Official Community Forums Home

Clit sucker

Leedo

• Members

I have read a lot of reviews on supposedly battery operated clit suckers, so I thought it would be fun to try on my wife. They are advertised as having a sucking action, but they seem to have just concentrated vibration directly over and around the clit. It does not seem to be genuine sucking action, so then I bought another one, that advertised to do the same thing, only to find, it also is a vibrator. While, they get wonderful reviews, they do not suck on the clit. So does anyone know if there are any genuine clit suckers? I can place them on my nipple or tongue and they do not have any suction. Me and my wife, are very accustomed to using toys, that vibrate her clit, I just wanted to give her the ultimate orgasm as she LOVES really strong vibration on her clit. We have been using toys with vibration so long, I do not think she could get off with out vibration, which is just fine with me, as it makes her pussy wet and sloppy, and sadly I have to say, the more sloppy it is, the better I love it. I know I am nasty. Any help would be greatly appreciated, in the direction of battery powered clit sucking and vibration device.

• 3 weeks later...

The Satysfyer Pro and Pro2 are AMAZING!!! 

Though, honestly, they don't truly "suck" like you would on a straw, but there is a tad bit of suction that works very, very well. They are a bit pricey, but totally worth the money!!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I prefer a slow, flat,  tongue till it builds up to me thrusting /grinding/squirting all over his face. Not sure if they make one like that? Less vibrator, I’m not a buzzy person either. 

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • Members
28 minutes ago, NeverSuspect said:

I just got my first ‘sucking’ toy and used it last night. I found that a little lube around the clit as recommended on a TT video helps! It’s still not as strong as I anticipated, but I found on medium it had the best ‘pulses’ instead of feeling like a vibrator (like it did when powered to high) then move it around until it feels just right lol :)

It’s not something I think that could get me off on it’s own, I used a dildo with it and anticipate using it during sex as an extra :) It definitely ramped up the sensitivity, I ‘finished’ with a bullet vibe but I was almost too sensitive! 
Good luck!

Sounds like fun  Maybe next time if you're comfortable you can post a pic or video of that so we could all see it in action.😋

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...