Official Community Forums Home

Is a g spot orgasm same as clit orgasm

Joe 80303

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have not noticed any difference. Honestly, I'm not even sure where my G spot is. But I like for guys to go around searching for it. In this case it's the search and not necessarily the discovery that I enjoy. 

• Like 6

• Members

My wife says there is definitely a difference. When I combine g-spot stimulation with licking her clit I have to pull her off to ceiling. That gets me more excited than me actually cumming

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • Members

When my wife has a G spot O she's much more animated than when she has a clitoral O . Based on that I vote for the G spot being more enjoyable .

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/18/2021 at 11:01 AM, michelleddd said:

Apples and oranges, both equally good but different. And then we have  penetration after orgasm, no words. Inch by inch then be still so I can enjoy  the intensity of being filled up. 

That's just the way Mandy and I feel Michelleddd.  Apple's and Orange's, they are both good but definitely not the same as a great squirting G - Spot orgasm over and over and over !! Take it from my wife Mandy she say that she just can't get enough of them Mmmmm

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 10/9/2019 at 12:05 PM, Amy D said:

I have not noticed any difference. Honestly, I'm not even sure where my G spot is. But I like for guys to go around searching for it. In this case it's the search and not necessarily the discovery that I enjoy. 

I would do anything for you Amy D. If you would let me go searching for your G - Spot.  And when I hit it just right spot,  you will Change you're way of thinking about Orgasms mmmmm

Dewey C

26.jpg.6b5935b022b32cabc8265373eb3131a3.jpg.87e521094dce4c61c141cc8bf578e744.jpg.786587558f3c114efa905fd55c43a7fd.jpg.c7e15c0e6c8a88947a6ec80161496b64.jpg.edb79a6f6e613fc24a4a702335a34291.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Members

My orgasms are all so different. Some quick and no eventful, some deep, some curl my toes, some make me squirt. Some have me wanting more while others have me drained to the core. 

• Like 4

• 11 months later...
  • Members
On 10/9/2019 at 1:10 PM, Rio said:

My wife says there is definitely a difference. When I combine g-spot stimulation with licking her clit I have to pull her off to ceiling. That gets me more excited than me actually cumming

They are definitely different.

I actually have three different types of orgasms… clit and g-spot are the different.

Cilt is a intense “outer explosion 💥” and G-spot is deeper and my entire pussy pulses down inside. I have a much deeper orgasms that rattles my teeth and generally happens when I get his cock going deep down and when he first pushes deep in.

• Like 2

• Members

It's very interesting 60! If I was your husband I'd see if I can give you all three of them frequently

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 10/9/2019 at 5:05 PM, Amy D said:

On 4/25/2023 at 1:58 AM, Rio said:

It's very interesting 60! If I was your husband I'd see if I can give you all three of them frequently

Women have clit orgasm .. gspot orgasm ... squirting orgasm ... multiple orgasm ect 

• Members

You are all right but if you work it right a women can have both  orgasms at the same time.Clit and  Gspot orgsam practice,practice,practice!

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Terry in NV said:

You are all right but if you work it right a women can have both  orgasms at the same time.Clit and  Gspot orgsam practice,practice,practice!

that is what a rabbit toy is for!  easy to do.

• Thanks 1

• Members

When I suck on my wife's clit and stick my finger and rub on her g spot she just goes crazy. Body shaking orgasms

• Members
On 10/9/2019 at 5:05 PM, Amy D said:

Flick that tongue just right and use the fingers at the same time does incredible things just need man that knows how to smash for foreplay

• Members

Is it easier to have a g-spot orgasm after having a vaginal orgasm (or multiple, for that matter)?  TL/DR, I started using an herbal supplement to help maintain hardness after i cum, and its done the trick to the extent that during our last couple of sessions, i've been able to maintain and keep going until she's lost count of how many times she's orgasmed (had to be at least 5 or 6 minimum based on the number of times her legs started shaking).  i'm wondering if i'd have a better shot at the g-gasm if I tried after vaginal.

• Members
On 8/21/2019 at 9:12 PM, michelleddd said:

They are not the same to me.  I squirt with a g spot O which is very different from the intensity of a clitoral O.  

They are not the same for me either, but  I  am, Opposite  ,gush with clitoris  stimulations, 

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/23/2023 at 3:26 AM, LuckyLady said:

They are not the same for me either, but  I  am, Opposite  ,gush with clitoris  stimulations, 

I can also with just clitoral stimulation but it’s not as dependable as a gspot orgasm. 

• 4 months later...
  • Members

All I know I can't cum much from regular sex but clit stimulate I look like I'm being electrocuted I cum and cum

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/20/2024 at 4:22 PM, jeepgirl said:

All I know I can't cum much from regular sex but clit stimulate I look like I'm being electrocuted I cum and cum

Oh my....I'll be dreaming about this a little later today!

• Like 1