Official Community Forums Home

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Cheating....

flylenora

• Members

I want to know from both men and women how to tell if your guy is cheating on you. I would like to know what the most common warning signs are. This not just for the men I would like responses from both men and women. Thank you all.

• Members

Just a few to be aware of in my opinion, not in any order of importance.

1. Wears different clothes.

2. More cell phone activity, voice and text paging.

3. The amount of sex you have decreases.

4. Working late, or going to work early.

5. Has less money.

6. Wants to suddenly lose weight.

Telecom

• Members

Those were some good ones from Telecom, but I have more:

* sex INCREASES - unfortunately, sometimes having an affair makes the man feel more studly, so your sex may increase. I would say generally look for changes in sexual habits.

*learns or does new techniques in bed. While this is not ALWAYS a sign, it can be, especially if he is doing something dramatically different.

*comes home and takes a shower right away - that is NEVER good, especially if he has never done it before.

*starts "working late" or going out of town when he never did before.

*won't kiss you - intimacy changes when you have an affair, not being able to kiss your lover is a BIG SIGN

*too long of an explanation for why he is late or where he was during lunch when you called. When people lie, they exaggerate. So, instead of saying, "I got a train" he will say, you know that train on 3rd street, that always seems to slow me up, well today it was stopped dead. So I went around and got stuck on the other tracks. Then I saw a friend of mine stuck too, so we turned around and went to MCD...." The longer the explanation, the worse it is.

*indescrepancies in banking, money, credit cards, or anything to do with money.

*FINALLY, FOLLOW YOUR GUT INSTINCT! We women have a sort of radar, if you think he is cheating, he probably is - or most likely is. Follow him, check up on him, find out!!

Mikayla

• Members

Telecom is a MAN!!! I am most sure he wouldn't be hiding secrets, as I do not see him as the cheating kind of guy!!

hee hee hee :lol:

• Members
Truth be told, I actually don't want to give away any secrets. But for the greater good, I'll tell you what I believe to be the number one indicator.

If you notice your man is unresponsive and gets irritated with you in situations where he never did in the past, that is a very strong sign. Even when you make a big effort (in any sense) and he shrugs it off or ignores how you feel after doing so, chances are his heart is somewhere else.

You just said a lot. Get this my BF last Saturday got pleasured in more then one way and then blew my pleasure off and to this day has not yet done anything for me but come home drunk supposedley spending 4 hrs with another guy at the bar.

• Members
I want to know from both men and women how to tell if your guy is cheating on you. I would like to know what the most common warning signs are. This not just for the men I would like responses from both men and women. Thank you all.

A WOMEN HAS THE BEST RADAR DETECTOR IF SHE IS NOT IN DENIEL, & THATS INTINCT. I BELIEVE ITS AT LEAST 99%. THEN YOU GET YOUR PROOF AS SUGESTTED BY THE OTHER PEOPLE. ;)

• Members
A WOMEN HAS THE BEST RADAR DETECTOR IF SHE IS NOT IN DENIEL, & THATS INTINCT. I BELIEVE ITS AT LEAST 99%. THEN YOU GET YOUR PROOF AS SUGESTTED BY THE OTHER PEOPLE. ;)

I would agree with the 'gut instinct' thing...it has its basis in reality.

'Gut instinct' is based on subtle observations of body language, that your subconscious brain recognises, but your conciousness may not (we are not really very conscious of body language in this age).

So if someone 'feels' wrong, the chances are they are giving off body language (aka vibes) which you subconsciously know is not quite right, so the best bet is to trust this instinct, without trying too hard to control it.

• Members

If you have been with your partner for a long enough period of time, your instinct will go off. Cheating partners change things subtly that they don't even know. Your radar may not go off right away, but eventually it will.