Official Community Forums Home

What Kind Of Lube Do You Prefer?

Tyger

Well, see topic!! :)

Just plain ole lube? Scented stuff, stuff that warms up, or tastes good? All of the above? Is there a favorite brand?

• Members

ASTROGLIDE BABY! It is my absolute favorite, go to lube!

I also like Swiss Navy and Eros Bodyglide. The Eros in particular is great because it can be used as a massage oil too!

Those are my top ones - if you want to know about anal lubes in particular, look at my article on anal, I talk about 8 lubes or so - the good and the bad aspects!

Mikayla

• Members

We've only tried a few lubes so far (Like it? Use it!): Astroglide, TooTimid's Pleasure Gel and WET! Cherry Flavored lubricant.

Astroglide is fantastic, but we'll also probably always have the other two in our toy box. TT's Pleasure Gel has no taste to it, compared to Astroglide's slight taste (which I don't care for) and WET! has a great, fun taste to it.

• Members

We use Wet Stuff, I dont know if you guys have that over there..Also we have some flavoured lubes, but some of it is TOO flavoured and very strong, especially the orange one, which annoys me...!

We mostly use it for hand jobs and sometimes anal. I dont usually require extra lube, but sometimes use it with a toy.

:)

• Members

I haven't used regular lubs before because there was really no need for them but when there was need for them I have always used baby oil with my kids fatheer for anal only or full body massage.

I would like to use some in the future with my girlfriend when ever we can get sometime alone w/out our kids around.

Any suggestions for a first timer in this field?

• Members

I agree with Mikayla...I prefer Astroglide. I don't use lube very often, but that's what I go for when I do use it. Flavored and such are okay, but I love the taste of my boyfriend's penis so I don't usually like covering it up with something artificial.

• Members

:) I prefer the ASTROGLIDE, along with the TooTimid brand. THose are my two favorite lubes. They dont't have the sticky feeling and to me the outlast the others. Astroglide I have never had to reply with anal yet and the tootimid works workful for a waterbased lube. I don't really do the warming gels.

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE Astroglide, and WET!, and now, another fav is the TooTimid Pleasure Gel! I just got some in my recent arrival from TT, and this stuff is GREAT!!!

I've tried that gelly lube stuff, and I DO NOT like that at all. It feels unnatural.