what I have.

• Members

Mission complete at 1:00 am.

I must say, this was NOT a hard one to do AT ALL! I used my BedSpread restraints on my hubby, I teased him mercilessly with a bullet, a vibe, anal penetration and THEN just when he thought he was getting out to tease me, I jumped on his cock and rode him until he came! That was a surprise to him, I never let him out of the restraints! I would say it was at least an hour and a half of teasing and fucking.

I must say, we are going to have to step up the dares or no one will "lose!"

Mikayla

• Members

After rereading the posts, I will probably have to admit defeat. I can get the food thing done, but there is no way the hubby will let me use restraints on him. I've been trying to get him to use them on me, but he just can't do it. He keeps telling me that it's just too much for him. Sorry y'all. Best of luck to you all. I'll just do the tasks I can and watch in envy of the rest of you.

• Members

Task 4 complete around 11 last night. I gave my boyfriend his "dessert" after dinner by tying his wrists to the bed posts with my bra and thong. Then I teased him by tickling him (he is VERY ticklish) with my fingers and a feather and nibbling all over his body. After about 25 minutes of teasing he was squirming and ready for revenge. I untied him then quickly straddled him before he had the chance to retaliate. I think he quickly forgot about all the teasing I put him through by the end of the night. :D

So is it coupleofmaniacs turn to choose? Or should I go ahead and pick something???

• Members

Since nobody replied back, I will assume that it is my turn to pick the task.

Task 5: Have sex in a public place. It can be anywhere as long as it is public...the office, parking lot, etc. Be creative and remember: the greater the risk of being caught, the more adrenaline and excitement :)

• Members

Im about to sound like a huge hypacrite (sp?) but I'm going to leave this one up to you guys. I did complete the task last night, but got called into work early this morning and forgot to post it before. Excuses are like a$$ holes though lol. If you guys count it, thats cool, if not I understand. By the way Howard a member on here brought a good point to my attention. I am 20 years old and have no kids, so I may take advantage of the free time I may have that some may not. If you guys think the time is too short we can adjust it, and if you think we should let anyone play that wants to we can do that too. But if that is the case we would still have to find a way to keep track of the order for the tasks.