Official Community Forums Home

Curiously asking

Leedo

• Members

I have to ask this question, due to me discovering my prostate and how it loves to be massaged. When a hetero male finds it extremely pleasurable to stimulate his prostate and cum at the same time, what does that mean? I have never had sex with a man, so the stupid question is, when having sex with a man, is his dick rubbing partners prostate?   

• Like 2

• Members

What that means is that you found another pleasure zone. Yes prostate stimulation is exciting as are the nerve endings on your butthole. Does it mean that you're gay or anything it just means you found another way to pleasure yourself. Have fun and enjoy

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 2/24/2020 at 12:14 PM, Rio said:

What that means is that you found another pleasure zone. Yes prostate stimulation is exciting as are the nerve endings on your butthole. Does it mean that you're gay or anything it just means you found another way to pleasure yourself. Have fun and enjoy

Do men really cum with a prostate massager and no other interaction?

• Members
On 2/21/2020 at 8:22 AM, Leedo said:

I have to ask this question, due to me discovering my prostate and how it loves to be massaged. When a hetero male finds it extremely pleasurable to stimulate his prostate and cum at the same time, what does that mean? I have never had sex with a man, so the stupid question is, when having sex with a man, is his dick rubbing partners prostate?   

@Leedo hey I'm bi guy in Central Florida and enjoy a friend to play with on occasions. Just having another cock to play with and party is a good time. Message me if you want

Just like Rio said, it means you've found another pleasure spot, that's it. 

If your suggesting that you are wondering if that makes you gay? No, it doesn't. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm a bisexual male and a bottom. I know from experience that you can feel prostate stimulation during anal sex. It depends on the thickness more than the length of the man's penis who is on top.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

The penis can definitely stimulate the prostate. It takes practice to find positions that work for you 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 2/21/2020 at 8:22 AM, Leedo said:

Well my wife fucks me with a vibe and its awesome…I guess a guy would be the same thing.

• Members

I have had sex with a couple males, and been pegged many times.  I believe it would depend on the position if the prostate gets rubbed or not.  I have had some pretty awesome prostate orgasms from a dude in my ass. But I have had much the same with a dildo while being pegged.  The feeling is very similar but somehow different.  My guess is the difference in materials it is made of. 

• Like 2

• Members

@Ringaroundtheglanswelcome. Looking forward to more of your contributions to the forum. Reading this one was pretty awesome. Also your picture on your  profile page is your username. Pretty cool

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/19/2020 at 1:48 PM, Fancyface said:

Yes, it's possible to orgasm purely from anal penetration, either from a vibrator or a man's cock, and it feels amazing when it happens

• Like 2

• Members
51 minutes ago, beyourgurl said:

Yes, it's possible to orgasm purely from anal penetration, either from a vibrator or a man's cock, and it feels amazing when it happens

That's very interesting!

• Like 1

• Members

I had an amazing orgasm the other day from my wife inserting her fingers in my ass and I do not have a prostate

• Like 1

• Members

I’m not sure what it is, but I always have more intense orgasms with something in my butt. I do have a prostate, but even if it’s not being touched, the intensity increases.

• Members
23 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Yes you can cum either way but is a lot more exciting to have a good hot sexy man's cock deep inside of you.

so true Dewman, nothing feels better than a hot hard cock in my ass

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 7/18/2020 at 10:48 PM, Fancyface said:

You have no idea...

It's the only way I can cum since I can't get hard enough to have sex anymore

• Like 1