Official Community Forums Home

Sex For Hire

• Members
Do anyone buys sex? Be honest.  Giving your wife or g/f money for getting in to bed when she don't want to. That's want I do. Many times.  Now, ... do that make the sex better?... Well, I preform at my BEST!!! :rolleyes:  B)  ;)  :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello, What do you charge? I may be interested, lol

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Hello, What do you charge? I may be interested, lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well to be Honest , I have never been paid to have sex I like it to much! :P

Money for sex?? Isn't that the oldest profession known to man? Hmmm Money for sex.. I think I would.. But I wouldn't do it for less then 4 grand I would fund my IRA with the proceeds.. :D

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I think that everyone pays for sex in one way or another. Valentines day? Anybody ever heard of it? It's a day when people all over go out of their way and spend a large sum of money to ensure that thier significant other feels appreciated for one day of the year. way to go :( Is this really buying sex? not in the strictest form, but why else do we buy roses, expensive dinners, rings, necklaces, jewelry, lingerie, and sex toys just for this day? We are buying a fantasy, for one day we live in a world composed of only the best feelings, attitudes and thoughts. We put our selves into a fantasy of what things could be like if we all were more careless about deadlines and more careful about our loved ones. So we buy it, the clothes, the dinner, the flowers, and the sex. After all would we get the kind of exquisite sex on Feb 14 if we had not always paid out for a perfect night?

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not saying that valentines is the best sex day of the year or anything like that. I am saying that we spend a lot of money to ensure that we have wonderful sex with our partner at the end of the day.

• Members

one other thing, I would gladly pay my wife a thousand dollars for just a couple of sexuall acts. I mean a thousand per act.....for each time she does them.....or more........

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Sex for hire........love gone eyrie.

When a boyfriend seems more interested in your pussy than in you, maybe you should put a meter on your bed.

I know two ladys who ocasionly have sex for money, both look at it as a little bonus.

And several, all older wealthy businessmen, have propositioned me, mostly very poignantly with exactly what they want. Some build an elaborate story first, some get to the point deadly fast.

Did i spell eryie correctly? Or is it ahrye? Or arye?

• Members

I might also tell you a little incident that happened to classmate of mine in HS. She was asked to spend a weekend in Atlanta with an exchange student from Italy. He told her he would pay her, two hundered i believe. She liked him anyways, so agreed.

On the way back she asked where the money was. He said something like "you enjoyed it too, i'm such a good lover i should not have to pay for it. She says he never gave her anything except prick. Maybe he is charging the girls now?

That would certainly damp ones enthusiasm for a career in prostitution.

GET the money first, lol.

• Members
I might also tell you a little incident that happened to  classmate of mine in HS. She was asked to spend a weekend in Atlanta with an exchange student from Italy. He told her he would pay her, two hundered i believe. She liked him anyways, so agreed.

On the way back she asked where the money was. He said something like "you enjoyed it too, i'm such a good lover i should not have to pay for it. She says he never gave her anything except prick. Maybe he is charging the girls now?

That would certainly damp ones enthusiasm for a career in prostitution.

GET the money first, lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hot,

Hot Pants , your probably good enough in bed, that I would pay you

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I would never pay for sex or be willing to be paid for it, although that movie indecent perposal...now maybe for a million dollars..lol..but that is the movies and I know I would never be offered that, so it is fun to think about it. Seriously I dont see the point in paying for sex,, I just dont need it that bad, I know how to make my self happy when hubby is away. And when he is here I have no problem getting sex.

• Members
money for sex? I wouldn't know what to charge! Pay a woman for sex? No. Never. I am too good a lover to have to pay for it. I have represented prostitutes in my career, and the women generally don't like men, or having sex with them. They do it only to make money, and they are usually feeding a drug habit. I can't remember meeting a hooker who actually enjoyed sex, with men, or with women, although I have known several lesbians who were hookers. The women tell me that 95% of their business is oral sex, and only rarely does a customer pay them for sexual intercourse. Lately, they complain about the young guys wanting anal sex. Some refuse to do it, and others do it but charge extra, and get it! Its a sad world in the sex trade. The only difference between the street walkers and the higher priced call girls is the amount of money they are paid. when the call girls lose their looks( drugs, pregnancies, abortions, drinking, and smoking, fights with their pimps that removes teeth without an anestetic, all contribute to early aging), they make less money and are soon on the streets. :(

Howard,

Are we to assume that you are a barrister or a pimp?

Just wondering! ;)B):D

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Howard,

Are we to assume that you are a barrister or a pimp?

Just wondering! ;)B):D

My wife and I love that show Cathouse on HBO, we always get turned on and go at each other after the show. It also funny yet educational. Although neither of us would pay for it, we did do some role playing where I was the giggalo and she was the customer. IT was HOTTTT, we went at it for almost an hour. It was fun coming up with funny things to say and negotiating things as we went along. She told me she would be back as my repeat customer so I could exclusivly service her.

Now there is a price to pay, it was my turn to service her as she has spent more time servicing me. We were both so turned on and we didn't try out any costomes as of yet. Sort of hard to do with being pregnant.

Since this area is about role playing, try it out as long as you don't actually go to Reno and fork over a pay check.

NOt sure why it gets us all hot and bothered but the important thing is is that it does and we have fun playing with it.

Glenn

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I have often fantasized that if I weren't in the mood or something that my bf or hubby would plunk down money on the dresser, one $20 bill at a time, until I nodded. Or just offer me money to do something he loved. I think it would be hot as hell... not being a real hooker, but waking up with a pile of bills on the nightstand when he leaves for work one morning after a particularly steamy night of straight fucking?:blink: If it was a very infrequent thing, it would make me want him all the more. :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Has anyone seen the movie Secret Window?? It's kind of creepy but there's a flash back when Johnny Depp's wife is leaving for work and he runs outside and in a very loud voice, says that the money she left is lower then what he charges.

Personally the money would be worth it if it meant I got ot have Johnny Depp for the night :P

• 5 months later...
  • Members
Do anyone buys sex? Be honest. Giving your wife or g/f money for getting in to bed when she don't want to. That's want I do. Many times. Now, ... do that make the sex better?... Well, I preform at my BEST!!! :rolleyes:B);):ph34r:

Shoes! Women love shoes. I want wild sex, I buy my wife shoes and she is open to pretty much anything. It works all the time. My only problem is we are running out of space in the closet! ;)

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Hmmmmm

I no longer work, so I don't have an income of my own

I have sex with the man sleeping in my bed, all the time

I buy anything I desire, with his/our $$

Sooooo...

I'm a kept women

and I guess....

I aways get paid for sex

So Yes, I get paid for sex, and proud of it!

• Members

Nope. I don't have to buy sex with my husband, nor he with me.

• Members

When I decide to have sex with someone, I give my body freely. However, I don't mind bargaining with my body, sort of like bartering for different things. It could be money, I guess, but it's mostly for favors! Things I would probably give anyway but it's sexier to say I'll trade you a back rub for a BJ.

• Members

I used to offer BJ's to my husband if he would clean the catbox... LOL

• Members

I have a girlfriend that demands high priced gifts from her husband. He doesn't get sex in return for them, but he will hear from her if he doesn't buy her the item she requested. That bothers me. What ever happened to giving from the heart?

I never paid for it by buying gifts, so to speak.

I mean I've never bought things just to get a promise of sex in exchange. I did a few times think my gifts were so fantastic that I'd have knock out sex cause he was so happy to get them, but nope. Now if I got a really great unexpected gift from him, you can be darn sure that he'd know how happy I was with my special thank you I'd give him :D

• Members
When I decide to have sex with someone, I give my body freely. However, I don't mind bargaining with my body, sort of like bartering for different things. It could be money, I guess, but it's mostly for favors! Things I would probably give anyway but it's sexier to say I'll trade you a back rub for a BJ.

How about just trading a BJ for a BJ :P