Official Community Forums Home

Bi Fem No Sexperience

• Members

In first female relationship and I would really like to experience being with another woman because I have been on this site for a minute now and I have been reading all these post about everybody's fantasies well here's mine.

I would like for us to have dinner with eachother w/o our kids around and after dinner throw on one of my CD's with all the bomb slow jams on it about making love just to het her in the mood. Then I would take her hand and lead her to the living room and have her sit on the couch (with a skirt on and no panties) with her legs open and and and play with her trimmed pussy and then after awhile I would gently lick it until she begs for me to put my face in it :P .

But then I would take out a didlo that I had on ice (not literaly but in the fridge long enough to get cold) then I would tell her to lay back on the couch and I would gently in sert the cool didlo into her hot, wet, warm, pussy and just watch her cream like a Boston Creamed Donut then after she creamed for me I would lap up every single morsale of it and make her come all down my throart and then I would put on my 2" wide and 10" inch long strap on and blow her back out until she screams my name (yeah right) I would take my time with long deep strokes until she screams my name like she was my number one fan. :P

Question they do have a DP strap on don't they Mikayla not for her but for me so that way we can both be satisfied? :unsure: Okay well that's my fantasy about how my first time with my GF would be is it wrong to fantisize I think not. :)

I think it's a great, romantic, and sexy fantasy!! I've often wondered about DP strap ons, as in penetration for your partner AND you. For that, you could always get a strap on for her pleasure, plus, get a personal hands-free vibrator like a butterfly on you, then put the strap on harness OVER the straps of the butterfly. Get creative. As far as DP for your partner, they do have those here as well. Here's hoping all your fantasies come true! (Let us know if they do too!! ;) )

Butterfly:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5045

• Members

I am sorry I did not see this post earlier! Yes, there are a few different toys that will enable you and her to get off at the same time. The one I would recommend is the Feeldoe! This one inserts into you, and leaves you with another "penis" to pleasure your partner with. The one inside you will hit your vaginal walls and pleasure you at the same time. This is not a strap-on!

Or, you can forget the strap on and go for a double dong - then you can put your pussies together and simply grind while playing with each other's clits. I am not a big fan of strap ons, but I do love the double dongs. They are more intimate in my opinion.

There are strap-ons with a little protrusion on the inside of the harness, but I can't remember what it is called - and it didn't look too fantastic to me.

So, I would go with a Feeldoe or a double dong! Also, I would ask your new gf if she likes to be penetrated like that - not all lesbians like to be "fucked" by a strap on!

Mikayla

• Members

Meow! definitely a fantastic fantasy, DLN! Here's to hoping your dreams come true! ;)

I love Mikayla's suggestion of the double dong, too -- definitely more personal and erotic, in my opinion. Maybe that could be a 'next step' after tongue and dildo play!

Good luck... or at least, happy daydreaming! :D

• Members
I am sorry I did not see this post earlier! Yes, there are a few different toys that will enable you and her to get off at the same time. The one I would recommend is the Feeldoe! This one inserts into you, and leaves you with another "penis" to pleasure your partner with. The one inside you will hit your vaginal walls and pleasure you at the same time. This is not a strap-on!

Or, you can forget the strap on and go for a double dong - then you can put your pussies together and simply grind while playing with each other's clits. I am not a big fan of strap ons, but I do love the double dongs. They are more intimate in my opinion.

There are strap-ons with a little protrusion on the inside of the harness, but I can't remember what it is called - and it didn't look too fantastic to me.

So, I would go with a Feeldoe or a double dong! Also, I would ask your new gf if she likes to be penetrated like that - not all lesbians like to be "fucked" by a strap on!

Mikayla

She is BI herself with four kids so maybe she will and maybe she won't :unsure:

• 2 months later...
In first female relationship and I would really like to experience being with another woman because I have been on this site for a minute now and I have been reading all these post about everybody's fantasies well here's mine.

I would like for us to have dinner with eachother w/o our kids around and after dinner throw on one of my CD's with all the bomb slow jams on it about making love just to het her in the mood. Then I would take her hand and lead her to the living room and have her sit on the couch (with a skirt on and no panties) with her legs open and and and play with her trimmed pussy and then after awhile I would gently lick it until she begs for me to put my face in it :P .

But then I would take out a didlo that I had on ice (not literaly but in the fridge long enough to get cold) then I would tell her to lay back on the couch and I would gently in sert the cool didlo into her hot, wet, warm, pussy and just watch her cream like a Boston Creamed Donut then after she creamed for me I would lap up every single morsale of it and make her come all down my throart and then I would put on my 2" wide and 10" inch long strap on and blow her back out until she screams my name (yeah right) I would take my time with long deep strokes until she screams my name like she was my number one fan. :P

Question they do have a DP strap on don't they Mikayla not for her but for me so that way we can both be satisfied? :unsure: Okay well that's my fantasy about how my first time with my GF would be is it wrong to fantisize I think not. :)

I am very shy and domanated by my husband sexualy but I would love to one night be with a woman as my husband watches. I think it would take the control away from him and give me a pleasure I have never known. I can't imagine it bothering him either

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

MY NUMBER ONE FANTASY IS TO GET EAT OUT BY AN OTHER GIRL IM NOT A BI SEXUAL OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BUT I WANT TO GET MY PUSSY ALL WET AND I ALSO WANT TO TRY HOW IT FEELS TO EAT A PUSSY OF COURSE IT HAS TO B SHAVED.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Although she would love to, my wife has not yet been able to reckon her inner desires to make hot, sweet love to another woman, as she would really like to. However, we have discussed it, and stretched it into a hot fantasy for us.

We get into the third-party thing in several scenarios. Either way, she wants nothing more than to do another woman and taste her sweet juices. Fortunately, for me, she also wants me to be there. The two of them would tie my hands, so I can't touch my cock (torture, in itself....lol) and then proceed to lick and suck each other into total ecstacy, with me watching... Thankfully, they would untie me, so I could get off with both girls...

A lot of details left out, but a pretty hot scenario. I think...

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Wow that's HOT. I want to have a nite of extreme lovemaking with a cute guy too. I like my man to be manly when we are out and about but fem when we are alone.